over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Distingushing between real and fake test

amc443

Registered
Is there any way to distinguish between real and fake test other than getting a blood test? I only ask because I would not want to be taking some bunk test while taking a potent AI, considering that would be bad news.

I am in my third week of using test E at a dose of 250 mg twice a week. As you can probably tell this is my first cycle and I am just curious and have a few questions.

Is the test suppose to be fairly hard to pull into a syringe? I have to literally pull back and it VERY SLOWLY lets the oil drip into the syringe. I also warm the vial prior to filling the syringe.

Also when it comes to aspirating is it suppose to require a decent amount of force to pull back on the syringe? I have to pull pretty hard to aspirate and I haven't seen blood yet, only an air bubble or two. It takes more pressure than I thought it would. I used between a 23G and 25G depending on which site I am pinning.

I am also running t3 and clen during this cycle. I am following Big A's guide to getting comp ready so if this gear were to be bunk the t3 could be very catabolic, so I am just curious if there any tell tale signs gear is bunk that I do not know about. I'd just like to cover my bases if possible.

I figured the beginners section would be a good place to ask these questions. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

when i use good test i have a woody constantly literally like the next day. just saying.

Is there any way to distinguish between real and fake test other than getting a blood test? I only ask because I would not want to be taking some bunk test while taking a potent AI, considering that would be bad news.

I am in my third week of using test E at a dose of 250 mg twice a week. As you can probably tell this is my first cycle and I am just curious and have a few questions.

Is the test suppose to be fairly hard to pull into a syringe? I have to literally pull back and it VERY SLOWLY lets the oil drip into the syringe. I also warm the vial prior to filling the syringe.

Also when it comes to aspirating is it suppose to require a decent amount of force to pull back on the syringe? I have to pull pretty hard to aspirate and I haven't seen blood yet, only an air bubble or two. It takes more pressure than I thought it would. I used between a 23G and 25G depending on which site I am pinning.

I am also running t3 and clen during this cycle. I am following Big A's guide to getting comp ready so if this gear were to be bunk the t3 could be very catabolic, so I am just curious if there any tell tale signs gear is bunk that I do not know about. I'd just like to cover my bases if possible.

I figured the beginners section would be a good place to ask these questions. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Depends on the oil and what size needle you're using to withdraw it from the vial.

Hard to pull back when aspirating? Never had that.

Withdraw with 20g and pin with 25. I've never had a problem

I will try to answer a few.1) Is the test suppose to be fairly hard to pull into a syringe? Yes it is oil base and goin though a 25 or 23 it will draw up slowly it ok to warm oil dont make it hot. 2) Also when it comes to aspirating is it suppose to require a decent amount of force to pull back on the syringe? I have to pull pretty hard to aspirate and I haven't seen blood yet, only an air bubble or two. It takes more pressure than I thought it would. I used between a 23G and 25G depending on which site I am pinning.
yes you do not want to see blood. pin your location hold steady pull back plunger you should see a void appear (Its not really air)Its a vacum. If you see blood you have hit a vein no good try again. you apply as much pressure as it takes to get that vacum. from what you describe theres no reason to suspect yr gear is fake. A 1st cycle at 500 p/w I myself feel it 1 week in or so .

My weight has been staying steady and I have been getting leaner but I have not had a constant erection by any means. No increase in libido so far. It's my third week, but like I said I have no prior experience with test so I am just trying to see what other people think. I have read people saying they see huge increases in libido which worries me because I have not.

When it comes to aspirating I know how to do it, it just takes a lot more force than I thought it would. It makes pinning certain areas a real task because I have to do the injections solo.

My weight has been staying steady and I have been getting leaner but I have not had a constant erection by any means. No increase in libido so far. It's my third week, but like I said I have no prior experience with test so I am just trying to see what other people think. I have read people saying they see huge increases in libido which worries me because I have not.

When it comes to aspirating I know how to do it, it just takes a lot more force than I thought it would. It makes pinning certain areas a real task because I have to do the injections solo.

I get no big increase in libido from test so can't judge just from that. Tren and proviron are the only things that increased it a lot for me. Trouble with test is you don't really feel any different on it. If i had fake dbol or tren id know in a day or 2 of use but test i would not really know for quite a while. If your holding weight but getting leaner that's a very good sign.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I get no increase in libido from test.and act. some E/D. but i feel good on test almost a high. yr only 3 weeks in on a long ester and if you leanin up thats a good sign I also dont pick up much wieght over a cycle may b 10 lbs.but noticably leaner. I dont get acne but skin is more oily. I stay away from the dianabol for me I eat like a horse a nd can put on a ton of junk weight. give it some more time and yr progress trainin.

test

I heard if you freeze it real test will have crystals it.

Why not just get a $60 blood test and know for sure instead of guessing at it? There are a lot of things that effect libido and erections, not just test.

I heard if you freeze it real test will have crystals it.

Well maybe I should try that then.

Why not just get a $60 blood test and know for sure instead of guessing at it? There are a lot of things that effect libido and erections, not just test.

I'd rather not spend more money and we don't have any clinics around here that offer those kind of services. I'd have to use one of those online blood work sites, but maybe I really should do something like that. I was just curious if there were any specific signs I could look for was all.

How hard it is to pull into a syringe or how hard you have to pull to aspirate has nothing to do with is it test or not. There could *always* be just oil in the vial (and i've experienced this, so yes it happens).

Freezing test to see if it has crystals in it won't tell you how much test is in it either, so it really serves almost no purpose. Even 50mg/ml (or less) will still have crystals in it.

You mention taking a potent AI. If this is true, you won't be seeing much (if at all depending on the dose) of the "wet" gains typically associated with test, so this goes out too.

Libido is different for everyone, but if you're taking a potent AI and using too much you won't see an increase in libido (may even see a decrease).

You're probably taking test E--i notice the start of gains around week 3, but really week 4 and 5 is when I start really rolling the ball.

Like others said the only way to know for sure is to have bloodwork.

But I'm seven weeks into a test (500mg/wk) / eq (should just now be kicking in and doesn't do much for strength) cycle after not cycling for 2 years and rebounding from a severe natty diet-down...my squat is up 90lbs in those 7 weeks. From my last pre-diet squat it's up 50lbs. My bodyweight is up 23lbs as well (and yes my bodyfat has risen, but abs are still visible).

Keep in mind I have not cycled in 2 years!

Your gains might be more drastic / less drastic depending upon how your body responds and how you're dieting / sleeping / training etc...but I'm just throwing those numbers out there so you know the power of test.

Hope this helps.

honestly you may want to increase your dose just a hair.

Lot of good feedback from other members already. :headbang:

Pull will 21g and inj. with 23 or 25g. Just faster to pull with a bigger pin... not necessary.

Aspirating may feel difficult. The pocket of air you see is actually a vacuum. Takes a bit of effort, yes.

Test E doesnt kick in for me untill about the 4th week. This is why some people recommend dbol to kickstart. If you weigh yourself everyday, you should start to see some slight increase (if diet is in check) around the 3rd-4th week, due to water.

I also think you should up your dose to 350mg per week.

honestly you may want to increase your dose just a hair.

Lot of good feedback from other members already. :headbang:

Pull will 21g and inj. with 23 or 25g. Just faster to pull with a bigger pin... not necessary.

Aspirating may feel difficult. The pocket of air you see is actually a vacuum. Takes a bit of effort, yes.

Test E doesnt kick in for me untill about the 4th week. This is why some people recommend dbol to kickstart. If you weigh yourself everyday, you should start to see some slight increase (if diet is in check) around the 3rd-4th week, due to water.

I also think you should up your dose to 350mg per week.

I am taking 250mg twice a week, so a total of 500mg the week of Test E. I figured that was plenty for my first cycle ever. I also wanted to do a test only cycle to see how it affected me, so I could experience how I react to it(sides and what not). What do you think?

But thanks for all the information guys! I'll keep you posted on how its going. I am just finishing my 3rd week like I said, so maybe the ball is just starting to roll haha! :headbang:

I am taking 250mg twice a week, so a total of 500mg the week of Test E. I figured that was plenty for my first cycle ever. I also wanted to do a test only cycle to see how it affected me, so I could experience how I react to it(sides and what not). What do you think?

But thanks for all the information guys! I'll keep you posted on how its going. I am just finishing my 3rd week like I said, so maybe the ball is just starting to roll haha! :headbang:

You got it right 1 compound only perfect. 500 a week might b a little high but seams that you are not haven any issues so continue I say and see how things go. but everything sounds like it is in check

Like mentioned before the best way is a blood test. The other is get you test from a very reputable sponsor!! You can't post in the sponsor section yet but you can read their sections. Look for the ones that have been here awhile and have good refferences from long time vets on this board.

no way to tell, maybe freezing, but then u waste a bit. try 1ml.
3 weeks is usually the minimum to see effects from long esters. and a 25g pin will be tough to pull when u aspirate.
the only test that got me jerking off 3 times a day was prop.
and 500mg/wk is a good starting dosage.
dont use an AI to start with. most really dont need it at that dose. if you get bloated, well, then you know it's legit. and if you grow luscious breasts, then....you also know!

Last edited:
Did you get it from a source on here? From what you described, nothing necessarily points to fake.

if you start acting like a monkey at the zoo,[after 1-2 weeks] well youl know its real.bonnin your other half wearing her out and then jerkin off when shes not lookin everyday.youl know its real test when she starts complaining you need sex aa.
ps.keep some hcg on hand.youl need it.good luck!

Where can you get a free and total testosterone test for $60?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear