over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dihydroboldenone (DHB)

i dont think your dhb is legit, in my testing 75mg/ml wont go into mct even with a much higher bb%

What else culd it be? And like i said i get pip from it for about 5 days. The raw was white. That kinda threw me off cus i thought it was supposed to beyellowish.

The DHB has a higher anabolic, as well as androgenic index then boldenone.

Empirical data has shown much more dramatic effect with DHB.
This stems from 2 main traits of the DHB -
- The inherit nature of the product (it's the dehydro derivate of the boldenone, the dehydro derivates of any steroid has a much higher affinity to the receptors).

- DHB has much shorter half life which helps to achieve much higher peak concentration, this helps to achieve much higher anabolic impact by itself, which is very suited for shorter-blitz-like cycles, or alternatively perfect kick start for any well planned cycle .

Great info, thanks. I'm actually just about to start my PCT from an EQ cycle, but I like the idea of the shorter esther and the 5ar reduced compound kicking in faster and having a more potent effect.

What would be a good weekly dose for DHB?

I'm surprised more people don't just run the 1-test base transdermal. Did several transdermal 1-test/4ad cycles in 2003-2005 and had great results every time. If I remember right it was usually 300mg/day transdermal 1-test.

I also did a cycle in 2004 of Sledge/Designer Supps 1-test cyp and 4ad cyp, that was my first injectable cycle. The 1-test cyp said it was 200mg/ml. Ran 1-test @ 1000mg/wk and the 4ad cyp @ 1500mg/wk. The PIP was very rough.

I'm thinking 1-test base with some Phlojel.

Both times I've tried "DHB" my nips began flaring. Does this stuff secretly raise prolactin or was I receiving tren? Two different labs and the sides were very tolerable otherwise. No crazy recomposition either. Slow steady gains. But puffed my nips like crazy.

Both times I've tried "DHB" my nips began flaring. Does this stuff secretly raise prolactin or was I receiving tren? Two different labs and the sides were very tolerable otherwise. No crazy recomposition either. Slow steady gains. But puffed my nips like crazy.

To my knowledge it shouldn't. It doesn't aromatize and its a dhb like Primo.

Great info, thanks. I'm actually just about to start my PCT from an EQ cycle, but I like the idea of the shorter esther and the 5ar reduced compound kicking in faster and having a more potent effect.

What would be a good weekly dose for DHB?

A daily dosage of 50mg will bring noticabe and unique results, of course experienced users may use a higher dosage

Dur to its short half life the DHB is used on a daily basis, usually 1-2 hours preworkout

Can’t comment on the DHB yet but you can’t go wrong with Scrioxx. They had some issues but made good on it and are my only supplier now.

Pretty sure the last couple posts are proving my points exactly.

"My DHB is suspended in this", "No, it wont hold in that". "My DHB gave me puffy nips, anyone else?" "Nope, not me".

Zero consistency across the board. Run tren, deca, npp. Shit thats legit. Eat and sleep. Stop chasing a "miracle drug".

I beleive mine is dhb cus i never heard of any other hormone giving pip at 100mg besides test prop n i think i would know if i was using more test.

Pretty sure the last couple posts are proving my points exactly.

"My DHB is suspended in this", "No, it wont hold in that". "My DHB gave me puffy nips, anyone else?" "Nope, not me".

Zero consistency across the board. Run tren, deca, npp. Shit thats legit. Eat and sleep. Stop chasing a "miracle drug".

DHB is not a miracle nor a mystery. It's simply the Dehydro-derivate of Boldenone, and posses some proven effective anabolic and metabolic traits.

Indeed it's quite hard to develop in UG conditions a proper formula for the DHB, and like any "exotic" product tends to be faked. If real and properly formulated it maybe a great additive to any cycle, period

I offered to lab test randomly our DHB by any independent lab and we'll pay for it to prevent any doubts while ensuring the quality

Last edited:
raw prices for DHB are very similar to tren, mast and anavar... and 1/4 the price of primo. Not sure why it would be faked. Maybe sources can`t get it so substitute? To the guys who say it "if it don`t hurt it ain`t real DHB"... Did you say the same thing in 1996 after shooting denkall 400 "if it don`t hurt and cripple you, it ain`t real test?? DHB may have a little bit higher PIP than perfectly smooth but it still shouldn`t hinder workouts or be a big deal.

DHB is 5ar reduced as DHT is and cannot aromatize, but as with Anadrol wich also is a DHT and therefor cannot aromatize but can give gyno again it isnt aromatizeng but interacting with the estrogen receptor via another path way, i have talked with Dr.Scott Conelly about it and even he cant explain what happens other then there is some cross receptor action.

The following was written by BigCat and explains how Nandrolone's estrogenic effect is partially mediated via the androgen receptor. The Nandrolone molecule and AR form a complex that subsequently binds to not only Androgen Response Elements (ARE), but also to Estrogen Response Elements (EREs). This phenomenon has so far only been demonstrated for Nandrolone but may also occur in other steroids like Anadrol. The fact that some steroids but not others have this (varying) degree of ERE activation is due to the chemical structure of the steroid which in turn determines the chemical structure of the steroid-AR complex and its propensity to bind to plasma DNA-binding proteins and EREs. However, we do not know what structural features of steroid hormones are responsible. It certainly isn't them being DHT derivatives, since Nandrolone isn't one and still has this effect on EREs.

So there is absolutely zero evidence to suggest that DHB will have any estrogenic activity. In fact, most of the reports I have seen from people who have run (tested) DHB products report no estrogenic side effects whatsoever. So as LATS said, if you get gyno from your product, it is not DHB.

The thing is that gyno occurs quite frequently with nandrolone, whereas I’ve yet to witness a confirmed case of trenbolone gyno. This despite the fact that both the progestagenic capacity is greater and the difference between AR and PR activation is smaller than for nandrolone. With nandrolone however we’ve been able to elucidate the mechanism of its effect. Whereas tren clearly shows the effects of a progestin in its action, nandrolone seems to exert none of the typical progestagenic effects. In fact it seems to perfectly fit the bill of an estrogenic steroid, something that was widely believed and accepted before people had access to medline. Nandrolone does aromatize, but to a much lesser degree (19). It’s also been shown to bind the estrogen receptor, but doesn’t seem to activate it unless at micromolar doses in vitro (20), something that would take massive consumption to mimic in vivo. One study however did estimate nandrolone’s estrogenic potential at 60% that of estradiol (21). With those figures a higher prevalence of gyno with this steroid than with testosterone isn’t that hard to imagine, especially when you know that the same enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT (5-alpha-reductase), the metabolite with the most profound effect on estrogen inhibition in the breast also converts nandrolone to DHN, which is a significantly WEAKER androgen (thus causing a massive A:E imbalance). But where does the estrogenic action come from ? Researchers already established (22) that aromatase, PR and ER did not play a role because the co-administration of inhibitors for each compound had no significant effect on the estrogenic potential. The elucidation of its mechanism came through a study on the synthetic steroid estren, a direct precursor to nandrolone (23). It showed that estren was able to mediate estrogenic effects by binding the AR and activating Estrogen Response Elements (ERE’s) in the DNA. Consider ERE’s like little signs that say “hey estrogen receptor, bind here and do your thing”. Apparently estren cause the AR to confuse itself with an ER. Estren however is a highly unstable metabolite, which rapidly converts to nandrolone under physiological circumstances. The time-frame of estrens effect (increased ERE activation while it is increasingly metabolized to nandrolone) and estrens low RBA to the AR compared to nandrolone clearly shows that this effect is mediated by nandrolone. So nandrolone causes estrogenic effects by binding the androgen receptor.

19. Ryan K. Biological aromatization of steroidsJ. Biol. Chem., Feb 1959; 234: 268 - 272

20. Bovee TF, Helsdingen RJ, Rietjens IM, Keijer J, Hoogenboom RL. Rapid yeast estrogen bioassays stably expressing human estrogen receptors alpha and beta, and green fluorescent protein: a comparison of different compounds with both receptor types. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2004 Jul;91(3):99-109

21. J. Shields-Botella, I Duc, E. Duranti, F. Puccio, P. Bonnet, R. Delansorne, J. Paris. An overview of nomegestrol acetate selective receptor binding and lack of estrogenic action on hormone-dependent cancer cells. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry & Molecular Biology 87 [Link niet meer beschikbaar].

22. J. Botella,t E. Duranti, V. Viader, I. Duc, R. Delansorne, J. Paris. Lack of Estrogenic Potential of Progesterone- or 19-Nor-progesterone-derived Progestins as Opposed to Testosterone or 19-Nor- testosterone Derivatives on Endometrial Ishikawa Cells. Steroid Biochem. Molec. Biol. Vol. 55, No. 1, pp. 77-84, 1995.

23. Centrella M, McCarthy TL, Chang WZ, Labaree DC, Hochberg RB. Estren (4-estren-3alpha,17beta-diol) is a prohormone that regulates both androgenic and estrogenic transcriptional effects through the androgen receptor. Mol Endocrinol. 2004 May;18(5):1120-30.

Oxymetholone (a-drol) is a 5-alpha reduction of androstane, which I speculate may have some cross interaction with estrogen receptors. This ia a unique phenomena between the 5-alpha reduction steroids, which generally can't be converted to estrogen, and don't have any estrogenic activity, on the contrary some of them (like drostenolone, mesterolone, fluoxymesterone) has a general anti estrogenic effect in the body

DHB is 5-alpha reduction of boldenone, I've found no scientific not anecdotal references to any estrogenic effect of it

Last edited:
I'm surprised more people don't just run the 1-test base transdermal. Did several transdermal 1-test/4ad cycles in 2003-2005 and had great results every time. If I remember right it was usually 300mg/day transdermal 1-test.

I also did a cycle in 2004 of Sledge/Designer Supps 1-test cyp and 4ad cyp, that was my first injectable cycle. The 1-test cyp said it was 200mg/ml. Ran 1-test @ 1000mg/wk and the 4ad cyp @ 1500mg/wk. The PIP was very rough.

I'm thinking 1-test base with some Phlojel.

yeah, i remember those 200mg/ml sledge preparations.
they came in a blue bottle with a screw top and rubber bubble stopper.
that was my first run with injectable 1-test, and from that point forward
i didnt look back.
i can remember to this day, about two weeks in when the 1-test built up enough that i took notice. all circa 2004.
i was doing dumbbell rows, and i remember thinking, i can go on forever. my arms and everything was functionally pumped.. i just felt unstoppable.
i wasnt running anything else with the 1-test at that time, so i did notice a lowered libido and erection quality.
i then picked up some test and masteron. sex drive was back on like donky-kong.

about a year later i graduated to tren.. thats when things got REALLY stupid and i discovered a whole new world.. for whatever reason, women are attracted to the tren "phermones".. i was in my late 20s then going into early 30s, career just ramping up, and the non-stop women train just kept going.

i'm over 6'4" tanned, jacked, and whether it was business related, running errands, whatever, i was putting someone else on the team, and sealing that deal. no problems.

but that was a long time ago.. im still tanned, jacked, and all the above.. but dealing with randoms these days is a dangerous play. everyone's looking for a come up, and i try very very hard to avoid being that sucker.

i digress.

1-test/dhb from a solid source will yield some nice gains..

DHB and trenbolone are actually combined quite well together, you may see some dramatic results hen test-prop/DHB/TrenA are combined together, and of course test 1-C/TrenE/TestE

The DHB is the dehydro derivate of Boldenone, and quite different by its nature from the tren which is 19-nor, so you may expect a synergistic effect here

Last edited:
Scrioxx-lab rep,
What solvent have you found causes the least amount of PIP? I've read alot of contradictory info regarding MCT vs. Miglyol 840 as the carrier? From my searching it seems 100mg/ml is about the max one can get away with without feeling crippled.

Indeed, we've done an extensive R&D on this material and 100mg/ml is what we feel comfortable with for optimal assimilation in the body without an immune system reaction

The migliyol 840 is NOT suited for this product, and is far away from the optimal choice actually for any ester. The length of the triglycerides of it are not ultimately designed for dissolving most of the steroid esters

Regular MCT is even inferior to 840

We use a different matrix, and I'll offer a BOGO special sale for any member who likes to LOG and report on our product and give feedback on the formula

So your longer ester version isn't currently available and won't be for a few more weeks?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear