over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Digestive System & Enzymes For Dummies

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
These outlines are excellent and easy to study and memorize.
Chewing your food more will excrete more enzymes
@OuchThatHurts @heavyhitter @Virtuous @A50 @Bio @Type-IIx I am eager to hear all of your additions and feedback
I am in no way an expert but I have exhausted relentless research on GI system to help heal/ameliorate symptoms and conditions for myself, my family and my clients

Digestive-system-overview-768x576.jpg

Digestive-System-Vector.jpg

800px-Digestive_Enzymes.svg.png

There are a lot of enzymes in the stomach based on compounds that can be digestible and transferred to the blood.

This is just a list of all the enzymes and their function throughout the whole digestive system.

Now coming back to your question.

As you can see from the picture there are two places where it says stomach chief cells. These cells are in the stomach. (duh!)

Stomach chief cells produce pepsin for digesting proteins and converting them into peptides. The acidic environment of the stomach helps to maintain the pH of about 2-ish which is optimum for the pepsin enzyme.

The other enzyme is gastric lipase which is responsible for catalyzing lipids or mainly triglycerides into fatty acids and monoglycerides.

side note: smokers who have "cottonmouth", especially marijuana opens up the gate to challenges after prolonged years of constant dry mouth beyond dental. this one can infer is a less favorable environment for an athlete to maintain.

main-qimg-1411df0d1ecbb8f05d7822c1d4d85a85

I will compile a list of common digestive disorders and aggressive homeopathic protocols users like myself and HH and others have used to combat and eliminate those ailments (including tudca). Also, I think tips to help reset the GI system to homeostasis (fasting), etc

N = 1…

I do better with acids than enzymes.
Betaine HCL helps.

Then again, my issues are almost always associated w digesting meats so this would make sense as this is where Betaine HCL shines.

Thanks for posting this up! My family has a nasty history of GI problems + crohn’s, so I’ve been experimenting a lot with gut improvement strategies.

Elimination diets (red meat and water to start, then slowly add in foods to test reactions) help identify problem foods for me.

Fasting works wonders if things go sideways, it’s like a hard reset.

Fermented foods tend to be excellent - I eat a lot of Greek yogurt, sauerkraut, kombucha, etc.

Oddly enough, DNP seems to magically alleviate any gut issues for me within a day or two. I do not fully understand the mechanism of action with this, but I have ideas.

BPC-157 is one of the few “enhanced” supps that assists as well.

Thanks for posting this up! My family has a nasty history of GI problems + crohn’s, so I’ve been experimenting a lot with gut improvement strategies.

Elimination diets (red meat and water to start, then slowly add in foods to test reactions) help identify problem foods for me.

Fermented foods tend to be excellent - I eat a lot of Greek yogurt, sauerkraut, kombucha, etc.

Oddly enough, DNP seems to magically alleviate any gut issues for me within a day or two. I do not fully understand the mechanism of action with this, but I have ideas.

Do you take BPC orally? If so how much for gut health?

Spot on IMO.

I’d add as a recommendation is glutamine (for gut healing).

Maybe decrease the PUFA’s and eradicate seed oils too, for a host of reasons.

N = 1…

I do better with acids than enzymes.
Betaine HCL helps.

Then again, my issues are almost always associated w digesting meats so this would make sense as this is where Betaine HCL shines.
This also likely means that you have chronically low levels of stomach acid

Spot on IMO.

I’d add as a recommendation is glutamine (for gut healing).

Maybe decrease the PUFA’s and eradicate seed oils too, for a host of reasons.
As well as reducing simple sugars that can help feed candida

GERD:
As well as reducing simple sugars that can help feed candida
yes sugars serve a prebiotic that feed the bad bacteria in our oral cavities. acidopholous is a bacteria that we need that is found present naturally in ther also. I just learned a few months ago also that only the amalayse enzyme (form of it) is excreted through our saliva, i had always been under the impression lipase and protease etc also were emitted then but no, the lipase enzyme is way down there in the GI organ system chain and protease via pepsin release in gut

This also likely means that you have chronically low levels of stomach acid
you want to get the betaine hcl that also HAS PEPSIN though they are BOTH required and synergistic dr berg talks about this, my blend has germaine bitters in it, bitters are a very interesting class of HERBS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131