over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestive Issues while bulking

YES......you are a NOOB....

WTF....

over half of these "NEW" ifbb pros are NOOBS....

it very well could be over for you....as you have most def. shut your
system down at the precious green age of 21....

shame....

Emeric told you what the problem is...stop forcing the food....at least for now.
and Isaac also said foods you used to eat as a baby (few years ago)
you simply cannot handle now...:lightbulb:

we are straight forward here...and if you post pics, we will tell you what
we think....good or bad...no one is putting you down...

put downs here are ALOT worse...

:cool:

At what point do you feel he should start pushing the food again? You said don't force it for now.....but some people just aren't meant to be all that big and the only way to get there is to eat their way up. I know I personally would have never made any drastic size increases if I weren't pushing the food even when not hungry. I just didn't have the appetite for it...but after years of force feeding I no longer need to and I don't struggle to put the food away any more

At what point do you feel he should start pushing the food again? You said don't force it for now.....but some people just aren't meant to be all that big and the only way to get there is to eat their way up. I know I personally would have never made any drastic size increases if I weren't pushing the food even when not hungry. I just didn't have the appetite for it...but after years of force feeding I no longer need to and I don't struggle to put the food away any more

well the first thing he needs to do......is SLOW DOWN....

its not a race, to get huge as possible the fastest way you can....
you WILL lose at that game...

I would (maybe) push food after a deficit.....in short bursts....I would also
push more food certain days....depending on training, and the day....

what you cant do is constantly push food, food, food.....you will get fat...
your body will get used to having it....and start storing it instead of using it.

cons out weigh the pros so to speak...

unless getting fat, and feeling like shit, and having DIGESTION issues
is your thing....then that's cool too....I guess

:)

well the first thing he needs to do......is SLOW DOWN....

its not a race, to get huge as possible the fastest way you can....
you WILL lose at that game...

I would (maybe) push food after a deficit.....in short bursts....I would also
push more food certain days....depending on training, and the day....

what you cant do is constantly push food, food, food.....you will get fat...
your body will get used to having it....and start storing it instead of using it.

cons out weigh the pros so to speak...

unless getting fat, and feeling like shit, and having DIGESTION issues
is your thing....then that's cool too....I guess

:)
Been there, done that. Kept looking at the scale and kept force feeding to the point of nausea...ended up more chubby than big [emoji2]

Eating more initially, and force feeding in the beginning to establish proper eating habits are necessary I think. Keeping that mentality as you get better and more advanced isn't wise.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

You look good, however you don`t need any gear to look like that.

Do you have his genetic code in front of you? Has the creator gifted you with the ability to understand ones genetic code even though genius's are baffled by it?

The truth is you dont have a clue what he "needs" to look a certain way or carry a specific amount of muscle.

Maybe he should drop the gear and run humanofort....he'd be a pro in no time huh?

Do you have his genetic code in front of you? Has the creator gifted you with the ability to understand ones genetic code even though genius's are baffled by it?

The truth is you dont have a clue what he "needs" to look a certain way or carry a specific amount of muscle.

Maybe he should drop the gear and run humanofort....he'd be a pro in no time huh?

LOL....

5'9 220 would be very difficult to get to without help....

I actually have a hard time believing that's actually 220...
if it is....its not a good looking 220....of course without seeing front and
back in trunks.....its ehhh....im sick of arguing with people over how much
they weigh.....it really don't mean shit.....the mirror is what really matters.
I cant stand when people get all hung up with numbers....they don't mean
anything in the long run....

6mg test a day should do it, sick pumps

:yeahthat:

All good though.

tenny i store alot of BF/water in my legs so possibly why maybe I look lighter? But not making up the numbers. I def agree the mirror matters way more than the scale. I appreciate the advice though :) I saw what you said on backing off food and then pushing it on certain training days. I have weaker delts so possibly high days when I train delts..

Read all your comments guys, Thanks :)

:yeahthat:

All good though.

tenny i store alot of BF/water in my legs so possibly why maybe I look lighter? But not making up the numbers. I def agree the mirror matters way more than the scale. I appreciate the advice though :) I saw what you said on backing off food and then pushing it on certain training days. I have weaker delts so possibly high days when I train delts..

Read all your comments guys, Thanks :)

i would say LARGER body parts.....legs....back days.....
or longer days....some days I'm up for 18 hours....that would be a day
I would try to push alittle more food....

or longer training days than normal.....over an hour....

delts are a very easy quick workout for me....

You haven't seen the tests, have you?

It's pure nostalgia, buddy. I used to think like this as well. Now I can see the light.

I don't want to beat a dead horse as the saying goes. Pitbull is around my age and he probably used the dbol's I did back in the day. I remember growing like a weed from Naposims, Danabol Blue hearts, Balkan, British Dispensary (pinks) etc. I would use 20-30mg and the gains were crazy... 20 pounds in 2 weeks everytime. Now I am not stating gear is not generally weaker now compared to years ago because it is due to many fakes etc. However I have access to nearly all of those brands now. I could have them within a week and have used some much later. The fact I have used dbol so many times and I weigh 50 pounds more makes the same dose feel much much weaker. I don't grow on 20mg naps now like I did when I used them when I was 25 and 210 pounds. They are not all suddenly crap it's just my body and tolerance has changed.

The testing over on Anasci is very real so you should stop taking the piss out of it like it's a scam. 300mg test will always be 300mg of test. Plus you don't even use gear yet you still go on. Do you want me to send you some dbol for free and I bet you grow like a weed as I doubt you have used it in years.

Sorry I forgot to mention to the OP ignore some of the people on here. Even though they mean well it's not like you are going to stop aas and use food as your anabolic is it. Although keep your doses as low as possible as you are only young.

Everyone has covered it and you simply shouldn't force feed. I would also lower your workout volume some weeks. Trust me I am not one of these you mustn't train hard if you are training 6 days per week guys. I have been training brutally hard for 2 hours 5 days per week recently so it can be done. Roman Fritz trains hard 2 times per day 6 days per fucking week :D Anyway just lower it down to 4 days per week sometimes just to allow recovery and that could help with your appetite too. Personally I grow best on 4 days per week training.

So many things that could be mentioned such as effective liver support (synthergine). Dropping the dbol or using a much lower dose (that is probably the main cause). Morning fasted cardio to help stay lean and increase your appetite whilst bulking. If you need an aid for appetite as Bio mentioned MK-677 would be ideal if your energy is ok on it. If not then GHRP-6 at 200mcg twice daily is a great tool. Use it but never overeat as things will just get worse.

Your body is obviously saying no so listen to it. Perhaps drop back down in calories and eat when hungry and train hard and it will come back naturally and just increase meals from there. Digestive enzymes are another great tool and I recommend NOW Foods Super Enzymes before meals (I use them).

1) everyones different but dbol never killed my appetite, the opposite happened, made me more hungry

2) hows your anti-estrogen?

3) what is the foods you're eating? did you change them?

4) are you taking any supplements (vitamins, minerals, liver care, etc.)

5) how many meals are you eating a day

I would look at what youre eating. Don't do the see-food diet. Eliminate any problem foods for you, i.e.- gluten, breads, dairy, etc.

Things that might help digestion and get things moving is ginger, kimchi, kraut, probiotics, curcumin. Digestive enzymes and Betaine HCL. Pineapple with meat helps it digest due to the bromelain. Sodium and apple cider create more digestive juices to help break down foods. Anything to facilitate better digestion is worth it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws