over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestive issue

ironceltic12

Registered
Two and a half weeks ago I started a blast with test p, tren a, mast p. The next day I started experiencing stomach issues and had loose stools. This has been continuing for the whole two and a half weeks with occasional diarrhea. I have ran test/tren together before and never had this issue. Literally nothing else has changed as far as supplementation and diet besides starting the blast. It's like I eat and the food just goes right through me and isn't fully digesting. Has anyone had this trouble before and have any suggestions?

Two and a half weeks ago I started a blast with test p, tren a, mast p. The next day I started experiencing stomach issues and had loose stools. This has been continuing for the whole two and a half weeks with occasional diarrhea. I have ran test/tren together before and never had this issue. Literally nothing else has changed as far as supplementation and diet besides starting the blast. It's like I eat and the food just goes right through me and isn't fully digesting. Has anyone had this trouble before and have any suggestions?

It could be something else besides your gear, however if you picked up new gear from someone else this time it could be something they used in the gear as a carrier or a solvent that wasnt in the previous stuff you used.
However I would be looking closely at the foods you have been eating and whats different now than 2 1/2 weeks ago.

I'll share my experience.

Long story short ever since I have used tren I get massive acid reflux it's horrible I have to pop 3-6 pills a day of Zantac.

I don't know if this has to do with anything but I can no longer digest red meat literally it will stay in my stomach for a few days and I feel horrible and my breath smells like I just shitted in my mouth.

But I think tren does have something to do with it although it took me a few weeks to recover when I got off It I would get bad acid though from time to time.

2-4 zantacs before bed cures the problem for me one doesn't do shit sometimes two is too little.

Look into what you are eating cause if i don't eat the same foods i am exactly the same way.I can eat and before i finish i i have issues.................

I am literally eating the exact same foods as before I started, this is why I'm so confused

Its the tren bro ur body cant tolerate it anymore happnd to me also

Cycle off one drug at a time for 2-3 weeks and see if you normalize. Then you'll know if it's the gear. They're all short esters and you just started so you should be able to tell quickly.

I dont think its that my body cant tolerate tren anymore cause Ive only used one time before this for about 6-7 weeks at the same dosage, same UGL and everything and this is from the same batch. The only thing that has changed is the mast but its a relatively low dosage so its just hard to believe its causing it, but it might be. This sucks, but I guess I might just have to take out the mast next week and see what happens. Could dirty gear be causing this?

I dont think its that my body cant tolerate tren anymore cause Ive only used one time before this for about 6-7 weeks at the same dosage, same UGL and everything and this is from the same batch. The only thing that has changed is the mast but its a relatively low dosage so its just hard to believe its causing it, but it might be. This sucks, but I guess I might just have to take out the mast next week and see what happens. Could dirty gear be causing this?

Honestly bro this is all speculation. The only way to know is to systematically remove things and see what happens.

Did you have any recent infections or illnesses? antibiotics?
May be a good idea to add a good strong probiotic in with your supplements by the sound of things.

Ive been struggling with a cold for a while but its basically been just some congestion and nothing serious, no antibiotics. Im already taking Jarro-Dophillus EPS 5 billion for a probiotic. The day before this all started I had a cheat meal and went to pizza hut and the pizza was very very greasy but I ate it anyway. I originally attributed this whole thing to that pizza but after about 5 days I took an immodium and was fine for a day or two. Then I was baking some chicken and I ran out of lemon juice to marinate it with so I took some angry orchards hard cider and poured some on to bake it in. It smelled amazing and tasted pretty decent but right after I would eat the chicken I would have loose stools and horrible gas, so after three days I threw the rest of the chicken away and the symptoms got a little better. Now its basically at night and in the morning, and then the rest of the day im fine.

Ive been struggling with a cold for a while but its basically been just some congestion and nothing serious, no antibiotics. Im already taking Jarro-Dophillus EPS 5 billion for a probiotic. The day before this all started I had a cheat meal and went to pizza hut and the pizza was very very greasy but I ate it anyway. I originally attributed this whole thing to that pizza but after about 5 days I took an immodium and was fine for a day or two. Then I was baking some chicken and I ran out of lemon juice to marinate it with so I took some angry orchards hard cider and poured some on to bake it in. It smelled amazing and tasted pretty decent but right after I would eat the chicken I would have loose stools and horrible gas, so after three days I threw the rest of the chicken away and the symptoms got a little better. Now its basically at night and in the morning, and then the rest of the day im fine.
Im still with something food related...could be possible low grade food poisoning or allergy- keep pounding the acidophilos.

Im still with something food related...could be possible low grade food poisoning or allergy- keep pounding the acidophilos.

Thats honestly what Ive been thinking in the back of my head. I just dont see how the addition of mast is suddenly causing this, but I guess you never know

Can't find where but I think Adonis mentioned something along the lines of Tren messing with stomach acid production and recommended 1 Prilosec a day.

I used tren for years and then almost overnight I couldn't handle the sides

it made acid reflux 10x worse

Tren and pasta sauce :eek:. Once I thought I was having a heart attack! Mega acid reflux heart burn. Now a days I just run test and an oral. Have you changed your protein powder lately? I started running a new protein and my stool went haywire. Removed it and all was well.

I have not changed protein powders for a while. Do you guys think I should add a prilosec even though I'm not having stomach acid issues?

I'll share my experience.

Long story short ever since I have used tren I get massive acid reflux it's horrible I have to pop 3-6 pills a day of Zantac.

I don't know if this has to do with anything but I can no longer digest red meat literally it will stay in my stomach for a few days and I feel horrible and my breath smells like I just shitted in my mouth.

But I think tren does have something to do with it although it took me a few weeks to recover when I got off It I would get bad acid though from time to time.

2-4 zantacs before bed cures the problem for me one doesn't do shit sometimes two is too little.

A teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar every so often worked for me. Its worth a try, cheap as hell.

Protein can certainly cause issues. Go with the purest you can find so you don't get fillers, etc, such as Synthetek's Synthepure. You should be able to take less, and still get the same effect. Also watch your dairy intake carefully. Gear tends to make a few people lactose intolerant. You can cut out dairy for just 2 days to confirm as a test.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear