over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dihydroboldenone (DHB)

You don't even know its real DHB so how can you compare the price?

My point is that it could be EQ, Mast or a mixture of compounds including Primobolan to make you think its DHB when its not. With none of you getting your AAS tested you're trusting some faceless and nameless UGL source who trusts his shady as shit Chinese supplier.

EQ is liquid. Primo is far more expensive. Mast has minimal pip and it's effects are very different.

If they really wanted to send something else instead it would probably be bold cyp.

They may be greedy but they're not stupid. Losing customers in order to save a few bucks is jsut bad business.

EQ is liquid. Primo is far more expensive. Mast has minimal pip and it's effects are very different.

If they really wanted to send something else instead it would probably be bold cyp.

They may be greedy but they're not stupid. Losing customers in order to save a few bucks is jsut bad business.

Was referring to finished products mostly.

You don't even know its real DHB so how can you compare the price?

My point is that it could be EQ, Mast or a mixture of compounds including Primobolan to make you think its DHB when its not. With none of you getting your AAS tested you're trusting some faceless and nameless UGL source who trusts his shady as shit Chinese supplier.

You're doing the exact same thing, speculating that it must be bad when you don't have any evidence! Stop bashing the RAW Chinese Sponsors without proof. Like I said before, look at the results of the RAW's that have been tested over at AnaSci.org.

you don't care if the whole world sees your e-mail address?

My secure proton email? Not at all. I`ve got enough security in place :) That also lets you know I sent the sample, its not a screen grab from somebody else`s product. I don`t make the product, stock it, mail it, I`m just a casual user like all of you.

You're doing the exact same thing, speculating that it must be bad when you don't have any evidence! Stop bashing the RAW Chinese Sponsors without proof. Like I said before, look at the results of the RAW's that have been tested over at AnaSci.org.

I've looked.

RAW DBH has ben tested and come back authentic?

How much DHB would equel xxx amout of xxx ?

Lets say your off, starting 2 months with 300mg test 200mg mast.

Would a good switch be 300mg DHB ew?

I want to use as little as possible to get the most out of things.
If dhb is as strong as they say, this sounds good. To then ad a oral
and maby test later on.

Like take a break from test after the test+mast, let some of the receptors
take a break. To then introduce test 2 months later. Lets say 2 months of
DHB after, to then ad test again, with a oral maby. U understand my toughts?

EDIT: the dhb is very high quality. no bunk

Boldenone nukes my sex drive, and 350 mg/week wouldn't give me nearly as much as I get from 350 mg DHB. Primo (tested with labmax) gives me consistent results every time. 350 mg/week gives a unique cosmetic look without the strength gains of DHB. Mast is nothing like any of the boldenone related compounds. Neither is testosterone, and I get regular blood tests for that to keep my levels in the right range.

Primo holds easily at 100 mg/ml without supersolvents and doesn't give me the weird delayed PIP I get from DHB. Mast (any ester) holds easily at 100 mg/ml. I haven't brewed anything else that almost holds at 100 mg/ml with GSO and EO but still crashes occasionally.

You can't fake something like this with someone who has years of experience with just about everything. I could see someone without experience not knowing the difference if they buy finished vials.

How much DHB would equel xxx amout of xxx ?

Lets say your off, starting 2 months with 300mg test 200mg mast.

Would a good switch be 300mg DHB ew?

I want to use as little as possible to get the most out of things.
If dhb is as strong as they say, this sounds good. To then ad a oral
and maby test later on.

Like take a break from test after the test+mast, let some of the receptors
take a break. To then introduce test 2 months later. Lets say 2 months of
DHB after, to then ad test again, with a oral maby. U understand my toughts?

EDIT: the dhb is very high quality. no bunk

It doesn't really work this way. DHB isn't a substitute for test. I would at least keep test in at a TRT level so you'll have adequate levels of testosterone and estradiol in your system.

300 mg DHB with 100 mg test would be far stronger than 300 test / 200 mast. Side effects (if any) should be mild at that dose.

It doesn't really work this way. DHB isn't a substitute for test. I would at least keep test in at a TRT level so you'll have adequate levels of testosterone and estradiol in your system.

300 mg DHB with 100 mg test would be far stronger than 300 test / 200 mast. Side effects (if any) should be mild at that dose.

Exactly.. With no ESTRo conversion it can't be used effectively as a trt replacement..

Boldenone nukes my sex drive, and 350 mg/week wouldn't give me nearly as much as I get from 350 mg DHB. Primo (tested with labmax) gives me consistent results every time. 350 mg/week gives a unique cosmetic look without the strength gains of DHB. Mast is nothing like any of the boldenone related compounds. Neither is testosterone, and I get regular blood tests for that to keep my levels in the right range.

Primo holds easily at 100 mg/ml without supersolvents and doesn't give me the weird delayed PIP I get from DHB. Mast (any ester) holds easily at 100 mg/ml. I haven't brewed anything else that almost holds at 100 mg/ml with GSO and EO but still crashes occasionally.

You can't fake something like this with someone who has years of experience with just about everything. I could see someone without experience not knowing the difference if they buy finished vials.

That delayed pip thing is odd.
Unlike other pip I've had.

Exactly.. With no ESTRo conversion it can't be used effectively as a trt replacement..

Yea but for people who have estro problems aka finding a good t to e2 ratio, this could be great add onto their regular TRT, if one takes 100mg test a week, 60mg regular T and 40mg DHB

I've looked.

RAW DBH has ben tested and come back authentic?

Results from any tests are not allowed outside of the Testing Forum at AnaSci.org.

I did look into it and there is DHB that's going to be tested.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131