over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestive Issues while bulking

and you probably aren't, especially if you haven't dabbled in some of the heavier stuff and GH slin...overall..you have made some good progress, for sure but I searched some of your posts cause I thought someone was gimmicking my name LOL and you mentioned you started at 18 on the sauce....cutting in that early has the potential to affect long term gains ...
part of this game is learning every little side effect isn't a setback it's just setting a new course for an opportunity to adapt and adjust.
Dbol never affected my appetite only my blood pressure and extreme water gain.
You never mentioned diet, food combinations can kill your appetite quicker than anything else, especially if processed or otherwise.

What about training are you overtraining ?
Look at every aspect and see what's changed, get some bloods to see how the body is working...it's like putting your own personal puzzle together.
Yeah haha I noticed your name on the boards I figured you may have thought I was trolling you. Just a coicidence, XLG was my xbox gamertag, so I just put massive in front of that because you know, bodybuilding

I did start the sauce at 18, but haven't been doing it consistantly, nor have I ever gone over 800mg/week till this run I'm doing now. 2016 went real shit for me, no gear no proper eating but been back at it since the start of 2017.

Regarding the post, no I don't believe I have been overtraining, I have trained 6 days a week since forever and my appetite is always healthy. No severe diet changes just more calories. My diet is standard for any BB, chicken fish rice eggs steak greens oats etc. I agree yeah its the fun part isnt it solving the puzzle. I'm assuming its the dbol or leptin or maybe both. I'll systematically isolate the variables and figure it out. posting here is to confirm my suspictions.

Yeah haha I noticed your name on the boards I figured you may have thought I was trolling you. Just a coicidence, XLG was my xbox gamertag, so I just put massive in front of that because you know, bodybuilding

I did start the sauce at 18, but haven't been doing it consistantly, nor have I ever gone over 800mg/week till this run I'm doing now. 2016 went real shit for me, no gear no proper eating but been back at it since the start of 2017.

Regarding the post, no I don't believe I have been overtraining, I have trained 6 days a week since forever and my appetite is always healthy. No severe diet changes just more calories. My diet is standard for any BB, chicken fish rice eggs steak greens oats etc. I agree yeah its the fun part isnt it solving the puzzle. I'm assuming its the dbol or leptin or maybe both. I'll systematically isolate the variables and figure it out. posting here is to confirm my suspictions.

If you can train 6 times a week they must not be very intense.

I used to train that much too. It was hard to convert to every other day or two on one off. But it's made all the difference. Seriously.

Also guys calm down with the "you don't need gear to look like that" :confused: Comments like that aren't necessary, why put me down? This is a thread on digestion, not if I look good enough for what I'm currently taking.

I'm no expert but I'm no noob either despite my age. I'll post a pic where I looked okay on minimal supps just for you guys. A few days post comp so thats why the tan

No hate just thought I'd point it out :) we're all friends here

Attachments

• DSC03916.JPG
    DSC03916.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 154
A few things that help my appetite are

1) cardio... I know your bulking but even a walk with a dog or a walk listening to a podcast and when you get home I'm starving

2) take a break for a week from training and forcing food

3) injectables only for bulking. Nothing will ruin an appetite quicker than oral

4) Apple cider vinegar for digestion. Curcumin also helps my stomach

5) weed if its legal.

A small bit after training before bed can help pound in some extra calories and get a great night sleep vut try not pick the wrong foods to snack on

oats egg whites pb almond milk in a blender. calories are easier to drink than eat.

Also guys calm down with the "you don't need gear to look like that" :confused: Comments like that aren't necessary, why put me down?

I take you're not familiar with Emeric's posts. He's not putting you down.

you also have to look at the type of food you are eating. beef several times a day will clog you up. I am particularly sensitive to certain carbohydrates. Oatmeal bloats me terribly and prevents me from eating another meal sooner. It is actually a fairly inflammatory food for most. certain vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower etc do a number on my digestive tract. all that after trial and error. So if I am trying to increase my calories, i stick to Chicken and eggs with beef once a day for my protein. I avoid oats and breads, and stick with rice and potatoes for carbs. Veggies are green beans, peas and corn. If i structure my meals with these foods, they digest easy, and I could pound down a meal every hour if I needed to.

I second the MK, as well as Mary Jane. I know it has helped many.

When you post asking for advice - don't get pissed when its not the replies you want to hear man.
You posted a second pic - but it doesn't look a ton different from the first???? Other than the tan ..

You can do great and accomplish a lot - but take the criticism like a WINNER and use it.

If you have all the answers - or if you want only certain replies - its probably best not to ask questions here at PM. There are tons of sites where you will get the same "at-a-boys" that we all get at our local gyms. But you come to PM to get the TRUTH and get real advice from guys that have been doing this longer than you have been alive.

YES......you are a NOOB....

WTF....

over half of these "NEW" ifbb pros are NOOBS....

it very well could be over for you....as you have most def. shut your
system down at the precious green age of 21....

shame....

Emeric told you what the problem is...stop forcing the food....at least for now.
and Isaac also said foods you used to eat as a baby (few years ago)
you simply cannot handle now...:lightbulb:

we are straight forward here...and if you post pics, we will tell you what
we think....good or bad...no one is putting you down...

put downs here are ALOT worse...

:cool:

I was thinking it could be the dbol or my bodyfat set point. Maybe I could try losing some bodyfat and then upping calories again to get my appetite back?

Are you doing any cardio? Sometimes HIIT cardio is a great way to stimulate the appetite. Works for me.

When you post asking for advice - don't get pissed when its not the replies you want to hear man.
You posted a second pic - but it doesn't look a ton different from the first???? Other than the tan ..

You can do great and accomplish a lot - but take the criticism like a WINNER and use it.

If you have all the answers - or if you want only certain replies - its probably best not to ask questions here at PM. There are tons of sites where you will get the same "at-a-boys" that we all get at our local gyms. But you come to PM to get the TRUTH and get real advice from guys that have been doing this longer than you have been alive.
Not pissed at all my friend. I'm glad to take any and all advice. I'm the last person that wants at a boy's.

But key difference between constructive criticism and insults.

The individual basically said I look natural, Which IMHO I don't. His comment doesn't help me in any way at all whatsoever.

The topic was digestive health, not how natty or juicy my gains are haha. I posted the pic so I could give an accurate depiction of what is going on.

Not butthurt at all, or salty, just thought I'd point that out.

Thanks for the reply brotha :)

Last edited:
Are you doing any cardio? Sometimes HIIT cardio is a great way to stimulate the appetite. Works for me.

TBH been slacking on offseason cardio man. But I may incorperate it for staying lean and gut health. good suggestion though I always get an appetite spike when I incorporate cardio

YES......you are a NOOB....

WTF....

over half of these "NEW" ifbb pros are NOOBS....

it very well could be over for you....as you have most def. shut your
system down at the precious green age of 21....

shame....

Emeric told you what the problem is...stop forcing the food....at least for now.
and Isaac also said foods you used to eat as a baby (few years ago)
you simply cannot handle now...:lightbulb:

we are straight forward here...and if you post pics, we will tell you what
we think....good or bad...no one is putting you down...

put downs here are ALOT worse...

:cool:

Not sure what you mean "it may be over for me" referring to my endocrine system or my potential as a bodybuilder. Either way I disagree that's what pituitary stimulating drugs are for, and tons of massive dudes started using sauce at a young age.

And I agree I've already stopped forcing the food. I'm eating as much as I feel that I want which is like 1400 cals lmao. Seeing how that goes

Maybe I just need to get used to the feedback here, but sure in perspective to many of the people here I probably am a noob to you guys

Regardless thanks for the feedback, and just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean I don't value or respect their expertise or opinion :)

I do supposed If I post a pic then I should be ready to handle criticism of all kinds. That's what BB is anyhow. I'll remember that in the future

Look forward to seeing you on future threads :)

I have my own issues, digestive enzymes help big time.
Food assimilation i worry about more than adding calories.
Maybe your body isn't using all that food.
Unlike most I gradually increase food/meal replacements.
I do the same with my inject AAS. I gain on what I can and move up from there.
I also takes days off from high protein/carbs.

As mentioned, orals....They can totally mess with you.
Do you get blood work? Most don't at your age.
If you can't through a doctor, it's easy to order/pay for your own.

The "don't need aas" comment. You can look at that a few ways really.
1.Have you done all you can to gain before the dark side?
2. MAYBE ITS A WARNING SINCE YOU'RE HAVING ISSUES.
3. Guys didnt look like you at that age. A mix of jelly and assumption.
They assume you're gonna fail from hitting the ground running. Most do,
But some become Dallas McCarver...
I wouldn't be upset over advice from people that have already been where you are.
However, I agree that the comment was pointless from juiced individuals (other than emeric)

Last edited:
Appetite decrease and performance in the gym decreasing (especially if you logbook) are two signs to back off everything.

I usually do blasts for 5-6 weeks, and by the last week, I don't want to eat much and the physique starts looking flatter and smaller too from the damage at the gym.

This is a great time to cruise, reduce food intake to reset appetite and give your digestive tract a break, and take some time off the gym or reduce frequency and intensity.

This is a game of frustration, patience and a LOT of stubbornness to stick through it especially if you don't have elite genetics (which most of us don't).

You can't force muscle growth, not through forced feeding, not through training like Jay Cutler and certainly not through high gear use (which you don't seem to be doing).

P.S- Don't take tennys posts personally. He's always handing out very good advice on a plate of bluntness. Even he will tell you that listening to your body, and being patient are the most necessary things in this game.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

is funny how people talk about 50mgs of dbol now, like its just candy lol ... i remember using like 2 or 3 of the 5mg thai ones and strength gain was wiillllddddddd

is funny how people talk about 50mgs of dbol now, like its just candy lol ... i remember using like 2 or 3 of the 5mg thai ones and strength gain was wiillllddddddd

as several always say, dbol was better then.
Hell if I know...

dbol absolutely crushes my appetite. Could be this. A good probiotic is never a bad thing and could help. And I also find that when bulking if my appetite starts to faulter....throwing in some moderately paced cardio a couple days a week can help bring it back

You haven't seen the tests, have you?

It's pure nostalgia, buddy. I used to think like this as well. Now I can see the light.

You haven't seen the tests, have you?

It's pure nostalgia, buddy. I used to think like this as well. Now I can see the light.

not saying one was better then the other... you got me wrong... I'm saying people use wayyyy too much orals these days... people using 100mg vars, 150mg drol, 50mg dbol and wondering why after a few weeks their appetite is shit..? i mean duh

i bet he drops the oral, or atlas cut it down to 20mg a day or something with liver support like synthergine he'd be good 2 go ...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner