over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dihydroboldenone (DHB) - My Thoughts Mid Cycle

I tried JPs at .5ml to see if there was any pip and there was none that I noticed.

Yes there's a no ester. Pips like a bitch no matter what, apparently
Oh the no ester is bad. If you think the cyp is bad then you have no idea. I pinned 20mg (0.40mL) once and it might've been the worst pip I've ever had. Nice effect from only 20mg but no way in hell would I ever use it again.

I've read conflicting stories on the amount of 'Kick in time'.
I've read as soon as two weeks.. And as long as 6.
Whats this thread's general consensus on how long long til u feel DHB?
Say at 300/week.
I don't notice much in the first 2 weeks other than hardness and vascularity. The weights in the gym start feeling lighter every week from week 3 through the end of the cycle.

Ok..thanks m314.
I too am only doing m/w/f right now
300 dhb..750 test.
The pip from my source isn't terribly bad. It DEFINITELY exists tho. I've never done 2 ml routinely for a cycle, as I've just done more frequent injections. So I'm wondering if it's just the sheer volume causing it.
It's also only my fourth shot
Next week I'm going to put delts in rotation, to give my glutes a break.

Ok..thanks m314.
I too am only doing m/w/f right now
300 dhb..750 test.
The pip from my source isn't terribly bad. It DEFINITELY exists tho. I've never done 2 ml routinely for a cycle, as I've just done more frequent injections. So I'm wondering if it's just the sheer volume causing it.
It's also only my fourth shot
Next week I'm going to put delts in rotation, to give my glutes a break.
It sounds strange if you haven't tried it, but I get less PIP in my lats than anywhere else.

I've bought some DHB cyp vials with bad PIP, the kind that starts on day 3 and lasts over a week. My homebrew batches are relatively painless.

I figured I'd update you guys on the DHB since I'm going into my fourth week and am definitely noticing a few things. Guys have shown a lot of interest and what I'm doing with this compound, so I'll just type up my thoughts thus far. Still waiting on the nolva. International pack, so who knows. Yall know I'm a text-wallin-ass-motherfucker, so if you don't feel like reading, make like a tree and fuck off.

I'm currently running 210 test cyp/350 dhb a week injected daily, that's 30mg/50mg a day for you fuckin math geniuses. Brands of test vary, but mostly Gorilla cyp and Sciroxx Pentadex 300; the DHB is Sciroxx. I've only recently begun 350 a week this past week, so peak blood levels are still a ways off. Diet has been very consistent, carb and calorie cycling with a small weekly deficit, but now that the dhb is kicking in, I'll go ahead and add some more carbs back in to take advantage. Body fat? No idea, have the outline of six abs, so Meh.

I'm gonna start with the pip and be very up front about it. Micro dosing with trt I was fine, but once I started 50mg a day, things got a little achy. Nothing that would impede function or your training, fwiw, but maybe something to consider if you'd planned on dosing a high volume of oil at a time. I've heard them called 'leakers', too, pip that shows up sometimes several inches away from the injection site. I pin upper, outer quads, for instance; a few days later, my teardrop is achy and sore if stretched. Lats give me no issue whatsoever. I recommend becoming creative with pinning and/or consider daily dosing. Also, I'll mention that vials were warmed a bit (rode around in my PJ pockets a bit) and mixed with the test.

After the events that transpired this past week, I'm a bit anxious about my logbook possibly filing charges. We tried to talk it over but it said it's always the same with me blah blah blah Irreconcilable differences yada yada shut your bitch ass up and cook me a steak

I'm currently into my fourth week and I'm definitely starting to notice a few things. First, last night was a first for me...Night sweats! It makes sense to call this diet tren as some sides are still similar. The look is, too; I'm drier, more vascular (even got a cool new one at the teardrop of my delt!), muscles feel full, pumped and jacked 24/7. I wake up in the morning and my veins are already awake. Blood pressure seems normal. Feel (and am) strong as hell in the gym and beating weight AND reps despite being in a slight weekly deficit. Weight is fluid and obviously depends on carb intake, but anywhere from 205-216. Did I mention I'm also ungodly horny all the time? Doesn't take much for me, though.

I'm pretty excited to see what happens next, especially since I haven't even increased calories yet. The night sweats are nothing, it didn't wake me up. The pip, if you ask me, isn't bad enough to just shun the compound, at least not for me; granted, some labs brew better than others. Get creative with pinning and consider doing it every day.

Yall make fun of me for my damn mirror. I can think I have a good shot through the camera lens, then it cuts part of my legs off when I take the picture. Tried to do a quad shot. Gay

View attachment 123607
View attachment 123609
I just started mine. Doing test cyp 200 at 300 (1.5ml) e4d and 200 dhb e4d. Both are Odin pharma. The pip is moderately intense. But no sense in being a bitch about it, comes with the territory so to speak. Excited to see where this goes.

Lol moderately intense is a nice way of putting it. If you're getting it moderate now, it's gonna get worse, most likely. It might be a pain in the ass, but I'd consider more frequent injections for comforts sake. All up to you, though

Seems to me you either get pip or you don't. I've used the same product as many others and they got zero from it

Does DHB cause hair loss or increase in DHT?
Doesn’t increase DHT since it’s not testosterone (in spite of the 1-test label). Might exacerbate hair loss if you’re predisposed.

In the 3rd week, although the dose and thus the volume of the oil was much larger than yours, but I did the approach to dhb more than once and even with the smallest doses of 700mg per week, there was a big problem with RBC and inflammation also appeared despite breaking the inj on several places
What other compounds were you running with the dhb?

So you guys haven't ran the test with dhb and Mast?

How about adding say 200mg of deca in the mix?

I know a lot add the Proviron but that kills my hdl to single digits. Yes to me Proviron does that

I need to try DHB again, in the 4 weeks I was on it the strength gains were amazing, I just couldn’t take the PIP anymore. Sometimes it was tolerable then other times it was downright crippling.

So you guys haven't ran the test with dhb and Mast?

How about adding say 200mg of deca in the mix?

I know a lot add the Proviron but that kills my hdl to single digits. Yes to me Proviron does that
My last blast was
Test
Deca
Mast
DHB

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members