over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DITCH THE ALARM CLOCK FOR BETTER SLEEP!

Geardepot

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
There's a lot going on while you sleep. The average person goes through four to five sleep cycles every night. Each of those cycles has several stages: four different stages of NREM sleep and one stage of REM sleep. You go from light sleep to deep sleep and back again, over and over.
When your mind and body are fully rested and recharged, the cycles naturally conclude and you wake up. It's elegant and delicate and miraculous... unless you use an alarm clock, which throws a big clanging monkey wrench into the machinery of good sleep.
The worst way to start your day! When the alarm goes off, you're forced to wake up in the wrong cycle or stage of sleep. You're disoriented at first, you feel like crap, your natural hormone fluctuations are off kilter, and usually you keep feeling like a used tampon for a good part of the morning.
But people who have trained themselves to sleep and wake naturally without an alarm...
Are healthier overall
Have less stress
Experience fewer junk food cravings
Have more energy
Generally stay leaner
So, how do you do this? It seems impossible at first, I know. But it all starts with going to bed early, consistently. When the mind and body are fully rebooted by sleep, you wake up naturally. If the sleep process needs 30 minutes more or 30 minutes less, that's allowed to occur organically without interruption.
Your schedule will vary of course, but it all starts with hitting the sack earlier than you do now and allowing the sleep machinery to finish its job. Yes, I know you're busy and yes, I know you can't do this with a newborn in the house. (I also know you watch several hours of TV a night.) But at least try to allow yourself a "window" for your wake time rather than setting an alarm for a designated time.
To help this along, use a natural sleep aide like (Biotest's Z-12™) to regulate your sleep cycles and spend more time in the replenishing stages of sleep. What most people find with Z-12™ is that they're better able to complete all the sleep cycles because each one is more efficient and restorative.
GD

I have not used an alarm clock for 40 years...no need...I only sleep 3-4 hours a night...up by 3 am at the latest....

I would bet that much of the benifits may not be due to no alarm clock. And may be that the person is disciplined and motivated for all areas or life.

Last 3 months or so I have been waking up 10 minutes or so before my alarm. I feel like it has affected me positively. It might have some merit.
I'd be interested in a study about this.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Early to retire early to rise really is the best.

I absolutely agree and testify to this. From the time my son was 3-4 to about 6, I never used an alarm. We went to bed at a decent hour, consistently, and I would wake up on my own around 4:30, ready to go and would hit the gym. Things have since changed - my son is 7, he stays up later, we stay up later and I work crazy hours so I have an alarm for 6 and my overall feeling both mentally and physically is considerably less than prior to using an alarm clock. Really need to get back on that schedule, was a sweet spot and made a WORLD of difference. l

would love to try this but the risk of sleeping in and being late to work is too great lol. waking up before the alarm and having it set just in case is ideal for those like me lol.

People joke that I keep "old people hours". I'm in bed by 730pm, 8 at the latest. I'm awake every morning at 423am. That exact time, every day.

I'm in bed around 7:30 and wake around 3.
Couldn't tell ya when I last used an alarm clock.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

I retired a few months ago. So no alarm for me. I wake when I do , go to sleep about the same time every night. Sleep about a half hour more then i used to and don't jump out of bed ready to take on the world.

Sleep about a half hour more then i used to and don't jump out of bed ready to take on the world.

This is the ideal. Stressless, etc.

Even getting good sleep it is the getting up and immediately having to get kids ready, to work, etc. that makes me tired.

I didn't have any longer sleep on vacation (probably less) but knowing I didn't have to jump right up and get going had me going good the whole day.

Edit: may have misinterpreted "take on the world" statement in relation to my point.

Last edited:
my dad always said "for every hour u sleep before midnight is like 2 hrs"
i saw a vid many years back of a bb'er who didnt use an alarm. he woke up when his body was awake. i thought it was brilliant. now that i own my own business i have been practicing that for bout 6 years now.
do i REALLY get up when i wake? not always lol. but no snooze button to wake me back up:D
but for reall i always wake up right before work. alarm or not. i kinda always been that way, but def am today. its like my dog comes to me when its 6pm cuz thats when i feed her. if i forget she is near to the minute of 6pm she comes begging. i think our bodies are the same. it catches on to routine VERY? quickly.
-F2S

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner