over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dihydroboldenone (DHB) - My Thoughts Mid Cycle

I was actually looking to increase my crit while on DHB and had it checked after using it for a few months. Didn't see any big jump, I guess YMMV.
That’s more along the lines of what I’ve read. It is a DHT and most of those (aside from anadrol) don’t do much for rbc/hemoglobin. I guess when it’s reduced from boldenone, it loses that quality.

Have you personally tried those particular combos? Along with some TRT or not? The EQ/DHB combo is one I'm seriously considering for next year. The rbc/hemoglobin boost from EQ is something I could really benefit from. Mine are routinely 4.8-5 M/µL and 12.8-13.8 g/dL.

No bud I’ve just ran it with low test and with Tren. My next run will be with EQ. My next year will probably be rotation (deca/mast) and (DHB/EQ) as I try to grow and stay relatively lean.

The tren/dHB was fucking amazing, but
I’ve given up on tren. Idk if it’s age, my SSRI or a combo, but now a days it
Turns me into a literal lunatic. Like mental case

No bud I’ve just ran it with low test and with Tren. My next run will be with EQ. My next year will probably be rotation (deca/mast) and (DHB/EQ) as I try to grow and stay relatively lean.
Gotcha. I was mostly curious since I'm pretty dead set on an EQ/DHB cycle next year. Thank you man.

That sucks but it's tren so I kind of get what you mean, but probably not to the same degree. 50mg/day is as high as I've been able to go and sides not be absolutely intolerable. Sides still show up at 25mg/day but they're not as bad.

That’s more along the lines of what I’ve read. It is a DHT and most of those (aside from anadrol) don’t do much for rbc/hemoglobin. I guess when it’s reduced from boldenone, it loses that quality.

Yeah, it doesn't have the anxiety sides or tendon tightness I get on EQ-- really for me it is the more agreeable compound.

Good halotestin is the king of jumping the crit up though for endurance. Too risky to run again in 2020 though, lol

Attachments

• 230 Sciroxx Eternuss DHB 100.png
    230 Sciroxx Eternuss DHB 100.png
    66 KB · Views: 76

I hate this question but I got to ask. How's the strength jump relative to other DHTs like EQ/Mast/Var?

Totally cross posting from the sciroxx thread

Still running at 350, 210 test with virtually no sides at all besides night sweats, which are nothing compared to tren. Getting more creative with pinning and not as achy. It wouldn't dissuade me from running it again in the future, as it really does seem to respond well with me, so far. I've taken four days off because of a bruised rib and have been steak and eggs those days and have been continuously drying out while maintaining fullness and vascularity. Tomorrow starts another training week where calories will go up a bit...

So far, I'm loving it. I can't tell that to folks who refuse to try anything new, though. That's actually new vascularity peeking through where my triceps tie into my elbow

7062.jpeg

Did you drain the pus and blood from inflammation yet though? :)

Yeah, it doesn't have the anxiety sides or tendon tightness I get on EQ-- really for me it is the more agreeable compound.

Good halotestin is the king of jumping the crit up though for endurance. Too risky to run again in 2020 though, lol

I know everyone talks about how when hematocrit goes up your supposed to get more endurance, but in my many years of using different aas compounds i have never actually seen that effect. For a couple years i was using pretty high doses and my hematocrit, hemoglobin, rbc all stayed relatively low/normal.

Then there's been times where its gone up to the high end of the range. No noticeable difference in any type of endurance. Then there's been times like recently where i was critically above the normal range and all i did was feel like shit. I just don't understand at what point your supposed to feel this "endurance" from supposed increased oxygen.

When my hematocrit goes up it actually just feels like my body is being stressed more, i seem more out of breath, bp seems to be higher and it all ends up having the opposite effect.

I think this stuff is just meant to fix people who are anemic and have low rbcs and basically bring them up to normal. For guys that are healthy and in a normal range im not sure why any of us would want to make those levels go any higher. Most of us are fighting to bring them down.

I hate this question but I got to ask. How's the strength jump relative to other DHTs like EQ/Mast/Var?

DHB is better for strength than anything else I've tried. This is partly from the lack of side effects. The weights in the gym just feel lighter week after week. 10 weeks, 15, 20? I still feel great and I'm still getting stronger at that point. It's not like an oral that makes me strong in the short term and then makes me feel sick after 4 weeks.

DHB is better for strength than anything else I've tried. This is partly from the lack of side effects. The weights in the gym just feel lighter week after week. 10 weeks, 15, 20? I still feel great and I'm still getting stronger at that point. It's not like an oral that makes me strong in the short term and then makes me feel sick after 4 weeks.

This is what it has been for me, so far. Nice, steady progression. I can't complain at all.

I should note that night sweats seem to increase with carb intake, a bit like tren, but that's not to really compare the two, otherwise. Mild sleep disturbance, possibly? Although it's hard to tell with me as I'm a poor sleeper to begin with

I bet the first time you saw that you were pumped. If only. Imagine have several hundred $5 amps just sitting around.

I had no idea you could find primo as cheap as dirt. Life must be good. I’d run the hell
Out of that primo.

Here's just a comparison for EU and/or UK guys on what we pay here in the states if you don't buy and brew your own raws. Based on the average of a couple board sponsors, to run primo enanthate for 20 weeks at 400mg, you're paying atleast $500 just for primo. Convert that into whatever currency, that's still not exactly cheap. That is absolute barebones, nothing but primo. I'd love to run the stuff but it's just too cost prohibitive for many of us.

^^^well since you threw out prices;

20wk x 400mg = 8000mg
8000mg / 1000mg vial = 8 vials

$352 with us ◄-not a "typ-o"
(..plenty of sponsors charge more than this for TEST)

^^^BTW; we'v never failed a test EVER
LINK to our PRIMO test results @AnaSci:
http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=45290

I bet the first time you saw that you were pumped. If only. Imagine have several hundred $5 amps just sitting around.

I had no idea you could find primo as cheap as dirt. Life must be good. I’d run the hell
Out of that primo.

Primo e raws are about a third of that price.

Out of that primo.

Yes , wait till you here price for pharm gh hahahah

Yes life is good as far as pharma drugs here but salaries ?? Not good :)

I run mainly primo 600-1200 mg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity