over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Divorced men

moparfreak360

Registered
How did you know when ENOUGH was enough and it was time to get out ans move on?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Only you can answer that for yourself, everyone's situation is different.

Yes, situations are different. Everyone has their own breaking points.

I come from a family where divorce is almost taboo, very old school. So i hate that i am even considering it. Especially with my newborn 3 month old son.........

Give it more time, try to work things out until you exhausted every method.

Well, i have been saying I'm giving it more time for almost a year now. I want to know i did all i could do to make it work. I just dk when to say f it

Well, i have been saying I'm giving it more time for almost a year now. I want to know i did all i could do to make it work. I just dk when to say f it

I gave it my all for about 5 years before I finally said im moving out...trust me...divorce sucks...its hard....everything is harder...being a single dad is brutally hard....every day....Ive got a girl now that is just incredible but it still doesnt take all the pain away...I still wish I never had to go thru it.

Been through one divorce, wife #2 we've almost been done a few times, I keep holding on, praying for the best, but if I have to leave ill have no guilt.... Don't force yourself to live with regret, most marriages can pull through anything if both people try.

IMO ur there. It never gets better it never goes back to the way it used to be. It sucks that kids are involved but they can get equally as screwed up being raised in a marriage with problems as being raised by divorced parents. When I wa going thru this shit, my good friend said its a tough call and sometimes you have to go by the 51% rule . If you're unhappy 51% of the time then it's time to move on. Sorry and I wish you the best. If you do go that way. Word of advice come off, clean house, remove any remnants or references to roids in ur life, keep ur cool never say anything off the cuff no matter how much of a cunt she is, what she does , what she throws at ya. People go crazy in a divorce. Cover your ass.

Been through one divorce, wife #2 we've almost been done a few times, I keep holding on, praying for the best, but if I have to leave ill have no guilt.... Don't force yourself to live with regret, most marriages can pull through anything if both people try.

Theres a key word in all of that...BOTH people have to try

Theres a key word in all of that...BOTH people have to try

That is key!! You travel alot for work as I noticed from another thead of yours. Is that a factor? What have you done to work on the relationship?

That is key!! You travel alot for work as I noticed from another thead of yours. Is that a factor? What have you done to work on the relationship?

I work 3 on 3 off. So im home 3 weeks straight...........i have a little boy and 2 step girls, one is 12 and one is 8...........i try to raise them the same way i would raise my own minus spanking them because i don't feel right about that.........my wife runs the home for 3 weeks and when i return its like she cant stand having a man back in the house.....

Any time i say how i feel about something she flips out on me......i wonder sometimes if shes running tren.....idk......story is way to long to post.....

Bottom line, neither me or her are perfect. .but i just dk how long i can handle the constant fighting.

all i can offer is my experience, first off i divorced and re-married the same woman, now 13 years later and 3 kids, a few months ago i was ready to throw in towel, turned it into trying to re-kindle what we had, and i wouldnt trade it for a second, falling back in love is just as fun as it was the first time around, dont quit brotha, i know a newborn is tuff, the diapers,crying, no time with wifey, pull on my man...ull be more miserable if you dont...let me ask you this, how are you going to feel with another man raising your little girl?

all i can offer is my experience, first off i divorced and re-married the same woman, now 13 years later and 3 kids, a few months ago i was ready to throw in towel, turned it into trying to re-kindle what we had, and i wouldnt trade it for a second, falling back in love is just as fun as it was the first time around, dont quit brotha, i know a newborn is tuff, the diapers,crying, no time with wifey, pull on my man...ull be more miserable if you dont...let me ask you this, how are you going to feel with another man raising your little girl?

Its a boy lol ;)

Sounds like you need to find a different profession. Do you work on the water? If so you might should try and get some type of harbor work so you're home more. The problem could be that you're not home enough to help raise the kids and we both know that's a 24/7 job. Do whatever it takes to keep your family together and your kids shouldn't have to suffer because their parents can't seem to work problems through

Find a good marriage counselor and get to work! I'm twice divorced, and they're freaking brutal, but i didn't ask for #1 and #2 it was just too bad a situation to have my daughter in, and no way would i choose a woman over my daughter! I had no kids w/ #2, so little bit easier...

Truth is you both have to work on your issues, if you don't, there's a good chance the same personal issues will bite you in the ass in the next relationship.

Hang in there, if you're one of Faith, pray, pray, pray.

All I can say is I was where your at one time, and I was beyond the point I should have left her.
Honestly sometimes we end up with people we really arent meant to be with.
Some good some bad, but only you and she know that.

My breaking point was when she tried to change me so far from what I was in the beginning that I simply realized had we been right for each other and moreover if I was right for her, then she wouldnt want me to be someone else other than who I am.

Talk to your family and friends -get an objective point of view and make a decision bro, its tough and I have been there, for me divorce was the absolute right choice.

Find a good marriage counselor and get to work! I'm twice divorced, and they're freaking brutal, but i didn't ask for #1 and #2 it was just too bad a situation to have my daughter in, and no way would i choose a woman over my daughter! I had no kids w/ #2, so little bit easier...

Truth is you both have to work on your issues, if you don't, there's a good chance the same personal issues will bite you in the ass in the next relationship.

Hang in there, if you're one of Faith, pray, pray, pray.

This. Try to work things through. A counsellor can help a lot and if she is unwilling to go that route the it shows she isn't too serious about the marriage.

Therapy is a great place to hash out issues in a "safe" way. Have you communicated your concerns? What is her response?

after 2 years of sleeping on the couch

enough was enough

and it sucks because i love her,
its her that dont love me....

:cool:

Well… with a 3 month old son in the picture now, you will not be truly divorced from her for another 18 years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131