over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

digestion.. might be nasty

letz

Registered
So the past couple of weeks id had really runny bowlmovement, which is for no reason, and i cant understand why, i eat oat and ryebread + fruits as carbs, and ground chicken, stakes and a couple of shakes a day, had this a couple of months ago, then it kinda went over now its back, maybe itll help to take something that helps the digestion?

probiotics could help that.

A few weeks back I had a kidney infection and took some antibiotics which in turn unbalanced my digestive 'ecosystem' and gave me the same thing you are experiencing for 6 straight days. I became acutely dehydrated and needed I.V. fluids and more meds to correct the imbalance.

if you havent been on any antibiotics lately, I would try the probiotics. If you have been, see your doc about getting checked and possible meds to help fix the problem. Accute dehydration sucks.

not allergic to gluten afaik:/ ye ill give probiotics a go, else ill go to the doctor, which is prolly best anyway

if it doesn't go away make sure to go to the doc. I had similar symptom's..I was constantly going to the bathroom 7-10 times a day..long story short ended up having ulcerative colitis and am on meds to keep it regulated.

I had the same issue and thought it was due to the fact that I was gluten intolerant. I changed my diet n still had a problem. I went to the MD n I had H-pylori bad. Everyone has some in their stomach but mine for some reason was out of control. The doctor gave me meds and it fixed the issue.

i had runny stool for last 6 monts and bad acid reflux.
went to dr, had endoscopy and was diagnosed with bad Gastritis and H pylori bacteria.
After 2 weeks of antibiotics it went away

thanks for the tips etc, ill call doctor tomorow morning and sort this out:)

Had the same shit. Low carb diet right now and I'm golden. I must be allergic to gluten cuz I only ate oats and whole grain pasta etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the past couple of weeks id had really runny bowlmovement, which is for no reason, and i cant understand why, i eat oat and ryebread + fruits as carbs, and ground chicken, stakes and a couple of shakes a day, had this a couple of months ago, then it kinda went over now its back, maybe itll help to take something that helps the digestion?

Until you figure out what is the cause, you could try taking some psyllium fiber. It will absorb the extra water in your movement. Just be sure to take it 2 hours before or after meds/supplements, as it absorbs everything.

i had runny stool for last 6 monts and bad acid reflux.
went to dr, had endoscopy and was diagnosed with bad Gastritis and H pylori bacteria.
After 2 weeks of antibiotics it went away

Had the same the thing happen to me and I just about guarantee that's what it is. I was paranoid about it for a few months and found out my guy bacteria was off. I couldn't afford to go to the doctor and it cleared up on its on but it was rough for about 4 months I was dropping water atom bombs every other hour. I never wanna go back there.

And I all contribute it to eating tons and tons of shitty food for long periods of time

Get on some pro-biotics ASAP and take a heaping teaspoon of METAMUCIL
each night before bed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member