over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DIY Sorinex Bulldog

I made the move to the country 20 years ago and I have zero regrets. That NO west bank was going down hill rather quickly.
You’re not wrong on that!!!! The Wank is whack, but I’m stuck for anutha 8yrs. 😕

Cage

This is the ones I made for myself before paint.View attachment 167742
I really like the look of those as raw steel. Gives a vintage roughneck vibe. Solid build fa sho!

You ever fabricate any Iso-lateral attachments for back rows? I’m sketching some ideas up now to see how I can make this work in my rack. Still dunno if I’ll go with a pillow block for a axis point, or just a 3/4” solid bar through the rack.

Cage

I would definitely use double seal pillow blocks, I like to keep things smooth and I'm sure with the amount of weight you'll be moving you would appreciate that as well.
Hit me up if you see where I can help with your design/fab. I've never built any attachments like you mentioned but I'm always up for a challenge.

Make sure you post up pictures throughout if you don’t mind! I enjoy making my pieces/attachments etc. I’m not a certified welder, but I do enjoy welding.

For what these companies charge nowadays for there equipment it’s very cost effective to make your own if you have the equipment!

Cage
Check out the progress, need to finish the details then off to paint.

Attachments

• IMG_1902.jpg
    IMG_1902.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1906.jpg
    IMG_1906.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 15
Check out the progress, need to finish the details then off to paint.
Excellent build!!!!! What coating are you gonna utilize? I used air curing Cerakote for my Sorinex J*Squat build. But on the Bulldog I went with Upol Raptor truck bed lining. I prefer the textured coating from the Raptor kit and it’s held up to being dropped and knocked around. So far so good!

Or do you have access to booth for powder coating? I thought about investing in a system & quality gun, but it’s just not a viable purchase if I’m not using it for business.

Cage

Excellent build!!!!! What coating are you gonna utilize? I used air curing Cerakote for my Sorinex J*Squat build. But on the Bulldog I went with Upol Raptor truck bed lining. I prefer the textured coating from the Raptor kit and it’s held up to being dropped and knocked around. So far so good!

Or do you have access to booth for powder coating? I thought about investing in a system & quality gun, but it’s just not a viable purchase if I’m not using it for business.

Cage
I'm going to blast it and apply 1 coat of Inorganic zinc primer and 2 coats of Acrylic Polyurethane

I'm going to blast it and apply 1 coat of Inorganic zinc primer and 2 coats of Acrylic Polyurethane
You utilize a certain brand/manufacturer of the coating? Never used acrylic polyurethane for a coating on gym equipment. It’s a durable coating. Have you used this in the past and had good results and durability?

Cage

You utilize a certain brand/manufacturer of the coating? Never used acrylic polyurethane for a coating on gym equipment. It’s a durable coating. Have you used this in the past and had good results and durability?

Cage
Carboline, its been used in the oil and gas industry for a long time

Carboline, its been used in the oil and gas industry for a long time
Definitely would use Carboline if I had access to em. However, my company hasn’t had any coating jobs going on recently. That stuff ain’t cheap when ya gotta use a primer, intermediate, then the top coat. Definitely a superior product, but I’d have to get some freebies off a contractor when working on the system.

Cage

Work and finish look amazing. Pit Shark/Belt Squat? Not really familiar with the piece but this looks to be a monster top end commercial build. I have a few fabricated pieces built by a friend but only piece on par with this is my RH and that's a far simpler machine. Really nice.

Work and finish look amazing. Pit Shark/Belt Squat? Not really familiar with the piece but this looks to be a monster top end commercial build. I have a few fabricated pieces built by a friend but only piece on par with this is my RH and that's a far simpler machine. Really nice.
Thanks man, it took longer than would have liked but I'm happy with the results.

I'm not building anything else for a while it's time to put it to use.

Thanks man, it took longer than would have liked but I'm happy with the results.

I'm not building anything else for a while it's time to put it to use.
Looks Fuckin awesome man!!!!!! Solid build for sure! Get back to work building
More though! You got space to fill up remember!!

Cage

Looks Fuckin awesome man!!!!!! Solid build for sure! Get back to work building
More though! You got space to fill up remember!!

Cage
I think I'm going to buy my next peices, unless I find something else i cant live without. This definitely to longer than I expected.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear