over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestion Issues

Saturated fat from eating a lot of red meat leads to early heart disease and you’ll gain too much body fat unless your an ecto. One serving of lean red meat daily should be okay,but not a lot. Egg whites are the healthiest protein choice.
O SWEET BABY JESUS, welcome back to the 1980's. Are you serious with this post?

I see your on a probiotic, but what about digestive enzymes? Does anyone believe these can work?

I eat six meals a day and have zero problems with most meals, but im lactose intolerant and very sensitive to dairy. However my favorites are yogurt, cottage cheese, and milk which results in some tremendous bloat and usually a violent eruption from my butthole the following morning. I just started vitamin shoppes speciality digestive enzymes before each meal. They certainly arent cheap so i hope they do something.

I really like bboys idea of possibly fasting once a week. I think my digestion could use this because sometimes i feel like im putting the food down faster than i can process it. I feel like a reset could be pretty helpful. I'm going to try it.

I'm a fan of digestive enzymes. I have protein and carb enzymes added to my True Nutrition custom mix.

In the last few months I've added in Lactaid to help with dairy since I'm growing and my last meal most nights contains ice cream and other dairy-containing items. I ate the same way last year without Lactaid and it seems to be helping me digest it faster and clean out quicker the next morning.

I'm also a fan of giving the body a break when really pushing the calories. On my rest days I usually cut calories to 1/2 to 2/3 of what I'd consume on a training day. I'm doing 6-7,000 calories on training days right now and if I do that for 3-4 days in a day the bloating really comes on and digestion does get hampered. Like many things in bodybuilding, it's a 1 step backwards for 2 steps forwards approach.

I've had ulcers for years and some of the meds I've used worked to well Protonix (Pantoprazole) is one of them. It knocks my acid down to where I get poor digestion , especially of meat.
I've found that eating easier to digest meats like egg whites and white fish really help when this happens , otherwise basic OTC meds work which I rotate monthly. When I get a bad flair up I jump on Protonix and it's calms everything down but I have to have a bland diet
I've also found over the years that limiting my carbs to 200ish g a day at most and from fruits , yams and potatoes has helped alot with inflammation in my gut. Rice and oats will fuck me up like a football bat..
A good probiotic helps as well.
I take 15ml Bragg's apple cider vinegar 2x a day (before breakfast and dinner) and that's helps as well.

If your EGD shows no issues ask for a barium swallow , last year I was having major issues with my stomach and ulcers and come to find out I had a HUGE diverticuli right behind my stomach in the duodenum that was causing my pyloric syphincter to stay contracted not allowing the food to exit as needed.
Also , have you been tested for H pilori.??

Reallllly? Please tell me you really dont believe this.
I hate people talking in absolutes on here.

Saturated fat from eating a lot of red meat leads to early heart disease and you’ll gain too much body fat unless your an ecto. One serving of lean red meat daily should be okay,but not a lot. Egg whites are the healthiest protein choice.

OP it's never a good idea to go from 0-60

Buddy, stay in your lane
We all love red meat. But since I changed over to eating less red meat and more liquid egg whites. It’s made a noticeable difference in my cholesterol levels. I need all the help I can get!😉

We all love red meat. But since I changed over to eating less red meat and more liquid egg whites. It’s made a noticeable difference in my cholesterol levels. I need all the help I can get!😉
Damn brother now I'm starting to feel a little sorry for you. Damn, cholesterol has a huge major job to do in your body, transport energy among those. I feel bad for people that get all worked up about cholesterol(unless you have a serious genetic disorder) you can basically change those numbers hugely in 3 damn days, you really need to read up and bring your education up to the year 2020.

1980s spin right there.

Calories in vs. calories out

Don't worry about eating every two hours, eat when you want! If you can't get the calories in three meals then try 4 if not 4 then try five. No need to eat by a clock, a wise man taught me (Phil Hernon) to EAT WHEN HUNGRY, if your not hungry then your not anabolic, that is the problem you need to look in to (training, recovery, diet, gear).

Also maybe once a week try fasting for about 16 hours to give your poor digestive system a freaking break.

If you are training hard as fuck, got your gear and hormones dialed in, sleeping good, then you should be HUNGRY AS HELL

I’m a hard gainer and don’t put on weight easily. Another reason I switched to every 2-3 hours. I’m also constantly hungry bc of fast metabolism.

I may try to go back to just eating every 4 hours or so.

I see your on a probiotic, but what about digestive enzymes? Does anyone believe these can work?

I eat six meals a day and have zero problems with most meals, but im lactose intolerant and very sensitive to dairy. However my favorites are yogurt, cottage cheese, and milk which results in some tremendous bloat and usually a violent eruption from my butthole the following morning. I just started vitamin shoppes speciality digestive enzymes before each meal. They certainly arent cheap so i hope they do something.

I really like bboys idea of possibly fasting once a week. I think my digestion could use this because sometimes i feel like im putting the food down faster than i can process it. I feel like a reset could be pretty helpful. I'm going to try it.

I might try this. How often are your meals spaced out?

Damn brother now I'm starting to feel a little sorry for you. Damn, cholesterol has a huge major job to do in your body, transport energy among those. I feel bad for people that get all worked up about cholesterol(unless you have a serious genetic disorder) you can basically change those numbers hugely in 3 damn days, you really need to read up and bring your education up to the year 2020.
How do you bring your cholesterol levels down in 3 days? Just curious. I worry a lot more about high blood pressure than cholesterol because half the people who have heart attacks have normal cholesterol levels. I believe smoking and refined sugar is the number one cause of heart disease.

Dude! Shut the hell up with that bullshit! This ain't some amateur hour bodybuilding forum. Go spout that retarded crap over on BB.com!

And to the OP, try Proper Food Combining and only eat when your're hungry, Hernon-style

Dude! Shut the hell up with that bullshit! This ain't some amateur hour bodybuilding forum. Go spout that retarded crap over on BB.com!

And to the OP, try Proper Food Combining and only eat when your're hungry, Hernon-style

I’m hungry all the time. I have fast metabolism.

You may have low stomach acid release. When your body doesn't register a low enough PH it doesn't release the counter chemicals (basically sodium bicarbonate) and reflux follows. The Omeperazole makes it worse but relieves symptoms. Might be worth trying Betaine HCL to lower stomach PH with meals.

I had all these issues after catching parasites.

Been using Betaine HCL for years along with a digestive enzyme pill before every meal. It's a bit of a pain but like pinning all the time it just becomes routine. After doctors visits along with my own homework anything the docs are giving for heartburn just shuts down critical infrastructure your body needs to produce the necessary components of digestion further than what's already causing the problem. Modern medical theory tends to say too much stomach acid is the problem of heartburn and indigestion while the theory of actually not having enough has been what I've found to be true. In elaborating on this theory it's the lack of stomach acid that allows lactic acid to build up from food not being digested properly that then causes the pain and other symptoms. Definitely look into it as trying this theory and taking the HCL with enzymes were life savers for me. As far as probiotics, they say most don't make it past the stomach and the types of pills they use to attempt this are usually made from some potentially harmful compounds. I know they're popular but from my experiences I tend to agree with that analysis.

Been feeling nauseous last couple days for most of day and diarrhea, still waiting for results of biopsy

You had a biopsy?

Your symptoms remind me of my wife when she was having problems with her gallbladder. Not saying this is your problem, just providing you with information.

You had a biopsy?

Your symptoms remind me of my wife when she was having problems with her gallbladder. Not saying this is your problem, just providing you with information.

They biopsied some tissue when they did the endoscopy.

They also did ultrasound of all organs so I would hope if it was that they would have found it there

Couple weeks ago I adjusted my diet and started eating every 2-3 hours strictly even setting my alarm. Mostly a protein (chicken, steak, ground beef) and rice.

Around the same time (I think?) I started having issues like acid reflux then nausea in morning, upset stomach, loss of appetite, diarrhea, etc.

Saw a gastro who prescribed me Omeperazole which took care of the acid reflux but was still having diarrhea and some naseau in morning.

Bloods were normal, ultra sound was normal, and endoscopy showed normal.

The current issues are Upset stomach almost daily and diarrhea some days. Only on TRT. Also taking a probiotic. Think I’m going to extend my eating to every 3 hours. Maybe I’m not giving enough time to digest with only 2 hours.

Anyone else ever have similar issues?
Don`t force feed.

Please watch your tone Kingpein. My uncle is a cardiologist who is getting ready to retire. We talk often and he knows a lot about heart disease. He has to prescribe a lot of people cholesterol lowering medication to lower inflammation in their arteries. Consuming excessive amounts of sugar & saturated fats can harm your cholesterol, cause inflammation in the arteries, and lead to early heart disease. So can taking anabolic steroids.

Please watch your tone Kingpein. My uncle is a cardiologist who is getting ready to retire. We talk often and he knows a lot about heart disease. He has to prescribe a lot of people cholesterol lowering medication to lower inflammation in their arteries. Consuming excessive amounts of sugar & saturated fats can harm your cholesterol, cause inflammation in the arteries, and lead to early heart disease. So can taking anabolic steroids.
You're best bet here is to never bring up another 'anti-cholesterol, cholesterol-is-the-devil remark' until you pull your head straight out of your ass first.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws