over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dihydroboldenone (DHB)

Andro308

Registered
So after several different combinations of carrier oils and solvents I decided To just give up on this DHB, shit was just too fucking painful and went through 80g trying different equations with different mg/ml combinations. Well fast forward several months, I am watching Breaking Bad for the 3rd time and Walt gives me an idea during on of the episodes. I go brew up 50mg/ml DHB and try it and no pain, was like holy F! Before even that would kill me in pain. Next upped it to 100mg/ml and still no pain. Could not believe it. Bummed to 150mg/ml and still completely painless even in shoulders with 29g. Waiting on more raws but going to make one final batch of 200mg/ml. Also these raws have been tested at 99% pure DHB.

Now to my question, do any of you sweat a shit ton while taking this in your sleep? During the day i am fine maybe a tad bit warmer than normal. This is week 1 so I am wondering if this stuff burns fat like Trenbolone or has some of the same properties that contribute to the fat loss from Trenbolone?
Should take about 3 weeks to see full effects due to cyp ester I am guessing.

Gotta love Breaking Bad:headbang:

Never used DHB myself, so can't help on the questions:(

curious, what was the idea Walt gave u and what did u do differently?

So after several different combinations of carrier oils and solvents I decided To just give up on this DHB, shit was just too fucking painful and went through 80g trying different equations with different mg/ml combinations. Well fast forward several months, I am watching Breaking Bad for the 3rd time and Walt gives me an idea during on of the episodes. I go brew up 50mg/ml DHB and try it and no pain, was like holy F! Before even that would kill me in pain. Next upped it to 100mg/ml and still no pain. Could not believe it. Bummed to 150mg/ml and still completely painless even in shoulders with 29g. Waiting on more raws but going to make one final batch of 200mg/ml. Also these raws have been tested at 99% pure DHB.

Now to my question, do any of you sweat a shit ton while taking this in your sleep? During the day i am fine maybe a tad bit warmer than normal. This is week 1 so I am wondering if this stuff burns fat like Trenbolone or has some of the same properties that contribute to the fat loss from Trenbolone?
Should take about 3 weeks to see full effects due to cyp ester I am guessing.

20 mg of a 75 mg/ml formula caused lethargy, achiness, muscular inflammation. 1 cc of a newer formula had no issues of any kind
(100 mg/ml). No experience w tren, but appears to bring out vascularity in the quads.

20 mg of a 75 mg/ml formula caused lethargy, achiness, muscular inflammation. 1 cc of a newer formula had no issues of any kind
(100 mg/ml). No experience w tren, but appears to bring out vascularity in the quads.

The first batch was brewed incorrectly and/or too many or not enough solvents.
I know for me EO is a bitch and hurts. Some love it, I can’t use it.
It’s a very tricky Hormone and is very fragile.

Yes, extra warm and kinda sweaty but not Tren sweaty as in lying in a pool of your sweat while you try to sleep on a towel on the bed with the fan blowing on you on high staring at the ceiling all night.

Yes, extra warm and kinda sweaty but not Tren sweaty as in lying in a pool of your sweat while you try to sleep on a towel on the bed with the fan blowing on you on high staring at the ceiling all night.

Did you notice fat loss? I have been noticing at the end of week 1 there seems to be a bit of fat loss while maintaining same diet

The first batch was brewed incorrectly and/or too many or not enough solvents.
I know for me EO is a bitch and hurts. Some love it, I can’t use it.
It’s a very tricky Hormone and is very fragile.

Thanks for the info. It was confirmed that the first batch had a lot more EO. Test prop doesn't cause any issues, how much EO is typically in that?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws