over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dizzy spells and left leg ache and eye site off

j2048b

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
So i wanted some answers from those in the know....

Ive been having slight dizzy spells thru ought the last month and today went to the er because my left leg kept aching and throbbing, did an ultrasound and no dvt, but

Does that mean one still could have a clot in a smaller vein? My left leg is still aching near the inside of the shin bone, down towards my ankle .....

Im getting slight dizzy like feelings like tonight, leaned over and kissed the kids good night stood up walked a few steps and grabbed the doorway, weird tingling went up thru my head and at random times thru out the day, like this morning got out of bed after a great nights sleep and felt a bit dizzy,

Also my eyes ill see like splotches some times and if i look at a tv or computer screen with vibrant colors the colors almost burn my eye balls when i look away and blink i still have them across my eyes

I just recently started trt again after being off since past october, small sub q amounts of no were past 40 ml usually 20 ml a few times per week

Hcg 250 iu 1 time per week
Anastrozole (not sure i got any good stuff)
1/2 tab 1 time per week

added in

All 2xs per day with a shake:

phosphadylcholine (sp?) for cholesterol reasons and to hopefully clean out my vessels a bit as ive been told it can do that

Also citrus bergamont
Jarrow coq absorb
Fish oils that have been in my freezer for over a year or more :)
Garlic 4-8,000 mlg per day
300 mlg yerba mate tablet form

Shakes 2 times prr day:
Rutin / citruline/ l-theanine/taurine/protein powder/oatmeal

So perhaps its something ive added? Or something is really wrong but not sure what it may be?

Any suggestions?

Also due to all this started taking 2 nattokinase at night like last night and tonight....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I would definitely try to get a second opinion. Just because that ER didn't find it doesn't mean it isn't there. This sounds pretty scary and I wouldn't wanna mess with it

I'm not seeing anything supplement wise that I would think would cause these issues. How's the blood pressure?

Thanks for the reply HH!

Bp is great! A nurse on another forum im on asked if they did a d-primer test? Never heard of it but i guess its a test to find out IF u might have any clots that have broken off.... My ER blows and they did no blood work or anything!!!

I don't see anything supplement wise either that comes to mind for those symptoms except maybe the phosphadylcholine. But that's too many supplements to be able to tell if one is messing with you. Also I don't think a single injection of 250iu of HCG is doing anything nor 1/2 tab of adex once per week. Plus you shouldn't need the adex at a trt dose anyway. I would stop everything but the trt and shakes, add 1 aspirin daily and immediately I'd go somewhere else for a second opinion.

Thanks mnb my thoughts are that it might be the phoscholine ,

Why would u think it might be the culprit?

And yeah im on trt with hcg and it makes my e2 go up quickly as to why i used the adex.... But reconsidering pinning sub q daily and it might help lower my e2

The only side effects that web md list for the phoscoline is sweating,stomach upset, and diahrrea

Thanks mnb my thoughts are that it might be the phoscholine ,

Why would u think it might be the culprit?

And yeah im on trt with hcg and it makes my e2 go up quickly as to why i used the adex.... But reconsidering pinning sub q daily and it might help lower my e2

My thought process was that if the Phosphatidylcholin dissolved cholesterol it may have dislodged a globule of plaque that has traveled and caught up somewhere. That's why I suggested the aspirin to thin things out.

My thought process was that if the Phosphatidylcholin dissolved cholesterol it may have dislodged a globule of plaque that has traveled and caught up somewhere. That's why I suggested the aspirin to thin things out.

man i hadnt thought of that, it makes some sense as my cholesterol has been high for a very long time... didnt think that it dislodged it, thought it helped disolve it....but yeah ill be adding in some aspirin, already using fishoils .....

How does one disolve cholesterol or plaque if its been dislodged? I have lipostabil, wonder if that will work or ptero?

i had the same spot ache on my leg til it ended up like a vise on my foot.
that was a clot caused by a bite.
my left eye felt like it was swollen and my vision got pretty bad. i was dizzy alot. that was high blood pressure from all the roids. lisinopril knocked that down til i quit the gear.
i get dizzy when i stand, to the point where yesterday, when i stood up i almost fell, then i kinda shook back and forth and had a black line appear in my right side vision. felt like something broke loose in my head.
what caused that? dont know.
will u get the answers from a bunch of people here? no goddam way
i used to be surprised by all the nasty symptoms people wanted answers to, asking anonymous amateurs on some web site, instead of getting a thorough check-up by actual trained professional doctors. not anymore.

You'll need a (cerebellar) or circle of willis angiogram with dye.
Any tingling in tongue?
Why is cholesterol high, are you diabetic?

Not a diabetic just always had high cholesterol since about 2006 when i got out of the service.....no tingling in my tongue

Eye site is weird like im typing this from my phone and my fingers are blurry a bit to me while im watching what i type.... Its just all odd....

Sounds like a homocysteine -methylation problem then. A good Dr should make sure you get the angiogram of brain.

Lots of B12 and mixed carnitines are indicated as well.

Is there some reason you cannot go to the doctor? Those are some pretty concerning symptoms. Any time there is dizziness it is a sign of blood circulation/brain function impairment. You don't want to mess around with that.

Remember, looking good and muscular is only worth so much. Your health and longevity cannot be purchased for any amount of money. I always lament when people say they can't "afford" to go to the doctor or the ER. It's like okay can you afford to have an aneurism or a stroke or a heart attack or a clot? I'm not saying that is the case with you but it concerns me how some people arrange their priorities.

Sounds like a homocysteine -methylation problem then. A good Dr should make sure you get the angiogram of brain.

Lots of B12 and mixed carnitines are indicated as well.

Thanks hopefully i can talk my cardiologist or neurologist into this....

Not really sure what u mean about the b12 and mixed carnitines means? Not even real sure what the homocysteine- methylation really is either haha sorry not up on the human body ill have to google all this....

Is there some reason you cannot go to the doctor? Those are some pretty concerning symptoms. Any time there is dizziness it is a sign of blood circulation/brain function impairment. You don't want to mess around with that.

Remember, looking good and muscular is only worth so much. Your health and longevity cannot be purchased for any amount of money. I always lament when people say they can't "afford" to go to the doctor or the ER. It's like okay can you afford to have an aneurism or a stroke or a heart attack or a clot? I'm not saying that is the case with you but it concerns me how some people arrange their priorities.

I have an optometrist app this next week along with a cardiologist app as well but not sure either will be of much help but hopefully they might?

One of my inlaws is about to finish up a nursing program and i asked them anout everything she said it might be the choline i was taking and i need to see an optometrist to which i already have an app this next week....

Hopefully i can get to the bottom of this because its

my eye site thats now still lingering my leg ache has for the most part gone away...so not sure what to make of it all?

I have an optometrist app this next week along with a cardiologist app as well but not sure either will be of much help but hopefully they might?

One of my inlaws is about to finish up a nursing program and i asked them anout everything she said it might be the choline i was taking and i need to see an optometrist to which i already have an app this next week....

Hopefully i can get to the bottom of this because its

my eye site thats now still lingering my leg ache has for the most part gone away...so not sure what to make of it all?

I would recommend an ophthalmologist not an optometrist!

Just my 2c,
-hungry

I would recommend an ophthalmologist not an optometrist!

Just my 2c,

-hungry

Thanks for the suggestion, it would be great if u could explain Y u suggest that?

Also i said it was an optometrist but i need to confirm with my neighbor who made me the app..... It very well could be an optha?

Last edited:
I would suspect orthostatic hypotension from your description. Possibly from being dehydrated--> hypovolemia.

Possible electrolyte imbalance?

And the word you was looking for is d-dimer, it's a non specific blood test looking at a possible thrombotic event.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner