over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestive Enzyme Supplements

mojolnir

Registered
Seems like people are 50/50 on digestive enzyme supplements, some people say they work, others don't........What are your guys opinions and/or experiences with this stuff?

I've wondered the same as well. Especially since all these people who like raw milk claim that raw is better than pasteurized because pasteurization destroys the enzymes. So wouldn't that mean that pasteurized milk + enzyme supplements would work wonders, for cheaper?

Seems like people are 50/50 on digestive enzyme supplements, some people say they work, others don't........What are your guys opinions and/or experiences with this stuff?

will NEVER go without this supplement ever again, when pushing a high volume of food in the quest to build thick dense muscle digestive enzymes are a must for me. NO bloat, NO distention, NO PROBLEMS!

Do they work...YES, but so will eating some pineapple or papaya ed.

will NEVER go without this supplement ever again, when pushing a high volume of food in the quest to build thick dense muscle digestive enzymes are a must for me. NO bloat, NO distention, NO PROBLEMS!

Wow didn't realize they are that effective.....is there a specific brand that you like?

B-Boy beat me to it. They help tremendously with processing large amounts of food. Like he said it really helps with Bloat especially when taking in large amounts of carbs daily.

I like these two below and take them 3x day.

NOW Super Enzyme tablets
NOW Acidophilus / Bifidus 8 Billion

I use Innate's digestive enzymes. If this is your first time using them, be ready to pass some serious logs for a while. It actually goes back in time per say and processes that crap that may still be in your system. I actually started losing weight as my system was being "cleansed".

The Beggar

B-Boy beat me to it. They help tremendously with processing large amounts of food. Like he said it really helps with Bloat especially when taking in large amounts of carbs daily.

I like these two below and take them 3x day.

NOW Super Enzyme tablets
NOW Acidophilus / Bifidus 8 Billion

I was actually looking at Now's super enzyme, and it says take em before EVERY meal, why do you take them only 3 times a day?

I was actually looking at Now's super enzyme, and it says take em before EVERY meal, why do you take them only 3 times a day?

To be honest and not to be too graphic bro, I eat 7-8 meals a day and when taken too many times a day, I found it gave me very loose stools.
For me I have found that 3x day works for me and does not cause any issues.

To be honest and not to be too graphic bro, I eat 7-8 meals a day and when taken too many times a day, I found it gave me very loose stools.

Haha I will definitely take your advice.....anyone else with experiences or opinions, lets hear it!

x2

i use Now Super Enzymes as well as dont take one with EVERY meal because of this same problem.

IMO, digestive enzymes are a MUST when trying to shovel down large amounts of food for growth.

source naturals makes a kick ass digestive enzyme product

I use it and think they deff will help process massive carb and Protien meals to better process in the body so we can grow more. I've been using MRM's brand digest all it's made more for bodybuilders. it's made to process over 9 oz of Protien 30 potatoes and 60 grams of fat. at least that's what the back says. it's fairly cheap like 14 bucks for 100 caps and BB.com sells it a lot of the time buy 2 get one free!! so it's a deal in my eyes!!

I make my own Fermented Sauerkraut with probiotics in the mix...by far the best digestive support I have ever found.

Also eat a lot of Fresh Pineapple and Papaya.

But probably most importantly know which foods to stay away from.

If you can get a legit source for L. Bulgaricus...thats another amazing digestive supporter. The reason i say legit is it must be kept cold at all times.

I just take one strain of probiotic called "bacillus laterosporus."

You guys should look it up.

My chiro recommended it to me. It's in spore form so you don't have to refrigerate it.

I take two caps first thing in the morning with a glass of water.

I just take one strain of probiotic called "bacillus laterosporus."

You guys should look it up.

My chiro recommended it to me. It's in spore form so you don't have to refrigerate it.

I take two caps first thing in the morning with a glass of water.

Philthy, where did you buy this at?

I remember Mountaindog giving some good refrigerated probiotic recommendations in a thread months ago but never knew where to look for these at....

I use a lot of NOW products, especially the Super Enzyme and Omega 3,6's.
NOW Super Enzyme tablets are amazing.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner