over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dizzy spells and left leg ache and eye site off

I give blood whenever I can and I always pass out. I am just used to it. I always tell them I will pass out and they have the ice bucket and towel ready for me.

Are your feet elevated or are you in an upright position while giving blood?

Vasovagal syncope (passing out) usually happens when we're in an upright position when giving blood. Next time this occurs or prior to him/her sticking you, ask the phlebotomist to elevate your feet above your chest. This works much, much better than a bucket of ice and a towel.

Last edited:
Are your feet elevated or are you in an upright position while giving blood?

Vasovagal syncope (passing out) usually happens when we're in an upright position when giving blood. Next time this occurs or prior to him/her sticking you, ask the phlebotomist to elevate your feet above your chest. This works much, much better than a bucket of ice and a towel.
Usually lying down but feet have never been elevated prior to. I just tell them I am going to sleep now. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Man i cant handle passing out like that it would take me a week or more to recoup

So ill just get some of those pills that shut off ones rbc's from ones bone marrow and ask if i can get some hepcidin shots and always be g2g ;)

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

MAJOR UPDATE:

Ent said i am getting dizzy due to one of the crystalls in my inner left ear (same side im always dizzy on) it has broken off! The first 3-4 months will be the worst as it has, and he said i cant get that crystal put back into place with any vertigo maneuvers because it has broken away, instead it will disintegrate over a years time and i should be g2g, but i will still have dizzy spells from time to time as i have had SO THATS GOOD IM FINALLY GETTING ANSWERS!!

ANOTHER NOTE:

Per Stewie i went and had my sleep apnea test, not as bad as some but i stopped breathing 9 times per hour and it triggered my legs to convulse, they said somewhat like rls, restless leg syndrome but a bit worse..... SOOOOO
CPAP TIME! I go for another sleep studdy to get down the specifics of air flow etc..... ANSWERS!!!!! FINALLY THANK GOD!!!

Its been a long long year!!

I havent been able to lift weights since last october! Im going stir crazy!!!!

Finally back on trt as well! My last 2 test levels recorded were:

284. AND
175!!!!

Explains even more of why i feel like crap ran over twice!!!

A few more appointments with ophthalmologist and my new urologist and a surgeon because i have cysts growing sporadically for no reason that are beginning to hurt like hell and basically grow and there seems like no end to them!

Wish me luck im finally getting it all figured out i hope the cysts are benign because im getting them all over except my brain and dick and ass so far! Lets hope i get that answered as well!!

MAJOR UPDATE:

Ent said i am getting dizzy due to one of the crystalls in my inner left ear (same side im always dizzy on) it has broken off! The first 3-4 months will be the worst as it has, and he said i cant get that crystal put back into place with any vertigo maneuvers because it has broken away, instead it will disintegrate over a years time and i should be g2g, but i will still have dizzy spells from time to time as i have had SO THATS GOOD IM FINALLY GETTING ANSWERS!!

ANOTHER NOTE:

Per Stewie i went and had my sleep apnea test, not as bad as some but i stopped breathing 9 times per hour and it triggered my legs to convulse, they said somewhat like rls, restless leg syndrome but a bit worse..... SOOOOO
CPAP TIME! I go for another sleep studdy to get down the specifics of air flow etc..... ANSWERS!!!!! FINALLY THANK GOD!!!

Its been a long long year!!

I havent been able to lift weights since last october! Im going stir crazy!!!!

Finally back on trt as well! My last 2 test levels recorded were:

284. AND
175!!!!

Explains even more of why i feel like crap ran over twice!!!

A few more appointments with ophthalmologist and my new urologist and a surgeon because i have cysts growing sporadically for no reason that are beginning to hurt like hell and basically grow and there seems like no end to them!

Wish me luck im finally getting it all figured out i hope the cysts are benign because im getting them all over except my brain and dick and ass so far! Lets hope i get that answered as well!!

That's good to hear! :) Glad you're fianlly getting answers. I'm sure in due time, everything will start to level out for you. Keep us updated :)

That's good to hear! :) Glad you're fianlly getting answers. I'm sure in due time, everything will start to level out for you. Keep us updated :)

Thanks man! U know i appreciate it!!! Very much! And i will!

at least you solved some of the mysteries!

good luck getting back to things bro!

Thanks man! Yeah its nice to finally get some answers but i am still searching out others and we will see what happends!

Epley maneuver

j2048b,

Sorry to hear of your issues. I have had inner ear issues as well. (Not vertigo or Ménière's disease, severe tinnitus and some hearing loss, i.e., SHL.)

Thought this might help you if you have not tried it although you did mention ‘vertigo maneuvers’. So perhaps this more detailed post might
help you or other who have inner ear issues.

Just finished a marvelous book last night called ‘Adventures in Human Being: A Grand Tour from the Cranium to the Calcaneum’ (pub. October 13,
2015) by Gavin Francis. See pages 65-68. And if you can, for your issue above, find somebody who will perform the Epley maneuver if you have not
already. While I have known about it for years, I have not used it (not my problem) I know somebody who has used this maneuver and it
literally changed her life . . . is has proven to be very effective.

Be well,
alfresco

Well new news I am being put on meta-foreman and a few thyroid meds to fine-tune my thyroid and my Enslin was jacked up so if you want to put me on meta-foreman my new TRT urologist and he said it might help with everything that I'm going through it all help with getting rid of some cholesterol issues he said and should help with some hematocrit issues as well and you give me my hCG in testosterone script so I can go out leisurely get my stuff he said he's going to recheck my estrogen in a few weeks to warrant my anastrozole script

Thanks fresco I will take a look at your throat your post in a little bit more in depth when I have a minute

So i wanted some answers from those in the know....

Ive been having slight dizzy spells thru ought the last month and today went to the er because my left leg kept aching and throbbing, did an ultrasound and no dvt, but

Does that mean one still could have a clot in a smaller vein? My left leg is still aching near the inside of the shin bone, down towards my ankle .....

Im getting slight dizzy like feelings like tonight, leaned over and kissed the kids good night stood up walked a few steps and grabbed the doorway, weird tingling went up thru my head and at random times thru out the day, like this morning got out of bed after a great nights sleep and felt a bit dizzy,

Also my eyes ill see like splotches some times and if i look at a tv or computer screen with vibrant colors the colors almost burn my eye balls when i look away and blink i still have them across my eyes

I just recently started trt again after being off since past october, small sub q amounts of no were past 40 ml usually 20 ml a few times per week

Hcg 250 iu 1 time per week
Anastrozole (not sure i got any good stuff)
1/2 tab 1 time per week

added in

All 2xs per day with a shake:

phosphadylcholine (sp?) for cholesterol reasons and to hopefully clean out my vessels a bit as ive been told it can do that

Also citrus bergamont
Jarrow coq absorb
Fish oils that have been in my freezer for over a year or more :)
Garlic 4-8,000 mlg per day
300 mlg yerba mate tablet form

Shakes 2 times prr day:
Rutin / citruline/ l-theanine/taurine/protein powder/oatmeal

So perhaps its something ive added? Or something is really wrong but not sure what it may be?

Any suggestions?

Also due to all this started taking 2 nattokinase at night like last night and tonight....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE:

got dizzy yesterday, ended up passing out behind the wheel while driving and crashed into a metal guardrail while leaving work!! GOD FOR THE LIFE OF ME CANT GET THIS FIGURED OUT~!!! ENT said today its not an inner ear thing? got white in the face, tunnel vision, and thought i was pulling over to the side of the road. found out as i awoke that, nope wasn't pulling over, was crashing!! car got kind of jacked. glucose readings were normal, 100,then dropped to 85 2 more times as they checked it 3 times total.... breathing was heavy and hot all day, heat is going up everywhere, and felt like i couldn't get a clean fresh breath of air all day...felt crappy earlier in the day and it just got worse and worse.

any advice and or things i should request any doc or neurologist to check? I'm at a loss and surrounded by stupid doctors who won't do anything because their care factor has frankly gone out the window....

Dude. Stop everything and then see if it improves. That makes the most sense. You might kill yourself or someone else. I'm assuming you've seen a doc about this? Do they know what your on? I'm sure they told you the same thing.
You need to assume it's something your taking until you can rule that out. Good luck.

Sent from a place you don't know.

Dude. Stop everything and then see if it improves. That makes the most sense. You might kill yourself or someone else. I'm assuming you've seen a doc about this? Do they know what your on? I'm sure they told you the same thing.
You need to assume it's something your taking until you can rule that out. Good luck.

Sent from a place you don't know.

Thanks , but all im on or really ever been on is trt, thats it, have nothing else but food and water and a few beers in me as well....

The symptoms you list there when you had your wreck sounds like what I had when I had my heart attack and then later fibrillation. Lack of blood flow to the brain perhaps. I didn't read through this thread, did you have your heart looked at? Your description of being really hot and feeling lack of air is what worries me. Did you break out in a bad sweat?

The symptoms you list there when you had your wreck sounds like what I had when I had my heart attack and then later fibrillation. Lack of blood flow to the brain perhaps. I didn't read through this thread, did you have your heart looked at? Your description of being really hot and feeling lack of air is what worries me. Did you break out in a bad sweat?

Not a sweat, no. Just felt the blood suddenly rush from my head and turned white as a ghost.....

I am getting a referral to another cardiologist asap, as well as a neurologist, it scares the shit out of me to hear that this is how u felt, man i pray to GOD it isnt a precursor to a heart attack....shit balls....

What tests do u recommend i ask for from them??? Sometimes u guys help me more than an md or other docs as u guys have had tests run that they may not think needs done yet

Shit......

Last edited:
Not a sweat, no. Just felt the blood suddenly rush from my head and turned white as a ghost.....

I am getting a referral to another cardiologist asap, as well as a neurologist, it scares the shit out of me to hear that this is how u felt, man i pray to GOD it isnt a precursor to a heart attack....shit balls....

What tests do u recommend i ask for from them??? Sometimes u guys help me more than an md or other docs as u guys have had tests run that they may not think needs done yet

Shit......

First thing they will do is an EKG with limb leads. If that turns up anything suspicious then they would most probably run an echocardiogram. Sometimes they will do something like a Mugascan or a nuclear stress test where you go on the treadmill. Sometimes using a Holter Monitor will turn up something in the rhythm because it goes on for days.

I wouldn't freak out about anything yet, but I am glad that you are having a cardiologist look you over. Be sure to tell him everything so that he has as much info as possible.

First thing they will do is an EKG with limb leads. If that turns up anything suspicious then they would most probably run an echocardiogram. Sometimes they will do something like a Mugascan or a nuclear stress test where you go on the treadmill. Sometimes using a Holter Monitor will turn up something in the rhythm because it goes on for days.

I wouldn't freak out about anything yet, but I am glad that you are having a cardiologist look you over. Be sure to tell him everything so that he has as much info as possible.

I do believe they did an ekg at the hospital, they said it looked fine, but hopefully my new cardiologist wil take a look at it and wont see anything...

This whole situation sucks and has for a year or 2, i pray that someone figures it out

Well on a 7 day heart reader thing that i have 3 pads on 3 different areas, got a device that reads real time to a place in arizona, and on the monitor i can selectdifferent things related to how i feel.....

Nerologist said i might have ANOTHER FORM OF SILENT migraines that start near my neck and work their way to the front on my head that constricts blood flow until i eventually pass out?

He wants to put me on TOPOMAX? Anti seizure/migraine med

Anyone used or know sides to topomax? Have a friend who went on this and she became a deranged lunitic total druggie, but was also hit in the head pretty damn hard that started all her issues....

Had my 2nd seizure test done by the neurologist..... That strobe light aint no joke!

Anything else anyone can recommend i get checked?

Possibly tumor or brain stem issue perhaps?

Or autoimmune disorder?

Im at a loss as its been like 3 yrs and i am dizzy or have a dizzy spell every day, and whole left side of head hurts from front to back....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner