over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Divorced men

I was married for 10 but the last 5 were brutal. She was an attractive girl but after 5 years of dealing with her nasty personality, she became less and less attractive to me. So, the last 5 years of our marriage were loveless and the only thing that kept the ship afloat was the love for my daughter and the constant instant gratification purchases. Maybe this new 57' TV will make me feel better. If I build the perfect man cave then I can have my own space. None of that worked. Temporary fixes and distractions to keep us from realizing how miserable we both were. How's life now? Well, she's exactly the evil ex-wife bitch that I thought she would be. She obstructs me from seeing my daughter and lives in a state where there is very little recourse for her bad behavior. I've already spent big $$$ on lawyers and have yet to reap any benefits. Only you can say if it's over but I will say this.....we're not getting any younger. Hopefully you don't feel like you "deserve" this bad marriage....I felt like I did for many years. Everyone deserves to be happy and if that means being alone and getting comfortable with "self", then so be it.

Well… with a 3 month old son in the picture now, you will not be truly divorced from her for another 18 years.

you GODDAMN right!!!!!

:cool:

my wife decided to throw that i want a divorce bomb out of no where..ya we have a son that just turned 2...its been 5 weeks and i have already been served..life is pretty shitty

A little off topic but I can say bodybuilding and relationships is a tough mix, unless shes as into it as you, every woman I dated or was married too that was just a normal every day woman never understood it and eventually hated and wanted me to stop it completely.
ESPECIALLY if you use AAS.

I was married for 10 years. We have two beautiful little boys together. She was always the type that had to be in control. And i went with it just keep peace. But when my 16 year old little girl passed a way 3 years ago next month. I knew a nuff was enuf.. And she wasn't my ex wife little girl. So i gave her a chance to try and change.. But she never could. And i stayed the next 2 years in hell just for my 2 little boys. A person can only take so much.. Life is all about being happy and loving the people that you love and doing things you love to do.. I knew after my little girls passing life is to short. So live life.. Now i have a beautiful wife that supports me in everything that i want to and i can be myself.. Life is good again !!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws