over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestive issue

U may also want to try some raw fermented food like pickles or sauerkraurt. U can get this stuff at a local organic food store or make it homemade from some internet recipes. Loaded with probiotics in just one tablespoon.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Or make your own kefir... Easy to google and cheap.

I think I'm going to go back to the doctors tomorrow and try to get some antibiotics. My body should have gotten rid of whatever this is a long time ago and I feel like it just needs to be killed with antibiotics even though I hate using them. Is there any chance this could be IBS though? Does that just suddenly happen one day or would I have know that a while ago?

I think I'm going to go back to the doctors tomorrow and try to get some antibiotics. My body should have gotten rid of whatever this is a long time ago and I feel like it just needs to be killed with antibiotics even though I hate using them. Is there any chance this could be IBS though? Does that just suddenly happen one day or would I have know that a while ago?

IBS is Bullshit. IBS is a term of where they can't find whats wrong with you. If it isn't AAS, it is what you are eating. Most GI doctors suck

So do you think it would be wise to try antibiotics if I can get them prescribed?

So do you think it would be wise to try antibiotics if I can get them prescribed?

Antibiotics will only help if it is a bacterial infection. If it has been 19 days, an infection probably would have gone away by then.

Antibiotics will only help if it is a bacterial infection. If it has been 19 days, an infection probably would have gone away by then.

Is it possible for my body to just be in to weak of a state to fight off an infection? What is your opinion that my issue could be? Could there be EO in my gear causing this?

Is it possible for my body to just be in to weak of a state to fight off an infection? What is your opinion that my issue could be? Could there be EO in my gear causing this?

Doubtful. Don't know, could be many things. Can't speak on gear, never used. But in a earlier post, you said you stopped and felt better. So try stopping again.

Going through same shit right now!

Not AAS related I put money on it you picked up some bacteria somewhere and it's the issue...

I'm actually going tomorrow to get a colonic because I've had sever non-stop bloating and loose stools. However I started taking my digestive enzymes and room temp probiotic and it's helped. What's also helping is keifer. Now when I get done doing the colonic I have a live 200 billion probiotic week treatment I'm going to do and then another 50 billion I'll take once a day ( these are refrigerated).

This is not my first rodeo with this bullshit.

Good luck

Oh and one more thing try to find some live cultured food and make sure you get plenty of fiber!

My last pin was on Saturday, symptoms have been essentially the same since then.

digestive enzymes,turmeric and ginger help me immensely

Fermented sauerkraut or pickles that are raw will do even better than the probiotics! Dr. mercola raves about fermented foods.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Alright guys I know I need to get some fermented foods, but do you think I need antibiotics to get rid of this?

Alright guys I know I need to get some fermented foods, but do you think I need antibiotics to get rid of this?

I doubt it. Unless you have an overgrowth of H. Pylori or something. See a doc to find out

I got another appointment at 2. What exactly is the doctor going to do for this if no antibiotics? I just don't see how I could have IBS or some other thing and it just suddenly shows up, shouldn't it have been giving symptoms long ago?

Well my IBS didnt start showing symptoms until I was about 23 or so. I forgot the beginning of this thread, has your gall bladder been checked yet?

Gallbladder has not been checked. Got back from the doctor a little while ago. Got blood drawn and now have to do stool samples. This is both disgusting and embarrassing at the same time. I did go and buy some apple cider vinegar before I went and took some and it definitely calmed my stomach down. I'll take these samples back tomorrow and let you guys know when I get the results back.

I got another appointment at 2. What exactly is the doctor going to do for this if no antibiotics? I just don't see how I could have IBS or some other thing and it just suddenly shows up, shouldn't it have been giving symptoms long ago?

No. 3 years ago, I wake up, drink my protein shake on my way to work. I got sick. Felt like I had to shit all the time. 3 months later, diagnosed with an IBD. Took me over a year to figure out how to fix it. I had to stop eating Gluten and Eggs. I had no symptoms before that day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear