over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Disappearing People

jrs

Registered
Random Bullshit

EDIT: This is really some juvenile stuff compared to some people's real problems. I am however frustrated and need a place to vent...

long story short.. was with a girl for 2 years. split a couple months ago. started dating..

have met many, many girls/women of all ages and types in the past decade or so. i know what i like and don't like. have met a couple recently that were ok but nothing that interesting

met a very shy and sweet girl whose number i had kept (and i hesitated to call) for several months.. athletic, career-oriented, fun to be around, happy, very unique. wont let me pay for much, very sexy/sexual, very interesting, -nice- etc

she has one lazy eye that i think is cute but she has major self esteem issues because of that and past abuse. weird about people and relationships because of that.. was always worried she was coming on to me too strong etc or apologized for dressing a certain way etc and hoped i enjoyed my time... very cute. above all truly a good person to know and a pleasure to be around

we saw each other twice (once a week when we both hand time) and she was very excited/nervous the whole while. texted back and forth about setting up another meeting.. she is a very busy person w work and sport, family friends, etc so it would occasionally take a day or two to get a reply

it's been over a week and i haven't heard from her. last msg i got (after some dirty ones) was that she couldn't wait to see me again. ive tried twice in the past week to get a reply and nothing. i was kind of concerned, now a little frustrated/angry

i dont know if i'm facing a silent form of rejection completely out of nowhere when things were going good, or if maybe something happened in her life. i meet other people and keep myself occupied but i still find myself waiting for a call/text

i dont want to contact any of her friends or anything crazy, but it's frustrating to be left hanging, even if something had happened. i guess not knowing what is what is the hard part

do people ever do stuff like this or is this kind of disappearing act kind of uncommon? am i being rejected? move on?

Last edited:
Its normal, youre being too emotional. She is not into you, so respect her and move on. You just got out of a long relationship so relax focus on yourself. Go have fun, you'll be tied down soon enough.

Its normal, youre being too emotional. She is not into you, so respect her and move on. You just got out of a long relationship so relax focus on yourself. Go have fun, you'll be tied down soon enough.

thanks for the reply. no intentions of being tied down. i'm not ready or willing to be in a structured relationship at this point. dating a variety.. just wanted good company and some fun and i was sure that i had made that clear to her. at the same time, i enjoyed her company a lot so i do feel a sense of loss. oh well, thx again

Sounds like she has emotional issues on her own. Perhaps youre lucky to get out while you can.

No telling what is going with her since you don't really know her very well. Don't make any judgements. Just back off and don't contact her. Then she'll probably be all over you… lol.

What comes around goes around

Havent we all been on both ends of that stick. It's actually tougher on the hiding end. At one point in my life I decided I'm just not gonna duck anyone anymore. If a girl called who I was done with, I picked up the phone and respectfully ended it.

Call me the Breeze. "I ain't hiding from nobody, nobody's hiding from me"

Let her go. You'll be OK. :)

Just my opinion. Next time she calls, make sure you make it VERY CLEAR that you felt like you were left hanging. It made you feel bad and she should know that.

Who knows what the hell she's going through and that's out of your control but you owe it to yourself to say, "Hey, whatever you have going on, fine. But don't leave me hanging like that again."

That's just rude. (immature)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost