over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestive issue

Hmm that's really weird. I was talking to my mom about the issue earlier and she said my dad had a similar problem a long time ago and it was caused by nerves, he took medicine and it helped it. This got me thinking, hasn't tren been said to speed up the central nervous system? Could my nerves just be going crazy from that? I really feel like there is a strong possibility that this is the issue. I took .5mg of kpin tonight so maybe this will calm down my nerves. Btw ACV tastes absolutely awful, I puked a little bit the second time I used it today.

Well from what I understand IBS syptoms are caused by the nerves in the stomach sending pain/fullness signals to the brain. Amitryptyline has helped this for me immensely. Its an old school anti depressant that is mostly used to treat sleeping disorders and neuropathy/nerve pain.

Well from what I understand IBS syptoms are caused by the nerves in the stomach sending pain/fullness signals to the brain. Amitryptyline has helped this for me immensely. Its an old school anti depressant that is mostly used to treat sleeping disorders and neuropathy/nerve pain.

Any side effects from taking this?

Any side effects from taking this?

Makes me fall asleep really quick:D For the first month or so I was really drowsy for the first few hours of the day. Once I got used to it it went away. Only other side effect I had was improved mood. I believe I had some depression issues that this helped even though its very low dose

The sensible thing to do, is the obvious. I would suggest that you ask your primary care physician to refer you to a gastroenterologist.

With the duration of time that you have had abdominal pain with recurrent bouts of diarrhea could be a sign of acute diverticulitis. Generally speaking, this usually effects older individuals, although it can occur in younger people.

Or it may be something else?  

My blood work came back fine except rbc and hematocrit a touch high, so I'll try and give blood sometime. I am going to wait to see what these stool results come back as and then see about a gastroenterologist.

My blood work came back fine except rbc and hematocrit a touch high, so I'll try and give blood sometime. I am going to wait to see what these stool results come back as and then see about a gastroenterologist.

I suggest looking into it asap. Digestive issues can be one of the trickiest issues to nail down. Can take years sometimes to pinpoint and even then its just an educated guess. A lot of this might come down to dietary eliminations. Good luck. Ive been dealing with this for years and only within the last year or so have I really got it figured out to where i feel almost normal

Well guys, they finally figured out what it is, C. Difficile. I am very happy they figured this problem out, tomorrow I start my antibiotics, metronidazole for 10 days. Hopefully this antibiotic works and I dont have to run another course with a different one. Now who has the best recommendation for the strongest/best probiotic I can take while on this? At this point I dont care how much it costs, I just want to help my gut out in any way possible while on this antibiotic. Thanks for all your guys help

Don't bother taking one while on the antibiotics. It will kill anything you take as well. I suggest once your course is done to start. I like Jarrow Multidophilus+FOS. What exactly is C. Difficile?

Nevermind. I googled it. Sounds almost like candida overgrowth

I might give the DWGE a try. Not looking forward to this run of antibiotics but if it gets rid of this shit for good then it's all worth it. I should be able to go get my prescription in about an hour, thank god because I feel worse then I have the entire time.

I'd love to try DWGE but it's so expensive

I ordered it, I honestly would never be able to pay for something like that on a regular basis but this is an exception.

Please post a review on it after you use it. I'd love to know how it works out for you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear