over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestion Issues

Dude! Shut the hell up with that bullshit! This ain't some amateur hour bodybuilding forum. Go spout that retarded crap over on BB.com!

And to the OP, try Proper Food Combining and only eat when your're hungry, Hernon-style
Honestly I thought this myth had died.

Honestly I thought this myth had died.

My uncle, a life long cardiologist, says there’s a lot of controversial studies about cholesterol and statins. No one really knows for sure. But he’s convinced that factors linked with an increased risk of coronary heart disease include trans fatty acids and excessive glucose levels from eating too much sugar. I agree with him.

Apparently, knowing a cardiologist supersedes all current and irrefutable evidence to the contrary
I never said that. Experience often tells us more than scientific studies. My uncle believes consuming too much refined sugar and having excessive high glucose levels is the biggest culprit in getting heart disease. And being over weight.

I never said that. Experience often tells us more than scientific studies. My uncle believes consuming too much refined sugar and having excessive high glucose levels is the biggest culprit in getting heart disease. And being over weight.

You are correct about sugar, but the comments being made are in response to your statement about red meat. Last time I checked, red meat has nothing to do with sugar. And if it is grass-fed it; it is quite healthy for you.

You're eating too much.

Listen to your body, eat when you're hungry (intermittent fasting helps too) and start with a plain diet. Slowly add stuff that doesn't agree with you. I've had to eliminate sugar, milk, tomato sauce, and most vegetables.

We don't need near as much protein/food/juice as we used to think

I had similar problems earlier this year. I was on a few prescription anti diarrhea and anti spasmodic medicines just so I could go to work and not have to shit every 10 minutes. I had some endoscopy done and everything was normal except I had more acid in my stomach that normal. Doctor put me on prilosec which totally cured the acid reflux I'd been fighting for a while as well as put me on Cholestyramine. It helps lower cholesterol as well as alleviates diarrhea. That one drug alone helped my upset stomach more than anything else I was taking.

You're eating too much.

Listen to your body, eat when you're hungry (intermittent fasting helps too) and start with a plain diet. Slowly add stuff that doesn't agree with you. I've had to eliminate sugar, milk, tomato sauce, and most vegetables.

We don't need near as much protein/food/juice as we used to think

If you're trying to push your body to unnatural size... you ABSOLUTELY need a lot of food. A lot. If you're saying we dont then I'd argue you've never carried excessive muscle on your frame.

The OP is just going about it the wrong way.

Also just to add to that I only took the Cholestyramine powder for about a month or so before all of my stomach issues seemed to be resolved. I only take prilosec every day and have felt great since then.

If you're trying to push your body to unnatural size... you ABSOLUTELY need a lot of food. A lot. If you're saying we dont then I'd argue you've never carried excessive muscle on your frame.

The OP is just going about it the wrong way.

Been there, done that. So you'd be wrong. But I get where you're coming from.

If one really wants to be super monster unnatural to the extreme (but why?) then yes, I agree.. gradual increases. The body can't deal with thousands of extra calories that aren't needed and OP is not 280 lb Yates trying to become 300 lb Yates.

One piece at a time. But I think its wise to really answer the question why we're doing what we do, and what we really expect to get out of it.

Totally possible to be a big 240 and not eating to distress vs going wild just to reach 260+

Eating every 2-3 hours isn't for everyone, but like many things that aren't for everyone in bodybuilding it somehow became the rule.

Eat on a schedule that works for you, whether it's 8 meals or 3 meals in a day. I've done 4 meals a day for years and it's taken me from 200lbs. lean to 270lbs. lean and I'm no genetic freak.

If you're not taking a fiber supplement, start taking one. It'll help keep everything moving through you, particularly if your move to eating every 2-3 hours included increasing your daily calories.

^^This

End All/Be All rules for diet, training and aas protocol are the worst thing that's ever happened for the sport.

Listen to your body- if you're getting nauseas/vomiting from overeating, it's your body telling you "Fuck You" for one reason or another, and it's usually because you are overwhelming your digestive system.

If you can't hold it down... Take a break and maybe slam down a 75g protein shake with some fish oil/MCT oil to slow absorption and call it an eating day.

Maybe take 1 day after a huge eating day and use a 16 hour fast the next day to catch up. Or a day of keto to let the carbs really soak in.

Insulin mimetics like R-ALA can help, too- the more food that gets pushed into your muscles, the less food there is sitting in your stomach pissing it off.

And i would double down on the probiotics- recommended dose is meant for normal people, not juice monkeys pounding beef, chicken and rice.

I have stopped eating every 2-3 hours. That has not solved the issue

You are correct about sugar, but the comments being made are in response to your statement about red meat. Last time I checked, red meat has nothing to do with sugar. And if it is grass-fed it; it is quite healthy for you.
I agree that grass fed red meat is healthy. My original statement was that—eating excessive amounts of red meat is not good and that liquid egg whites is a good “real food” option to keep a balanced diet.

Please post your entire daily diet so we can look at it. And if you are on a cycle tell us what you are taking. It could be the steroids and not the diet! We are shooting in the dark otherwise. Also, I was under the impression you were eating fatty red meat several times a day which is very hard to digest.

I agree that grass fed red meat is healthy. My original statement was that—eating excessive amounts of red meat is not good and that liquid egg whites is a good “real food” option to keep a balanced diet.

No, you did not say it was healthy. You clearly stated that eating red meat was related to heart disease and raising cholesterol. Please reread your posts.

No, you did not say it was healthy. You clearly stated that eating red meat was related to heart disease and raising cholesterol. Please reread your posts.
this headtrainer guy talks out of his ass regarding cholesterol then gets checked on his small-minded out-dated mentality, so he backpedals so as not to lose what shred of credibility he thought that he had on the subject

never debate the ignorant, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Could it be a food intolerance? I struggled with digestive issues for years (still do, on occasion; it's clearly just my lot in life) and tried every probiotic, prebiotic, digestive enzyme, bitter, whatever the fuck and nothing solved the issues completely until I actually did an elimination diet and found out what my trigger foods were.

And your trigger foods can be pretty much anything! Seriously, like a fairly obvious bodybuilder type diet could be something like:

breakfast - egg whites, couple of whole eggs and oats
meal 2 - chicken, rice, broccoli
meal 3 - whey protein shake with some carb powder
meal 4 - flank steak, potato, salad with tomatoes, peppers, onion
meal 5 - cottage cheese, peanut butter

Or whatever (don't anyone say that's a stupid diet because it's just an example). Those are all fairly reasonable bodybuilding meals, but every single one of those has a potential trigger.

In meal 1 - oats, egg whites and whole eggs are all known allergens
In meal 2 - some people have a really tough time digesting the insoluble fibre in broccoli (I really do - can't eat the stuff)
In meal 3 - whey protein is a very common allergen
In meal 4 - nightshades like tomatoes and peppers in the salad, plus onion is really high in FODMAPS which will fuck you up if you're sensitive
In meal 5 - the whey and casein in the cottage cheese is another potential allergen, and I'm sure you know how allergenic peanuts can be.

See my point? Lots of foods that are considered "clean" or "healthy" can actually be pretty rough on some people. I know through trial and error that I have to eat a low FODMAP diet and a diet low in insoluble fibre otherwise I'll be bloated all day and diarrheic (gross, I know, sorry) every morning. I also have to keep on top of using probiotics or, if I do have an issue, it'll last way longer than it otherwise would.

The real bitch is also that food allergies can develop over time! So you might have been drinking 2 whey shakes a day for the last 5 years with no issue then all of a sudden your body just rejects it.

It's one of the reasons that the carnivore diet is so popular among people with IBS or autoimmune disorders; for whatever reason no one ever seems to have an allergic diet to red meat. I'm sure someone who knows more about that could explain why but the people (some would say idiots) who subscribe to carnivore are really just doing an elimination diet without realising, but I digress...

Anyway, hope that helps and maybe gives you another angle to approach this from.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131