DIURETICS: SAFE & EFFECTIVE USAGE! Milos Sarcev

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
This is a good watch especially for anyone who uses diuretics. It's all common sense but many still use crazy protocols they hear online without fully understanding things and it can be very dangerous. I believe this maybe the reason that female bodybuilder died recently as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeOy54F8IgM&app=desktop

He mentions Andreas Munzer's pre contest diuretic protocol in this interview.

Also worth listening to for the ridiculous way Mohammad Benaziza carbed up.

Well I wouldn't call it stupid unless the person was using a potassium sparing diuretic. The way he done it was ridiculously stupid and part of the reason he died.

the most shredded and best i ever looked i didnt use a diuretic. i was TRULY lean. i just cut water. it was hell. possibly hardest thing i ever done but it worked. was simple and kinda fail safe is why my coach wanted me to do it that way.
i remember texting him from backstage "wtf, dudes r back here sipping water can i have some water!? i shoulda used a diuretic so i could have water!!!"
his reply: "no water"
it was so hard. i cut water thur night at 10pm didnt have any fluids til sat night after the show. if i couldnt swallow my food i took a cap full of water to wash it down. was brutal. i recommend learning to use a diuretic lol and i have since but at that time...
-F2S

if you are truly lean you dont have to stop water....if you want you can even stop water the morning before the show(given the show is in the evening) and still look shredded

i did not find the video particularly useful. they were discussing some general stuff that can be found on the internet and Milos was telling stories he tells every other interview.

Dave is open on liking and using dyazide but i believe Milos likes his loop diuretics but he remained pretty much silent in regards to advice what/how to use.

I felt the video was focused on not getting/dangers of hyperkalemia rather than what, how , and how much to use to dry out correctly

the most shredded and best i ever looked i didnt use a diuretic. i was TRULY lean. i just cut water. it was hell. possibly hardest thing i ever done but it worked. was simple and kinda fail safe is why my coach wanted me to do it that way.
i remember texting him from backstage "wtf, dudes r back here sipping water can i have some water!? i shoulda used a diuretic so i could have water!!!"
his reply: "no water"
it was so hard. i cut water thur night at 10pm didnt have any fluids til sat night after the show. if i couldnt swallow my food i took a cap full of water to wash it down. was brutal. i recommend learning to use a diuretic lol and i have since but at that time...
-F2S

didnt this particular trainer make you have sips of salty water 30min prior to stage?

Last edited:
This is a good watch especially for anyone who uses diuretics. It's all common sense but many still use crazy protocols they hear online without fully understanding things and it can be very dangerous. I believe this maybe the reason that female bodybuilder died recently as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeOy54F8IgM&app=desktop

^^^great post ..great information

..so many don't understand this ..esp "recreational" users that want to look good for a pool party or beach day
..remember guys many of these diuretics have long half lives

I felt the video was focused on not getting/dangers of hyperkalemia rather than what, how , and how much to use to dry out correctly

That was the main reason I posted the video. It had some interesting stories in as well. But I posted it more for guys who maybe throw in a strong diuretic without fully understanding the potential consequences. The fact that bodybuilder (Mohammad Benaziza) almost died then done the exact same thing the next show (I think the following week) shows the stupidity of some guys as well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear