over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dihydroboldenone .. reviews/comments

jaygee

Newbies
Whats up fellas been a member here for a few months done lots of reading and little posting ... anyways I will be cutting next cycle so i'm going to run some 1-test cyp with some test cyp or enth but have a few questions ...
CYCLE
wks 1-12 Test cyp or enth 400mgs/wk
wks 1-12 DHB 400mgs/wk
wks 7-16 HCG 250ius 2xwk (tons of protocols for HCG but personally this one works best for me)
PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

will have extra aromasin on hand for bloat and anti-e purposes on cycle. Question, I'll be making my own Test/DHB blend, how painful would it be at 200mgs/ml in straight GSO, 2% ba, 20% bb ?? Also any reviews on DHB, most of the reviews are a few yrs old, many compare DHB to tren but its a bit weaker w/o the sides, and many compare it to primo but much more anabolic ... thanks fellas

JG

to be honest youll be hard pressed to get advice on a cycle around here without posting all stats including detailed diet and training. in your time reading here im sure you've notice that this board is much more advanced than most out there. most of the more experienced members here can help you pull more results out of diet and training than others can tease out with drugs. not to go too far off topic to your question, but you need to give a little(more info about you, your exact goals, training/diet/AAS history) to get alittle(the RIGHT advice). so please post as much info as you can, youll be surprised at the wealth of knowledge bestowed upon you if you know how to ask. :)

fair enuff ... i'm 25 yrs old i've done 2 test only cycles 12 weeks each(500mgs/wk) i'm 5'7 weight 190lbs 16% bf (tested with calipers) ... diet i'm eating 6 meals a day very little carbs in the AM been doing following the CARB BACK-LOADING currently at about 2100 cals a day 250g protein 120g carbs 70g fat (3 weeks on this and i'm already down 5-6lbs) training i'm doing a 3 day 5x5 full body workout followed by 15 mins of HIIT Cardio (working my way up to 20mins) on the days i don't work out i try any stay active by either playing a pick up game of basketball or by catching some ground balls and by taking some swings .... that pretty much covers it

JG

Last edited:
1-test-cyp was just the marketing name I believe for DHB, its not the DHB are talking about here.

I am going on my 5th week, 50mg a day of it and so far nothing great but I was just expecting to gain the bit I had lost from being off for a while. I will weigh myself next week, the 6 week mark but I have filled out and feel close to where I left off. Nothing great in terms of strength, but Id imagine would be good stacked with some test for sure. I'll see where Im at weight wise next week and then decide what to add for another 6 weeks, if Im not at my target weight Id keep doing the DHB alone until I am there then add to it.

1-test-cyp was just the marketing name I believe for DHB, its not the DHB are talking about here.

I am going on my 5th week, 50mg a day of it and so far nothing great but I was just expecting to gain the bit I had lost from being off for a while. I will weigh myself next week, the 6 week mark but I have filled out and feel close to where I left off. Nothing great in terms of strength, but Id imagine would be good stacked with some test for sure. I'll see where Im at weight wise next week and then decide what to add for another 6 weeks, if Im not at my target weight Id keep doing the DHB alone until I am there then add to it.

are you saying i'm not talking about DHB ??? also why are you choosing to shoot it everyday (as DHB is attached to cyp ester) is it for pain reasons ???

EDIT: would you mind telling me if your DHB is brewed or was it purchased from a lab ?? thanks

JG

Mine is cyclodextrin based

no pain with mine.

Dihydroboldenone is presented as the base hormone in a cyclodextrin complexation.

Yes DHB was sold under the absolutely stupid names of 1-Test, thank you Patrick Arnold for coining the term...prick. 1-Test (typically used as an oral preparation) has the association of being some lame assed prohormone. I assure you presented properly it is not. DHB is a cool little androgen right out of Vida, or endogenously from the administration of boldenone. DHB being 5a reduced.

This is not 1-Test Cypionate. This is the base hormone. 1-Test Cyp was literally fraught with difficulties, pain being primary, resulting in abandonment of administration, or a cycle lacking in any oomph due to such low dosages (coupled with the ~33% ester weight from the cypionate).

no pain with mine.

Dihydroboldenone is presented as the base hormone in a cyclodextrin complexation.

Yes DHB was sold under the absolutely stupid names of 1-Test, thank you Patrick Arnold for coining the term...prick. 1-Test (typically used as an oral preparation) has the association of being some lame assed prohormone. I assure you presented properly it is not. DHB is a cool little androgen right out of Vida, or endogenously from the administration of boldenone. DHB being 5a reduced.

This is not 1-Test Cypionate. This is the base hormone. 1-Test Cyp was literally fraught with difficulties, pain being primary, resulting in abandonment of administration, or a cycle lacking in any oomph due to such low dosages (coupled with the ~33% ester weight from the cypionate).

the source i'll be getting this from has it listed as "1-testosterone Cypionate" ... so u mean to tell me he's "bumping" the prohormone in powder form ???

1-test was the commeriacally sold product.

What Im using is prepared as a water based cyclodextrin complexed solution (50mg/ml) Im sure is quite different than the one you are using cyp preparation.

1-test was the commeriacally sold product.

What Im using is prepared as a water based cyclodextrin complexed solution (50mg/ml) Im sure is quite different than the one you are using cyp preparation.

perhaps ... as the reviews i've read were regarding DHB Cyp ... this is the first time i don't see someone speak highly of DHB interesting .. BTW i haven't started my proposed cycle yet ... waiting on raw DVD's

if it were available to me i would use it, for me it works just like tren; but without ti bad sides, just some tiredness.

200mgs/week for only 6 weeks.

i should add that whe ever i run a new product/brand i always run it by it self. that way i can better asses its effects. i know lots of guys say you should always run test as a base; but if you run multiple compounds, how would you ever know what's causing what?

Wow I hear 600mg+ is where it needs to be to work properly

well, it's supposed to be 7 times stronger than test; so if it is true then you would not need that much to get a good anabolic effect, right?

well, it's supposed to be 7 times stronger than test; so if it is true then you would not need that much to get a good anabolic effect, right?

Either that is not true or the stuff going around from some major labs is not very good. Personally I do not believe it is that strong.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity