over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestion Issues

Couldn’t agree more regarding Glutamine. It’s useless for size but it def has a bunch of health benefits.

Between 15-30 grams. I find it extremely valuable in that aspect. As far as muscle building, never noticed anything. I figure that since I’m under a lot of stress and constant it’s important in keeping my immune system healthy.
personally I find it hard AF to get it down in those massive amounts, hence why I hardly use glutamine for thise reason and have found benefit elsewhere

Just today I started a new round of rifaxamin to try and rid some of this so I that i feel like has probably come back. She gave me 3 more rounds of it to save for later since I’ve had such issues with this shit. Gonna try and clear everything up and then supplement with sarchomyces bouilardii and each lots of fresh made saurkraut and kimchi and probably going to try supplementing with the dr. Ohiras as well. Wish me luck!

You should consider blood work, specifically a food intolerance
test, to truly see if you are having an auto-immune reaction of some kind. Cyrex is the gold standard. Also a heavy metal toxicity test via a hair sample. I did both and the results were surprising and I had to change my diet completely.

Just today I started a new round of rifaxamin to try and rid some of this so I that i feel like has probably come back. She gave me 3 more rounds of it to save for later since I’ve had such issues with this shit. Gonna try and clear everything up and then supplement with sarchomyces bouilardii and each lots of fresh made saurkraut and kimchi and probably going to try supplementing with the dr. Ohiras as well. Wish me luck!
wait , fill me in, what exactly is going on brother? the sarchomyces workooed well for me, remember with the neem oil, slippery elm, triphala (3 fruit blend ayurveda pill), and betaine hcl they are ALL CHEAP. Might be worth integrating those and like u said DGL. You know your body best, better than that doc by now , happy healing , keep me posted, I am down to learn since we have alot of biological similarities, I am switching PPOs, I will keep you poste dI plan on getting endoscopy and ultrasound done soon, first I have to take care of my back! have a great weekend, ps i stopped taking probiotics after my attmept to cure sibo , i rarely take them if i do its kefir or kraut . dentist said it loks like I have a new cavity today, he said if i have been eating sugar, i thoguht uh yeah right away insulin last 6 months lol, I have never had a sweet tooth in my life until then. remember that sugar feeds BAD BACTERIA too though, food for thought.

wait , fill me in, what exactly is going on brother? the sarchomyces workooed well for me, remember with the neem oil, slippery elm, triphala (3 fruit blend ayurveda pill), and betaine hcl they are ALL CHEAP. Might be worth integrating those and like u said DGL. You know your body best, better than that doc by now , happy healing , keep me posted, I am down to learn since we have alot of biological similarities, I am switching PPOs, I will keep you poste dI plan on getting endoscopy and ultrasound done soon, first I have to take care of my back! have a great weekend, ps i stopped taking probiotics after my attmept to cure sibo , i rarely take them if i do its kefir or kraut . dentist said it loks like I have a new cavity today, he said if i have been eating sugar, i thoguht uh yeah right away insulin last 6 months lol, I have never had a sweet tooth in my life until then. remember that sugar feeds BAD BACTERIA too though, food for thought.
Basically the same thing I’ve been dealing with. My heartburn seems to finally be getting better, but I feel full to the brim all the time. And the food volume doesn’t really matter. I get a small amount of food in, say....a breakfast biscuit with sausage and an egg. Not a huge meal by any standard....and I’ll feel full as HELL for the next 5-6 hours like I ate a four course meal. But if I force myself I can eat 3 times that....but I don’t end up feeling any more full than I did from the 1 biscuit. Essentially, no matter what I eat I always feel full and my stomach feels very distended. No gas really to speak of...but something odd has been happening. Ive been finding it more difficult than usual to burp to relive any pressure.
mom already using the betaine and digestive enzymes, but plan to put some slippery elm in there too to help things move through. The dgl works really well for me for diarrhea, but if I’m not having it it makes it harder for me to go so I think I’m gonna leave that out this time.
And I don’t take a probiotic anymore either because I eat a pretty good amount of saurkraut or my homemade kimchi. At least 1/4 cup daily which is way more cultures than a probiotic. But I’ve heard good things about Dr. Ohiras and have never tried it so I thought I might give it a go to get my numbers built back up.
definitely keep me posted on how it goes with your GI.
I do have a pretty bad candy sweettooth and I’m sure that’s not helping too. But dammit it’s hard to quit

Similar issue, eating a very large fruit meal in the morning has helped. With some protein, but not a lot.

This was my doctors suggestion, I had to try several fruits. I eventually settled on watermelon, berries, and kiwi. An occasional orange or banana.

It's not great for bodybuilding, but its helped relieve some of my digestive issues.

Similar issue, eating a very large fruit meal in the morning has helped. With some protein, but not a lot.

This was my doctors suggestion, I had to try several fruits. I eventually settled on watermelon, berries, and kiwi. An occasional orange or banana.

It's not great for bodybuilding, but its helped relieve some of my digestive issues.
Watermelon berries and kiwi are all pretty low fodmap so this makes sense they work for you. Did he suggest fruit because of the enzyme content?

Basically the same thing I’ve been dealing with. My heartburn seems to finally be getting better, but I feel full to the brim all the time. And the food volume doesn’t really matter. I get a small amount of food in, say....a breakfast biscuit with sausage and an egg. Not a huge meal by any standard....and I’ll feel full as HELL for the next 5-6 hours like I ate a four course meal. But if I force myself I can eat 3 times that....but I don’t end up feeling any more full than I did from the 1 biscuit. Essentially, no matter what I eat I always feel full and my stomach feels very distended. No gas really to speak of...but something odd has been happening. Ive been finding it more difficult than usual to burp to relive any pressure.
mom already using the betaine and digestive enzymes, but plan to put some slippery elm in there too to help things move through. The dgl works really well for me for diarrhea, but if I’m not having it it makes it harder for me to go so I think I’m gonna leave that out this time.
And I don’t take a probiotic anymore either because I eat a pretty good amount of saurkraut or my homemade kimchi. At least 1/4 cup daily which is way more cultures than a probiotic. But I’ve heard good things about Dr. Ohiras and have never tried it so I thought I might give it a go to get my numbers built back up.
definitely keep me posted on how it goes with your GI.
I do have a pretty bad candy sweettooth and I’m sure that’s not helping too. But dammit it’s hard to quit
Just try the dr Ohhiras for a week.

I Know what you mean by eating small amounts and feel extremely full and bloated like food just sitting there.

Ohhiras made this MUCH MUCH better and my stools look much better now also.

It doesn’t hurt to try spend the 30 bucks its nothing compared to the issue your having.

Watermelon berries and kiwi are all pretty low fodmap so this makes sense they work for you. Did he suggest fruit because of the enzyme content?
I'm not sure, I didn't know about the enzyme content. I figured it was for the vitamins, fiber and water content. I'll have to ask him. It's been effective.

I'll also add that he has me take my fish oil and d3 with this meal specifically. I also don't know why, I assumed it has to do with absorption.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131