over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestive Issues while bulking

MassiveXLG

Registered
So I'm having an issue with my bulking calorie intake. I started bulking up with approx 4000 calories and It was going well, until I started running into Digestive issues. I was eating my 4000 a day broken up into 450-500 carbs 125 fats and 275 pro very roughly though. A few weeks went by all is well. Then I hit the 220 mark and My stomach is knotting I'm never hungry anymore and getting my 6 meals in is just impossible. I was eating 4000+ easily after my show for weeks without any issues.

Recommendations? Probiotics, Fiber, Digestive enzymes?

My gear is 600 test 300 deca at the moment with 50 mg dbol a day

Ive heard dbol can kill appetite, but I've ran other orals with similar hepatoxicity before and no appetite issues.

Included a pic about a week old so you guys can see where I'm at

Attachments

• IMG_7089.jpg
    IMG_7089.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 350
first you need to find whats causing your distress......

this is normally what happens with FORCE FEEDING....

your body is fighting the food....

maybe you aren't supposed to be any bigger...???

:cool:

first you need to find whats causing your distress......

this is normally what happens with FORCE FEEDING....

your body is fighting the food....

maybe you aren't supposed to be any bigger...???

:cool:
I'm only 21 and 5'9 I cant be done growing yet lol

how do you know...???
You know what I mean, I've only really been training for 4 years, I want to get into the 250's and 260's. I'm only 21 at the moment so how could I have peaked now when pros peak in their 30's lol. I'm sure theres a way around it, I just have to figure out the problem.

I'm going to put my money on the dbol being the main culprit.

Also, after a while of being in a surplus, hunger starts to dissipate, especially once you get to your body fat set point (which is different for everybody). Leptin levels shift and the body no longer feels like it's being deprived.

A few other things you can look into would be: daily fiber intake, water intake, types of foods you're eating (introduce any new food sources lately), lactose or other food intolerances.

So I'm having an issue with my bulking calorie intake. I started bulking up with approx 4000 calories and It was going well, until I started running into Digestive issues. I was eating my 4000 a day broken up into 450-500 carbs 125 fats and 275 pro very roughly though. A few weeks went by all is well. Then I hit the 220 mark and My stomach is knotting I'm never hungry anymore and getting my 6 meals in is just impossible. I was eating 4000+ easily after my show for weeks without any issues.

Recommendations? Probiotics, Fiber, Digestive enzymes?

My gear is 600 test 300 deca at the moment with 50 mg dbol a day

Ive heard dbol can kill appetite, but I've ran other orals with similar hepatoxicity before and no appetite issues.

Included a pic about a week old so you guys can see where I'm at

You look good, however you don`t need any gear to look like that.

I'm going to put my money on the dbol being the main culprit.

Also, after a while of being in a surplus, hunger starts to dissipate, especially once you get to your body fat set point (which is different for everybody). Leptin levels shift and the body no longer feels like it's being deprived.

A few other things you can look into would be: daily fiber intake, water intake, types of foods you're eating (introduce any new food sources lately), lactose or other food intolerances.
I was thinking it could be the dbol or my bodyfat set point. Maybe I could try losing some bodyfat and then upping calories again to get my appetite back?

Reset your body. Allow you to eat as little as you want for a few days, maybe do some detox, flush your pipes and lose some weight.

Then start again with 3 meals a day, a macro combo that works for you. If hungry, eat a 4th or even a 5th meal.

As you grow, your body will ask for more food. Right now, like Lenny said, it's fighting the food.

A fair amount of people have trouble taking orals. Try taking the D-Bol only on training days...unless you train daily. You can also try MK-677...read up on it...the lethargy involved hits people differently so dosages need to be adjusted but it will crank up your appetite!

I was thinking it could be the dbol or my bodyfat set point. Maybe I could try losing some bodyfat and then upping calories again to get my appetite back?
An aggressive mini cut could definitely help. I would throw in a 1 weeker of roughly a 500-700 calorie deficit.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Based on the feedback It looks like I should try to back off the food for a few days, then slowly up calories as my body feels like it needs them.

Food suggestions? Foods that are easy to digest and micro nutrient dense come to mind i.e. Banana, salmon, oats, omega 3 eggs

I do train 6 days a week @Bio so I may try cutting the dbol

MK-677 is a growth hormone releasing agent, so If I am not mistaken it should be similar to GHRP-6 which is known to increase appetite. I haven't tried either so I will look into those. :)

Should I not worry about muscle loss? I figure any strength/size I lose I will regain back shortly as insulin sensitivity increases as well as caloric intake

Last edited:
I'm only 21 and 5'9 I cant be done growing yet lol
and you probably aren't, especially if you haven't dabbled in some of the heavier stuff and GH slin...overall..you have made some good progress, for sure but I searched some of your posts cause I thought someone was gimmicking my name LOL and you mentioned you started at 18 on the sauce....cutting in that early has the potential to affect long term gains ...
part of this game is learning every little side effect isn't a setback it's just setting a new course for an opportunity to adapt and adjust.
Dbol never affected my appetite only my blood pressure and extreme water gain.
You never mentioned diet, food combinations can kill your appetite quicker than anything else, especially if processed or otherwise.

What about training are you overtraining ?
Look at every aspect and see what's changed, get some bloods to see how the body is working...it's like putting your own personal puzzle together.

yes

You look good, however you don`t need any gear to look like that.

Keep training hard and don`t force feed. Just eat when you hungry.

What about training are you overtraining?

Look at every aspect and see what's changed, get some bloods to see how the body is working...it's like putting your own personal puzzle together.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

In my opinion, all excellent advise.

Its probably the tank at a restaurant. Try a crew neck.

Scale back your eating ...and drop the d bol .....resd my posts on eating in the has bbing improved in the last 20 yrs .....when emeric and tenny speak ....listen

I don't run orals anymore so I can't comment on that.

But after I shovel food for a couple months my appetite slows right down. I back it down several hundred calories or more, until I start to get hungry again. Usually 2-3 weeks. I drag that hunger on a bit too until I get REAL hungry then start again. I wish I would've done that a long time ago.

Read Iabadmans thread like he suggested, it's a wicked good read even if it doesn't help you in this situation.

Good luck man!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner