over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dimethylnandrolone (DMN) Oil

Ruger72

Registered
Searched for it, could not find what I needed.
The only place I could find DMN is in Europe. I looked on the drug schedule list for Sept 2014 for it and could not see it, maybe it was not all inclusive.

Is this designer a controlled item, or is it like MENT and Trest for now and is legal to buy?

So far haven't had the sack to order UG, stocking up for the coming drought with OTC while it can still be bought.

If this stuff is OTC, I will likely order.
Sponsors welcome to enlighten me on this.

Many thanks to this forum.

Bro, I live in Europe and haven't seen it at all. Ok, there is one Euro UG that seems to have a lot of "hard to find" items that would seem impossible to source. Yet they seem to have them ALL...LOL. Yeah, right...

The more likely scenario is that the stuff is Test or Deca (or nothing) labeled as "Super-Methyl-Oxy-Shit-Dan Duchaine Saw Once in 1980"

I'd steer clear generally. Rather, buy up some Trest if this stuff is up your alley.

Thanks Ehren, cool to hear from a Bro across the water. Yes, Trest is a miracle worker and I just topped off my stock for next cycle. For some reason I can't pull the trigger on a "real" product, much to lose.
Appreciate the post, have a good one.

Thanks Ehren, cool to hear from a Bro across the water. Yes, Trest is a miracle worker and I just topped off my stock for next cycle. For some reason I can't pull the trigger on a "real" product, much to lose.

Trest is as "real" as it gets. As real as test, mast, tren etc...

What is dimethylated nandrolone going to do better than nandrolone besides give your liver fits?

What is dimethylated nandrolone going to do better than nandrolone besides give your liver fits?

It's a different steroid entirely. it's like comparing dbol and eq.... Similar chemical structure, only difference being dbol is methylated. A seemingly simple change too the structure can have a huge distinct change in how a compound functions. I too have searched to no avail for dmn, yet.

I think pure oil was looking at some point to add it to their lines of product but their source failed to produce it or something or maybe they went for something else. Don't quote my word but I remember reading about it

It's a different steroid entirely. it's like comparing dbol and eq.... Similar chemical structure, only difference being dbol is methylated. A seemingly simple change too the structure can have a huge distinct change in how a compound functions. I too have searched to no avail for dmn, yet.

Exactly. What's up Adrenolin?

Are there any benefits to injecting a methylated hormone? I take it that it would be more common place if there was ,plus one would need an ester attached

The hormone we talking about is not 17a alkylated. Just like trestolone it has a methyl group it is not liver toxic per sey

I've never injected 17a alkylated hormone (liver toxic) but alot of anecdotal says it's more efficient at lower dose and has a different feel to it. On paper though it should be the exact same thing.

The hormone we talking about is not 17a alkylated. Just like trestolone it has a methyl group it is not liver toxic per sey

I've never injected 17a alkylated hormone (liver toxic) but alot of anecdotal says it's more efficient at lower dose and has a different feel to it. On paper though it should be the exact same thing.

Ah I see..... thanks for clearing that up Btw have you tried desoxy-t- cypionate yet? Im very interested in it

I've tried the acetate. Feels like masteron on steroid

Sure, man. Anytime.
We live in a good time between the internet and good sources available all over, as well as a lot of good legal AAS at the moment. But eventually, these will be illegal, so you'll be in possession then! haha. Anyway, always good to be careful, but you'll cross that bridge eventually if you take the chemically enhanced route for long enough :)

I've tried the acetate. Feels like masteron on steroid

^ This does sound awesome! Like 1-Test Cypionate that's become so hard to find lately.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131