YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

disadvantages to running DNP on a cruise dose?

AlphaMaleDawg

Banned
what is the difference between running DNP on cycle as opposed to a cruise dose? (200mg test-e). Will muscle loss be that much more of a concern on a cruise dose?

what is the difference between running DNP on cycle as opposed to a cruise dose? (200mg test-e). Will muscle loss be that much more of a concern on a cruise dose?

yes man it would be more of a concern

but of course doses, duration and the type of DNP ur using will effect this aswell

if i was gonna while cruising id probably use it for 2-3 weeks before ur blast, that way u burn some fat and onc eu come off it the glycogen rebound effect wen u come off it, combined with starting a blast would be a nice combo

yes man it would be more of a concern

but of course doses, duration and the type of DNP ur using will effect this aswell

if i was gonna while cruising id probably use it for 2-3 weeks before ur blast, that way u burn some fat and onc eu come off it the glycogen rebound effect wen u come off it, combined with starting a blast would be a nice combo

wassup thatbloke looking big man. I plan on using 200mg the whole way. either 2 or 3 weeks depending on how i look and feel

how about low dose DNP then

works well for alot

wassup thatbloke looking big man. I plan on using 200mg the whole way. either 2 or 3 weeks depending on how i look and feel

lol hey man

i got banned from elitefitness for my syntherol LOG lol, beleiev ti or not

so now im one here

200mg is a nice low dose,

however have to ask, have u ever used DNP? if so wat protocol?

personly from my experience i would say DONT use it if you have a very physical job, coz its makes life hell wen ur always active, the sweat n lethargy just make life hell

also i know alot fo guys who psycologicaly like to maintain strong workouts and good pumps, for me personly while on DNP i noticed alot of energy losses and strength decreases in my workouts

not major strength losses, but bascialy after a few sets it becomes a case of 'i cbf training anymore' and the sweat is annoying

as for pumps, man did mine suck arse on DNP, i felt soft like a school girl and struggled to get any pump

from my experience i personly like to run DNP for short burst of a week or 10 days, usually frontload it with 700-800mg, and then run 400mg for 7-10 days and then discontinue, i also usually do this wen im on holidays, id never run DNP at that kinda dose if im working or at university

i do this mainly becoz i find if i stay on it longer i do start noticing muscle loss, aswell as the feeling of being on DNP is psycologicaly annoying for me, i cant stand it, it sometimes effects my ability to think and concentrate aswell as makes me feel drained all day long, plus starting to randomly sweat in a lecture and haveing a massive smelly sweat patch down ur back isnt a good look wen everyones wearing jumpers n wondering wat that smell is lol

however this is just my experience, i know some guys who think running it at low doses for longer periods is better while other higher doses for short periods, i think it more depends on the type of person you are

i think your low dose is a good and safe idea, however how effective itll be i dont know

one more thing i suggest from again personal experience, DNP tends to make me crave carbs, and i know a few others that have experienced this, so MAYBE a mild appetite suppresent while ur on it would be a good idea, i know wen i used it i polished off a 2 litre tub of ice cream one night, man did i regret that

lol hey man

i got banned from elitefitness for my syntherol LOG lol, beleiev ti or not

so now im one here

200mg is a nice low dose,

however have to ask, have u ever used DNP? if so wat protocol?

personly from my experience i would say DONT use it if you have a very physical job, coz its makes life hell wen ur always active, the sweat n lethargy just make life hell

also i know alot fo guys who psycologicaly like to maintain strong workouts and good pumps, for me personly while on DNP i noticed alot of energy losses and strength decreases in my workouts

not major strength losses, but bascialy after a few sets it becomes a case of 'i cbf training anymore' and the sweat is annoying

as for pumps, man did mine suck arse on DNP, i felt soft like a school girl and struggled to get any pump

from my experience i personly like to run DNP for short burst of a week or 10 days, usually frontload it with 700-800mg, and then run 400mg for 7-10 days and then discontinue, i also usually do this wen im on holidays, id never run DNP at that kinda dose if im working or at university

i do this mainly becoz i find if i stay on it longer i do start noticing muscle loss, aswell as the feeling of being on DNP is psycologicaly annoying for me, i cant stand it, it sometimes effects my ability to think and concentrate aswell as makes me feel drained all day long, plus starting to randomly sweat in a lecture and haveing a massive smelly sweat patch down ur back isnt a good look wen everyones wearing jumpers n wondering wat that smell is lol

however this is just my experience, i know some guys who think running it at low doses for longer periods is better while other higher doses for short periods, i think it more depends on the type of person you are

i think your low dose is a good and safe idea, however how effective itll be i dont know

one more thing i suggest from again personal experience, DNP tends to make me crave carbs, and i know a few others that have experienced this, so MAYBE a mild appetite suppresent while ur on it would be a good idea, i know wen i used it i polished off a 2 litre tub of ice cream one night, man did i regret that

wtf they banned you for that? The log was up for a long time before they did that. mentioning DNP on that site can get you banned too. weird

I quit my job recently and am looking for a new one so I think this would be an ideal time to use it. I have never used it before to answer your other question

thanks for describing your experience. I am not going to frontload it like you did. The sweating is going to suck and running it at 200mg is the main reason, along with safety, I plan on only using that dose. If I can't handle it after 10 days, I will have no problem dropping it. As for an appetite suppresant, I can just take ec I suppose if I have to. I likely won't do any cardio as I feel it makes me catabolic and I have better results cutting when I do little to no cardio at all.

but back to my main question, you think I can run it on a cruise dose and maintain my muscle as long as I eat enough to prevent catabolism?

wtf they banned you for that? The log was up for a long time before they did that. mentioning DNP on that site can get you banned too. weird

I quit my job recently and am looking for a new one so I think this would be an ideal time to use it. I have never used it before to answer your other question

thanks for describing your experience. I am not going to frontload it like you did. The sweating is going to suck and running it at 200mg is the main reason, along with safety, I plan on only using that dose. If I can't handle it after 10 days, I will have no problem dropping it. As for an appetite suppresant, I can just take ec I suppose if I have to. I likely won't do any cardio as I feel it makes me catabolic and I have better results cutting when I do little to no cardio at all.

but back to my main question, you think I can run it on a cruise dose and maintain my muscle as long as I eat enough to prevent catabolism?

no, i don't. just my opinion.
i wouldn't mess with dnp on HRT or with nattie test levels. just not worth it imo. would rather diet slowly and surely and keep my muscle then risk losing it and having weak workouts. if not doing a show (and sounds like your not) i wouldn't rush weightloss. slow and steady wins the race:)
-JS

no, i don't. just my opinion.
i wouldn't mess with dnp on HRT or with nattie test levels. just not worth it imo. would rather diet slowly and surely and keep my muscle then risk losing it and having weak workouts. if not doing a show (and sounds like your not) i wouldn't rush weightloss. slow and steady wins the race:)
-JS

I appreciate your input. certainly the answer I hoped not to hear, but oh well.

Anyone else have an opinion on the main question?

I've heard different opinions on this how much does 200mg DNP raise your metabolism? Someone told me 50 percent and another told
Me only 11 percent.

I've heard different opinions on this how much does 200mg DNP raise your metabolism? Someone told me 50 percent and another told
Me only 11 percent.

not sure anyone could accurately say how much faster metabolism is. you just gotta experience it.
200mg of DNP will do the job tho. always best to start low. 200mg is about all i like to tolerate. i could tolerate more but 200mg gives good results with minimal sides (but the sides are still there just not too unbearable, ie sweat, tired, weaker, etc)
-JS

In regards to muscle loss, it's safer to run DNP than T3. I've never lost any noticeable amount of mass even running high doses of DNP and not being on cycle. Do low dose and see how it treats ya, you'll look flat due to glycogen loss but that's about it and it'll return shortly after cessation of DNP. As far as how much it'll raise your metabolism it's pretty individual. But for MOST people, as a rule of thumb, 11% per 100 mg of crystal and 15% per 100 mg of powder. So if you have powder that's 30% and 22% if you're using crystal.

Even low dose DNP outperforms high doses of other fat burners.

Because DNP induces strong Insulin resistance while simultaneously muting the effect of insulin, no anabolism will occur on any considerable dose of DNP or AAS. Nor is DNP anti-catabolic. DNP is protein sparring tho, so the main sources of fatloss while on DNP will NOT come from protein sources like your muscle. Of course catabolism is a natural part of the muscle cycle and on DNP catabolism will be greater than anabolism, but barely. The muscle loss increases with the length of the cycle, but nevertheless long low dose cycles are the only psychologically manageable protocol for me. So IMO a large dose of AAS is a waste of AAS while on DNP, and after the DNP clears an anabolic rebound will occur where a vast amount of strength will be regained in a very short amount of time. During this time its nice to have some AAS.

Here's what I would do if the timing works out.

weeks 1 - 4: (or however long) (DNP + Cruise)
weeks 5 - 8: Begin cycle and jumpstart with an oral or a short ester.

Because DNP induces strong Insulin resistance while simultaneously muting the effect of insulin, no anabolism will occur on any considerable dose of DNP or AAS. Nor is DNP anti-catabolic. DNP is protein sparring tho, so the main sources of fatloss while on DNP will NOT come from protein sources like your muscle. Of course catabolism is a natural part of the muscle cycle and on DNP catabolism will be greater than anabolism, but barely. The muscle loss increases with the length of the cycle, but nevertheless long low dose cycles are the only psychologically manageable protocol for me. So IMO a large dose of AAS is a waste of AAS while on DNP, and after the DNP clears an anabolic rebound will occur where a vast amount of strength will be regained in a very short amount of time. During this time its nice to have some AAS.

this is good to hear actually. My main reason for starting this thread is because I just finished 10 weeks of prop and npp. I was going to use dnp now while still on prop and npp for 2 weeks, but i am going on a few dates this week where I will probably have like 2 alcoholic drinks. Not to mention I don't want to sweat like a pig when meeting a girl. If I could find two weeks when I am cruising where I can run DNP, it would be much more convenient to me

thoughts on my current situation? Should I just run the DNP now anyway despite this or am I better off on a cruise dose where I can find two weeks to lounge around and not drink? And no, drinking water on my dates is out of the question

With regards to drinks, I would absolutely avoid any booze. With the water loss from sweat and respiration, hydration becomes paramount. I use an ECA stack to keep the lethargy at bay and then overcompensate the water intake because I'm paranoid at the diuretic effects of caffeine. Booze in my opinion would be to risky/dangerous for me.

Well you know what they say about oppinions !!

I saw two differant people last year run 300mg DNP (100mg ever 8hrs) for 30 days and still manage to grow during this time , they were 6 week into a strong cycle 1200mg Test/wk , 800mg EQ/wk , 50mg Winstrol/ED and they got stronger and bigger the whole time and ALOT leaner , its a matter of being able to suffer through the workouts and be ok with everybody look at you like a side show carnval attraction when your train from the crazy sweating

anything more than 200mg and you might as well forget working out imho. you can still hit the weights but for me personally, i've run cycles at 400mg and 600mg DNP, my sets that i am usually hitting 8-10 reps on are dropped down to about 2-4 at best. you picked a good time to run it though, winter, no job, sounds ideal. my last cycle was 600mg in the middle of summer, and i was miserable. im considering a low dose cycle in the future to see how i do with it. stay away from spaghetti...thats all i gotta say. Lol.

Well you know what they say about oppinions !!

I saw two differant people last year run 300mg DNP (100mg ever 8hrs) for 30 days and still manage to grow during this time , they were 6 week into a strong cycle 1200mg Test/wk , 800mg EQ/wk , 50mg Winstrol/ED and they got stronger and bigger the whole time and ALOT leaner , its a matter of being able to suffer through the workouts and be ok with everybody look at you like a side show carnval attraction when your train from the crazy sweating

Very impressive I know I've been on a cycle of Test 750 mgs EW and crystal DNP 250 mgs ED and could not manage to do anything but watch my lifts and weight go down dramatically.

Very impressive I know I've been on a cycle of Test 750 mgs EW and crystal DNP 250 mgs ED and could not manage to do anything but watch my lifts and weight go down dramatically.

Wow :eek:

i've run DNP twice and boooth times OFF CYCLE and my strength didnt dip much at all. I just needed more rest between sets but other than that i was good. Lost considerable amount of fat but leaned me the hell out.

I also am running a Prop NPP cycle and have some extra DNP. Makes me want to low dose it for the last 2 weeks.

Wow :eek:

i've run DNP twice and boooth times OFF CYCLE and my strength didnt dip much at all. I just needed more rest between sets but other than that i was good. Lost considerable amount of fat but leaned me the hell out.

I also am running a Prop NPP cycle and have some extra DNP. Makes me want to low dose it for the last 2 weeks.

this was exactly my plan since ive been running prop and npp but it is just not a convenient time to run DNP these next two weeks. So I think I will make today my last day of prop and npp and start cruising at 225mg of test-e then eventually run dnp in a few weeks

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws