over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dihydroboldenone (DHB)

Whats the obsession with this shit? Run some damn tren a that you know is legit and not some test p. :rolleyes:

Tren has terrible side effects for some guys. DHB isn't tren, but it's an excellent strength and muscle builder with minimal side effects other than PIP. Brewing it the right way can make it mostly painless.

I understand that completely. Personally, im not going to chase after a particular drug when the odds of me getting the real deal are slim to none.

9/10 of you guys "running dhb" aren't...

Mark my words - test our product (randomly)- by Janoshik (I pay for the testing!) or any other method or lab, and we'll guarantee the results

I'll be waiting eagerly for feedback from first users from this forum these coming days

Stay tuned

I understand that completely. Personally, im not going to chase after a particular drug when the odds of me getting the real deal are slim to none.

9/10 of you guys "running dhb" aren't...

What wuld it be faked with? Im running some atm that i brewed up at 100mg/10ml with 1%ba/20%bb. I can attest to the pip. Its not horrible pip but it is there every pin and it lingers for about 5 days. You can even feel it burn a bit while injecting it. What other steroid wuld do this? I think its real.

Last edited:
Tren has terrible side effects for some guys. DHB isn't tren, but it's an excellent strength and muscle builder with minimal side effects other than PIP. Brewing it the right way can make it mostly painless.

My body hates Tren...I don't tolerate it even in small doses. Can't sleep, soak the sheets, can't breath, zero endurance, that fucking cough and just feeling toxic while on it. I have chronic bronchitis that requires me to use an inhaler maybe 2x week. On Tren, once I've had a bad injection it then becomes daily until I come off it.

Man i wanna try DHB, but the pip really puts me off, is the pip like winstrol inject or what is it similar like in pip ?

What wuld it be faked with? Im running some atm that i brewed up at 100mg/10ml with 1%ba/20%bb. I can attest to the pip. Its not horrible pip but it is there every pin and it lingers for about 5 days. You can even feel it burn a bit while injecting it. What other steroid wuld do this? I think its real.

Some people say it's faked with EQ sometimes. I would know if it happened, since EQ gives me anxiety and murders my sex drive. Also it's not EQ when you get DHB raws. EQ raws are a liquid at room temperature.

I've tried pretty much every steroid out there other than the more toxic orals. I would know if I bought DHB that turned out to be something else. Primo feels kinda similar, but it doesn't give the same strength gains. No one would pass off primo as DHB anyway when it's twice the price.

Im 3 weeks into 200test/200dhb/100tren. I think the dhb is doing a good job so far with how i look. I was alredy on test and tren but just threw in the dhb 3 weeks ago. Im liking it so far and this is just a low dose that im tryin out at the moment since ive never used it b4. It added dryness and vascularity to my physique. I think ive got some endurance and appetite increase from it. 12 weeks into a cut and ive been binging hard the past 2 weeks after adding dhb. Gonna up it to 400 and run it with 600mg npp in a few weeks for a bulk blast. Oh and i wasnt having night sweats until i added dhb either. I sleep good on it but i do tend to wale up in small puddles of sweat and wet pillow.

WECWCv3.jpg

Last edited:
We are running a special BOGO on this product, and offer 2 days service, mail me and will be honored if you trial and post

Our DHB version is very tolerable and relatively smooth

We are running a special BOGO on this product, and offer 2 days service, mail me and will be honored if you trial and post

Our DHB version is very tolerable and relatively smooth
Hmm I'm actually interested in this!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

I got night sweats and an all around warm feeling in my last DHB cycle. It wasn't bad, though, and it didn't keep me awake at night like tren.

I got night sweats and an all around warm feeling in my last DHB cycle. It wasn't bad, though, and it didn't keep me awake at night like tren.

How much did u run? Did u bulk or cut on it and what did u think of it?

I enjoy the vascularity and dry hard look I get from EQ along with the near absence of side effects, but it does take FOREVER to kick in due to the long esther and being a fairly weak compound to begin with.

For those who have run both, how does DHB compare to regular Boldenone?

The DHB has a higher anabolic, as well as androgenic index then boldenone.

Empirical data has shown much more dramatic effect with DHB.
This stems from 2 main traits of the DHB -
- The inherit nature of the product (it's the dehydro derivate of the boldenone, the dehydro derivates of any steroid has a much higher affinity to the receptors).

- DHB has much shorter half life which helps to achieve much higher peak concentration, this helps to achieve much higher anabolic impact by itself, which is very suited for shorter-blitz-like cycles, or alternatively perfect kick start for any well planned cycle .

How much did u run? Did u bulk or cut on it and what did u think of it?

I started with 200 mg/week test cyp and 350 mg/week DHB cyp. I ramped up the DHB to 600 mg over the 14 weeks of the cycle.

I started at 6'3" / 235ish at around 12% body fat. By the end of the cycle I was around the same weight at 8% body fat.

I started noticing strength gains in week 3. I train more for volume than strength, but the weights felt lighter and lighter every week. I ended up getting significantly stronger in the 10 rep range by the end of the cycle in most of my lifts. I started noticing increased vascularity and muscle definition about halfway through the cycle. It was a different look compared to vascularity from tren and mast.

I bought some vials from a source outside of here that had some PIP. Raws from the same source were mostly painless when brewed, and they had the same effect. The only other sides I noticed were a slightly lower sex drive (nothing like EQ), feeling warmer, and slightly higher blood pressure.

I'll definitely run it again soon. I actually used a DHB base transdermal product in my first cycle in 2004. I had used the injectable version since, but this was my first experience with it in several years.

i dont think your dhb is legit, in my testing 75mg/ml wont go into mct even with a much higher bb%

Very true.

We've done extensive R&D work to achieve an optimal formula, and this claim is accurate, it won't dissolve in 75mg/ml properly

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity