over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Disappearing threads

This thread has had me laughing for an hour now... gotta bookmark this one.

This thread has had me laughing for an hour now... gotta bookmark this one.
Mate, I chuckle every time I see a new entry here....................This is good shit. It is great therapy!!

OMG this thread needs to become a sticky... too funny.... :D

LOL.............This is a great thread....

I don't know about you guys but I support single mothers and I have helped put numerous girls through college...:D

**broken link removed**

We have all heard some hilarious things that come out of "entertainers" mouths when at the gentleman's club......I am sure Iabadman has more stories than you can possibly imagine......Here are some of the best lap dance sales pitches that girls threw me......I laughed at almost every single one of them:

" I am finishing up law school and work here on the weekends....you wanna go back and help me pay for school"

" I have to work a double shift....my little boy needs to get braces.....wanna go back and have some fun??"

" I want to get a new tatto here (turns around and points to her lower back).....you wanna help me pay for it"

LOL.....these are just a few of the many,many things that have been proposed to me.....LOL....I could go on and on with them....:p :D

Damn, they actually made me work yesterday and I missed out on all the fun. :mad:

ROTFLOL... This thread is hysterical!

Last edited:
bull dog that girl told me the same samething i knew she was using me that bitch

Ahhh....found it! It's amazing what that little search button up thar will do u fer.:p After watching the three go under lock and key, I finally found out what LBA's are! Yippie!!! I honestly didn't know...:confused: I posted to ask and it somehow got deleted...:confused:

I guess those threads were for long time, more respected members to post comments and questions in. Nothing more than a chatroom with an audience.
Well now.... look at what happened. :rolleyes:

Ahhh....found it! It's amazing what that little search button up thar will do u fer.:p After watching the three go under lock and key, I finally found out what LBA's are! Yippie!!! I honestly didn't know...:confused: I posted to ask and it somehow got deleted...:confused:

I guess those threads were for long time, more respected members to post comments and questions in. Nothing more than a chatroom with an audience.
Well now.... look at what happened. :rolleyes:
I deleted that post because it had nothing to do with the topic and if you wanted to know what LBA's are, you could have done a search smartass.

But way to get yourself noticed. I find it always helps when your first impression is that of an ass... it goes a long way towards relationships. And nice sarcastic signature there Mr. TwentyPosts.

Good lord!

HAha, nice to meet you too!:D

I deleted that post because it had nothing to do with the topic and if you wanted to know what LBA's are, you could have done a search smartass.

But way to get yourself noticed. I find it always helps when your first impression is that of an ass... it goes a long way towards relationships. And nice sarcastic signature there Mr. TwentyPosts.

Good lord!

:D:D :D I couldn't have your job

HEY DAMMIT!

We have no more room here for any more Chimpanzee 400cc brains, especially that terryd5150 f_cker.....

Thank God for my 403 cc's. I knew you guys thought you were better than me, I just knew it!

Finally the truth comes out! :D

P.S. Are you guys implying that the college ID I made that stripper show me the other night (the one that was dated 1998) is NO LONGER VALID??

Should I ask for my money back????

Dear Peaches:

Hey it's me, your hot love monkey. I know you really wanted to get your wandering eye fixed with all them twenties I gave you at the club the other night, but some of my friends think you are trying to just lead me on (oh yeah, TP4U said he wants his four dollars and thirty-two cents back and OTH says he'll see you when he gets out of the gym). I really thought we could make it work, but guess it just wasn't meant to be. Good luck with your dancing career.

Love Always,
terryd5150

P.S. I asked the doctor and he said it didn't look infected.

:D :D :D :D

Last edited:

Good lord!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Good lord!
ROFLMFAO........OH fuck....you're killin me here....this shit just keeps rolling! Good one Ouch!

:D:D :D I couldn't have your job
I'd love to have his job........where the hell do you think he get's his wicked sense of humor from. :D :D :D

Ahhh....found it! It's amazing what that little search button up thar will do u fer.:p

Search button! Damn, when they put that there?

Maybe they should offer some training on how to use it. Could somebody could make a video and post it on Youtube

Search button! Damn, when they put that there?

Maybe they should offer some training on how to use it. Could somebody could make a video and post it on Youtube
Somebody banned that guy already?!? Shoot. And I feel like we were just getting to know each other. LOL

I always thought this was funny...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

i was just going to ask him for some nudes LOL

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic