over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Discuss Your IGF1-LR3 Experience

MGunz

Registered
1. Protocol ( Dose?, Frequency?, Pre/post w/o?, IM or Sub Q?)
2.How long were you on for?
3. Use site injections, and notice local site injection growth?
4 Your favorite and least favorite things about the experience?

1. Protocol ( Dose?, Frequency?, Pre/post w/o?, IM or Sub Q?)
2.How long were you on for?
3. Use site injections, and notice local site injection growth?
4 Your favorite and least favorite things about the experience?

First of all... I wanna say if somebody had told me prior to my using it I'd have the results I got from IGF1LR3 I would have never believed that it was possible!! I truly wish I'd have taken before pictures the day I started instead of waiting 3weeks. I used it with 250 mgs of omandren a week split in two injects Mon and Thurs. My dose of IGF was 40 mcgs on train days only. I did them in 10mcgs injects subQ or directly into the muscles where the nerve damage is. By the begining of the 3rd week, I could no longer reach my rear delt. Any injects that were post w/o were no less than 3 hours after. I always waited as long as possible. If you've done your homework, you'll know why.

I only used it for 39 train days due to a 5 week trip I had to take for work. Keep in mind I hadn't trained in well over a year... even then it wasn't for more than a couple months at best. I'm an ectomorph body type... small bones... I looked like sh*t cause it'd been so long since I'd made a decent run. if that makes sense?

It made me look and feel like I'd been back in the gym for 4 or 5months in less than 4 weeks of using it. Due to a spine injury in my neck, I haven't been able to so much as make a 4 month run in the gym since 2003. But after my 3rd week, I was a strong as I would be if I'd been training for 3 or 4 months easy. I honestly can't think of anything that I didn't like about it.
Now, if I didn't eat enough, then it would definitely let you know in a hurry. But nothing a couple scoops of peanut butter couldn't take care of.

I didn't notice any site gains or any change in the nerve damage, but I don't think it's really gonna make a difference where you inject it. Besides, I don't see how it would based on what I've read, common sense and what I've learned over the past 2years reading every thing I could find on IGF. However, I'm still holding on to hopes that it'll help repair the nerve damage I have in my delt and forearm.

I'm 40 years old... on TRT... 5'11" 214lbs 33 waist... now. When I stopped using and training due to my trip I was 217 with a 32" waist. Prior to starting IGF1 I was 208lbs with a 33 waist. Sounds crazy, but I'll put my hand on the Bible and swear to it.

Last edited:
Sounds like you really like the stuff buck. I myself am actually running Omnadren as well and will be coming off in about 4 more months, so I was planning on IGF1 to use during and after PCT.
Did you mix the stuff in Bac water or AA? How many days a week were you training, and what was your reasoning behind not running it on off days?

From what I've read. Take the IGF lr3 on workout days and MGF on days off and you get an even better effect. Havent tried it. Only DES so far.

Taking IGF-LR3 PWO 80mcgs bilaterally combined with 8-10ius of Humalog.

These were strict instructions by my trainer. He works with several upper tier competitors.

I am an NPC National level competitor, but this will be my first REAL run with IGF and Humalog. Very interested to see results.

If you would like, I can start a log here.

Am also running a very interesting cycle with it.

Sounds like you really like the stuff buck. I myself am actually running Omnadren as well and will be coming off in about 4 more months, so I was planning on IGF1 to use during and after PCT.
Did you mix the stuff in Bac water or AA? How many days a week were you training, and what was your reasoning behind not running it on off days?

I mixed it with AA and Bac water... I mixed it with AA in the vial for storage but I mixed w/2 or 3 tics of bac water into the syringe before each inject. I trained no less than 5 days a week and sometimes even 6... which sounds like a lot, but the first couple weeks I wasn't strong enough to do enough damage to worry about it... then by the 3rd and 4th week my body was transforming like nothing I'd ever seen, and I knew my time was limited due to my 5 week trip, so I wanted to get as much out of it as possible!! :D

I chose to only use it on train days for two reasons... 1st: I was trainin 5 or 6days a week!! 2nd. It's active up to 30 hrs vers 20 to 30 minutes... so I didn't see the point...

And if you really do your home work, you'll see that IGF-1LR3 is one of those things that "MORE" isn't better... I was torn at first whether to take 40mcgs or 80mcgs a day, but after consulting with DAT, and talkin to a couple long time users, I elected to go with 40mcgs rather than 80mcgs per day. I, personally won't take it without also taking Testosterone....

Note: I didn't train for 3 days nor did I take IGF, and I could certainly tell a difference in the gym when I returned... next time, if I take 3 days off, I'll take dose the IGF on the 3rd day regardless. It took 2 days of being back on before I felt as good as I did before my 3 days off.

40-60 pre workout worked good for me. IM and used it to help with PCT... had great pumps and helped lean out and hold my weight

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws