over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestion, absorption & elimination.

Reload

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
All 3 extremely important and possibly even more so for bodybuilders.
So this is going to sound like a gross question but in regards to elimination...how many times per day do you have a bowel movement? I'm especially interrested in the guys who are packing the food in (4500-5000 cal/day) in the off season?

Is 3-4x/day sound like the average or is there a high degree of variability out there?

I use immodium twice a day to slow down my digestion so i fully absorb nutrients. I believe John Meadows did this or does do this. My digestion is fucked if i dont

All 3 extremely important and possibly even more so for bodybuilders.

So this is going to sound like a gross question but in regards to elimination...how many times per day do you have a bowel movement? I'm especially interrested in the guys who are packing the food in (4500-5000 cal/day) in the off season?

Is 3-4x/day sound like the average or is there a high degree of variability out there?

Depends on the type of bowels as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I eat around 3900 calories a day, give or take, spread over 5 meals and multiple snacks. bodyweight 215. I generally take one big shit in the morning and thats it. I feel like I should be taking a lot more honestly.

I use immodium twice a day to slow down my digestion so i fully absorb nutrients. I believe John Meadows did this or does do this. My digestion is fucked if i dont

JMs approach interests me because as far as I know he had his colon removed

in my eyes you got a problem my friend, that's not normal ...not even for BB

At least one BM daily, usually two.

I’ve always been regular, so much so that I have trouble grasping the idea of constipation.

1-2 x per day on about 3k. If I dont go I feel and extremely bloated. I use colace and snna occasional to prevent this awful stomach distention. I use metamucil daily to make sure I get enough fiber.

Weird observation ove have less bulk stool on a higher protien diet vs a mixed w/ higher carbs. Also seem to boost less on higher protien ecen with less frequent are lack of large stool. There is little difference in dietary fiber that I'm aware of. I've concluded it must be the way I process macronutrients. I lot of info.:eek: just thought I mention it since its very obvious.

I take a huge bowel movement in the am. Wake at 5am, have about a 45 min drive to work. Drink my iced coffee. Right at 7am every morning, it hits. Then sometimes mid day around 2pm, and if not mid day, then around 6pm at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 on average, currently eating about 4.5k

u guys gonna post pics or am I just supposed to take your word for it?

I take a huge bowel movement in the am. Wake at 5am, have about a 45 min drive to work. Drink my iced coffee. Right at 7am every morning, it hits. Then sometimes mid day around 2pm, and if not mid day, then around 6pm at night. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty much my pattern as well. I tend to rely on a big cup of coffee in the morning to get things moving...almost dependent on it actually. Then a second in the am and depending on the size of the prior nights meals, a third in the pm.
I'm anal (pun intended) about having that second BM prior to training legs:eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity