over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dihydroboldenone (DHB) - My Thoughts Mid Cycle

It killed my libido

My first time hearing this and certainly not experiencing it. No other anecdotes I've read say anything about this drug being sides heavy, quite the opposite, which is why I chose it. Care to elaborate?
it increases the number of platelets insanely, EQ and anadrol are nothing compared to dhb. The second thing is the horrible inflammation. In December 2018, I got inflammation in almost every muscle in my body. And now I'm not kidding - from every place, i.e. biceps, triceps, shoulders, buttocks and quads - I took 20 to 80 ml of blood and pus away, it was something terrible, a fever of 40 degrees. Before going to sleep, I drew blood, and in the middle of the night, after 3-4 hours, I had to wake up again because there was so much that I could even lie down because there was one huge inflammation in every place.

Many of my friends have had the same, but not as much as I have.

It’s interesting how everyone’s body is different. Some guys can run 100 mg of X compound a week and feel like death. While the other guy can shoot gram and feel fine.

I might try dhb.

it increases the number of platelets insanely, EQ and anadrol are nothing compared to dhb. The second thing is the horrible inflammation. In December 2018, I got inflammation in almost every muscle in my body. And now I'm not kidding - from every place, i.e. biceps, triceps, shoulders, buttocks and quads - I took 20 to 80 ml of blood and pus away, it was something terrible, a fever of 40 degrees. Before going to sleep, I drew blood, and in the middle of the night, after 3-4 hours, I had to wake up again because there was so much that I could even lie down because there was one huge inflammation in every place.

This is very interesting and the first I've heard of it. I'm feeling great, so far, into my fourth week. How far were you into cycle when this happened? Could it be how the source brewed? There seems to be a lot of variability so I was careful to go with one that consistently had experienced guys say positive things. Time will tell, I suppose.

This is very interesting and the first I've heard of it. I'm feeling great, so far, into my fourth week. How far were you into cycle when this happened? Could it be how the source brewed? There seems to be a lot of variability so I was careful to go with one that consistently had experienced guys say positive things. Time will tell, I suppose.
In the 3rd week, although the dose and thus the volume of the oil was much larger than yours, but I did the approach to dhb more than once and even with the smallest doses of 700mg per week, there was a big problem with RBC and inflammation also appeared despite breaking the inj on several places

First time I heard of this too. Just like yourself, I've read so much about DHB and most would agree that it's not a very harsh compound. Most report no sides and decent blood work on it.

Will you be doing blood work some time soon? I'll be curious to see if your hematocrit goes up too much.

In the 3rd week, although the dose and thus the volume of the oil was much larger than yours, but I did the approach to dhb more than once and even with the smallest doses of 700mg per week, there was a big problem with RBC and inflammation also appeared despite breaking the inj on several places
Definitely the first time I've an account of these types of sides from DHB. It's typically more along the lines of too much pip, which I suppose could be a contributor to too much inflammation indirectly. But your experience is still on another level. And others have commented that it did not affect their HCT to any meaningful degree.

In threads like these, it is good to have a well presented opposing point of view. Not the "it sucks. use tren", which are essentially useless comments. So thank you for sharing your experience with it.

What other compounds were you stacking it with? Do you think other compounds in the cycle amplified your side effects?

Definitely the first time I've an account of these types of sides from DHB. It's typically more along the lines of too much pip, which I suppose could be a contributor to too much inflammation indirectly. But your experience is still on another level. And others have commented that it did not affect their HCT to any meaningful degree.

In threads like these, it is good to have a well presented opposing point of view. Not the "it sucks. use tren", which are essentially useless comments. So thank you for sharing your experience with it.
Just FYI, I think he means abscess not inflammation. He mentioned draining pus from the "inflammation".

im not saying they were different drugs or that people are taking something completely different....but all the reviews of DHB and even Trest pre-2018, 2017 are WAAYYYY different. I just think they were too exotic at that time and guys were getting just weird stuff in vials. Once again, this is just anecdotal stuff I've heard. But reviews weren't "tren-like" back in 2017....no idea how to explain this but just going off of Luki's comments.

I just think sponsors can get the drug easier and the raws are more trusted now. Versus back then it was muuuch harder to find and no one reallllly knew what they were getting.

im not saying they were different drugs or that people are taking something completely different....but all the reviews of DHB and even Trest pre-2018, 2017 are WAAYYYY different. I just think they were too exotic at that time and guys were getting just weird stuff in vials. Once again, this is just anecdotal stuff I've heard. But reviews weren't "tren-like" back in 2017....no idea how to explain this but just going off of Luki's comments.

I just think sponsors can get the drug easier and the raws are more trusted now. Versus back then it was muuuch harder to find and no one reallllly knew what they were getting.

Tren-like only in the sense that it's a dry compound, but gives you a full look, as well, veins out, just lookin jacked :LOL: The night sweats are there as there are apparently some metabolic effects, too, but I'm definitely not pretending this is the new better-than-tren compound every single person will love. Strength gains are getting legit, for sure, though, and outside of the little pip, it's been a pleasure to run, so far. No psych effects to speak of, which is why I can't run tren, I eventually go insane at pretty much any dose lol

I havent used dhb and i dont see the reason

Primo ftw !and if want spice it up 10-20 mg sd ed

I know I liked this post bro but honestly I don't understand comments like this. Have you ever run it? What do you have against it?

I'd love to run primo without taking out a second mortgage on my house, but you guys on the other side of the pond are a little more fortunate in that regard where personal use AAS is less strict. So, there's lots of competition between labs, which keeps them honest and keeps prices more competitive. Have you seen what we pay here in the states for (supposedly) real primo? lol

My wish granted would be me able to run a nice, steady diet of primo and maybe 1-2iu of GH but federal law and my wallet both tell me to go fuck myself

I know I liked this post bro but honestly I don't understand comments like this. Have you ever run it? What do you have against it?

I'd love to run primo without taking out a second mortgage on my house, but you guys on the other side of the pond are a little more fortunate in that regard where personal use AAS is less strict. So, there's lots of competition between labs, which keeps them honest and keeps prices more competitive. Have you seen what we pay here in the states for (supposedly) real primo? lol

My wish granted would be me able to run a nice, steady diet of primo and maybe 1-2iu of GH but federal law and my wallet both tell me to go fuck myself
At least you'll have fun fucking yourself on DHB :D

Here's just a comparison for EU and/or UK guys on what we pay here in the states if you don't buy and brew your own raws. Based on the average of a couple board sponsors, to run primo enanthate for 20 weeks at 400mg, you're paying atleast $500 just for primo. Convert that into whatever currency, that's still not exactly cheap. That is absolute barebones, nothing but primo. I'd love to run the stuff but it's just too cost prohibitive for many of us.

Here's just a comparison for EU and/or UK guys on what we pay here in the states if you don't buy and brew your own raws. Based on the average of a couple board sponsors, to run primo enanthate for 20 weeks at 400mg, you're paying atleast $500 just for primo. Convert that into whatever currency, that's still not exactly cheap. That is absolute barebones, nothing but primo. I'd love to run the stuff but it's just too cost prohibitive for many of us.
Honestly it's worth it especially when you consider the price of raws is about 1/4 of finished primo prices. It's absolutely the best AAS.

Everything else is sides in a bottle compared to primo

Honestly it's worth it especially when you consider the price of raws is about 1/4 of finished primo prices. It's absolutely the best AAS.

Everything else is sides in a bottle compared to primo

I've considered brewing my own raws JUST for primo, in the past. It's still a compound I want to run for myself. Just sounds like it's the compound up my alley.

I havent used dhb and i dont see the reason

Primo ftw !and if want spice it up 10-20 mg sd ed

i have used both and for the price, DHB is better bang for your buck IMO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws