over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dizzy spells and left leg ache and eye site off

Activin, Follistatin, Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha (TNF-alpha), Neurotrophin-3(NT-3), Brain-Derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF), Ciliary Neurotropic Factor (CNTF), Fibroblast Growth Factor family (FGF), Transforming Growth Factors Beta-1(TGF-beta1), Insulin Growth Factors family (IGF).

1. Gippert R., Clinical experiences with natural growth factors in our Hungarian practice, Small Animal Practice Periodical 2008, 2nd issue, page 78.

ok here is an update:

both my hematologist and local DO doc are dumb! neither will give me a script to get a plem, which is completely stupid, also my cardiologist said no as well! so im hydrating and stopped chewing tobacco, as that isnt helping matter much at all

dizzyness:
chiropractor fixed that crap in about a 1/2 hr!! wow my neck was pressing over to the left side in like 5 areas, my xray looked jacked, he did Epley and Semont Maneuvers for Vertigo and neither worked so went to xrays and said holy shit man, all the vertabrae are shifted to the left (which is the side i had numbness and couldnt really tell my neck and face where even there!!)

so he cracked the livin crap out of my neck and back and laughed when i sat up and had no dizzyness at all, just felt like a big ol gumby!! hahah

so im now dizzyness free, and hydrating and finding new hematologists and new doctors because im not gonna sit and have hematocrit that high

i see a new trt doc on monday who loves to check bw so he might be the ticket to me living haha! wish me luck

THANK YOU ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD AND ALL OTHERS LIKE IT HERE, ITS GREATLY AND TRULY APPRECIATED!!

I would suspect orthostatic hypotension from your description. Possibly from being dehydrated--> hypovolemia.

Possible electrolyte imbalance?

And the word you was looking for is d-dimer, it's a non specific blood test looking at a possible thrombotic event.

Yeah, what I think. It could also be cardiomyopathy setting in but one cant assume that. I would see a cardiologist and at the minimum have an EKG. If that comes back funny then they could order an echocardiogram.

Yeah, what I think. It could also be cardiomyopathy setting in but one cant assume that. I would see a cardiologist and at the minimum have an EKG. If that comes back funny then they could order an echocardiogram.

OK! ill make another app, as he mentioned something about checking my heart again, but then derailed and started blabbering about my hematocrit not being that big of a deal...

thanks man! ill call him and ask about another ekg, to see if anything is off kilter!

Ok got my iron panel and this is what they pulled along with ranges:

Their ranges are crazy because even hematocrit was:

50.9 on a SCALE of 35-51???
WTF???

My old hematologist wante me to have a phlem ALL THE TIME!!! Really??? Y? SO I COULD GO ANEMIC??

Their scales they use for blood draws are the lowest ice ever seen....

Iron 141 scale of 50-150
(Seems a bit high even if it falls below the max)

Transferrin 296 scale 260-400

% iron saturation 34.1% scale 15.0-50.0

TIBC- 414 scale 255-450
(Seams a bit high)

Ferritin (dpc) 87 scale 5-365

Ok anyone have any comments please let me know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My doc keeps mine at a hemoglobin of 15 which is about a 45 HCT. I have a blood clot disorder though and once suffered a near fatal coronary clot. Id say it wouldn't hurt for you to have just one.

OK! ill make another app, as he mentioned something about checking my heart again, but then derailed and started blabbering about my hematocrit not being that big of a deal...

thanks man! ill call him and ask about another ekg, to see if anything is off kilter!

think I read you had an angiogram?! If he did that then I am sure he has already done an echocardiogram and an ekg on you, or at least he should have. It really sounds like it was that vertebral problem your chiro found. I hope you are doing better now.

damn it i forgot man, while i was in the er, they ran an ekg, 2 different types of ultrasounds on my left leg and a d-dimer, ct scan, chest xray looking for any lung type clots, and everything came back as NORMAL!! YAY! but i can always ask the cardiologist if he can re do the ekg and echo... calcium score from him came back as a big fat 0 as well!!

My doc keeps mine at a hemoglobin of 15 which is about a 45 HCT. I have a blood clot disorder though and once suffered a near fatal coronary clot. Id say it wouldn't hurt for you to have just one.

my recent was hemo at 18.3 on a scale of 14-18
hct 56.1 on a scale of 42-52

3 docs i went to said eh ur numbers are fine... I WAS LIKE WTF ARE U GUYS TALKING ABOUT?

i cant do a blood donation unless i get saline or i pass out, at least thats what happened last year, they wont give me saline unless i do double reds but have to do a whole blood first...

think I read you had an angiogram?! If he did that then I am sure he has already done an echocardiogram and an ekg on you, or at least he should have. It really sounds like it was that vertebral problem your chiro found. I hope you are doing better now.

yeah ekg and echo a while back, my recent ekg was wed morning at the hospital, so yeah hope it was just being off in my neck...

Of course the human body is very complex. My mother who is now age 76 passed out one day in the bathroom, pow, no warning at all. They did every test under the sun including an angiogram, and angiograms aren't given that much since it is rather invasive. They could find no cause for my mother's fainting spell. Sometimes you just have to go on living life and not worry so much. It sounds like you may be creating some unneeded stress in your life because you worry about so many health problems. You might feel a lot better if you get your mind off it. It sounds like they did all the right tests.

I am surprised they gave you an angiogram. Are you 100% sure? This is where they insert a catheter in your leg vein, think they use one of the saphenous veins, and inject opaque fluid into your blood stream. You can then watch the tv as your heart beats and you can see any blockages in your coronaries because the fluid wont be able to make it past the blockage. Usually wont do this unless your ekg or echo come back off, although my mother had one done and it was just a minor arrhythmia in her ekg.

Of course the human body is very complex. My mother who is now age 76 passed out one day in the bathroom, pow, no warning at all. They did every test under the sun including an angiogram, and angiograms aren't given that much since it is rather invasive. They could find no cause for my mother's fainting spell. Sometimes you just have to go on living life and not worry so much. It sounds like you may be creating some unneeded stress in your life because you worry about so many health problems. You might feel a lot better if you get your mind off it. It sounds like they did all the right tests.

I am surprised they gave you an angiogram. Are you 100% sure? This is where they insert a catheter in your leg vein, think they use one of the saphenous veins, and inject opaque fluid into your blood stream. You can then watch the tv as your heart beats and you can see any blockages in your coronaries because the fluid wont be able to make it past the blockage. Usually wont do this unless your ekg or echo come back off, although my mother had one done and it was just a minor arrhythmia in her ekg.

sorry to hear of what happen to ur mom, and yeah just got to not worry, but being on test im constantly worried,

and if i ever said angio, NO, i was wrong never got one of those... my bad if i ever said that!

sorry to hear of what happen to ur mom, and yeah just got to not worry, but being on test im constantly worried,

and if i ever said angio, NO, i was wrong never got one of those... my bad if i ever said that!

Ok, thought I read somewhere that you had one. That is usually only given after they are pretty sure something is wrong. My mom is doing fine now, and its as if it never happened. I am scared for her though and don't like the idea of her driving a lot because she could faint at the wheel. So far so good though. Her heart functions better than mine!

Ok, thought I read somewhere that you had one. That is usually only given after they are pretty sure something is wrong. My mom is doing fine now, and its as if it never happened. I am scared for her though and don't like the idea of her driving a lot because she could faint at the wheel. So far so good though. Her heart functions better than mine!

oh man i can only imagine, thats how i felt the last 2 weeks, always super cuatious because i almost got dropped in the bathroom one morning catching myself on the sink as my knees hit the ground, then another couple times at work... now so far i feel so damn good its scary haha, except the hct, im still pissed about that, could be the chew, mixed with dehydration coupled with my cyp/prop mix, id been drinking water like crazy and pissing like crazzy as well, founf out prop can do that to u i guess? thats what i was told anyways, and im not sure how much prop was even in the cyp because it was added later, to an almpst half filled bottle of watson 200 cyp from the pharm, so i gave it to my buddy haha! he loved it anyways

ok another update:

GOT MY SLEEP STUDY FINALLY APPROVED!! here in a few weeks ill be going in for a 50/50 test,

found out my adrenals are basically fried, gonna get on a regimen for that...

still need to find a doc for a 2nd opinion for this "hernia"
(it is in a weird spot like on the inner side of my left leg, but back towards my hammy a bit, found it the other day, lightly messaged the area and pushed a bit, damn near passed out... so yeah it may very well be a femoral hernia??? )

getting a shit tone of bw done by like 3 different docs, all testing different things:

urologist:
toxins, heavy metals, also new trt doc,
told me to switch all meats to kosher/halel (sp) due to it all being healthier

ent:
bw on a few other things i dont really know what they are haha
also in depth 2 hour hearing exam where they do all sorts of stuff (hoping to find out why the dizzyness)

adrenal doc (NOT SURE I CAN PUT HIS NAME HERE ;) but he is kind of known...

so im going thru the gammut and will hopefully find everything out by november after all these tests are run

also gonna request a new cardiologist so he/she can look into cadiomypathy etc.... and hope to get some artery scans in the neck for calcium etc...

any others u guys think i might ask the docs for let me know especially the cardiologist, AND

if anyone of you hold any weight in the medical field, and u wouldnt mind, id love to be able to refer my doctor to any of you so that you might be able to detail as to why i may need any other tests run??? hell i have to throw that out there... its taken me forever to find any docs who would actually listen...

thanks guys!! appreciate what u say and help people with on this site!

alrighty this is an older set of blood work hope it comes thru but its a comprehensive panel for my cholesterol:

1-2 years ago, i wanted to post it in this thread as its been a long going "there is something wrong with me thread i guess"

ill compare this to my next set of bw that should be coming in very soon....

anything that catches the eye i should worry about? trying to fix as much as possible

IVE TAKEN CITRUS BERG, TO NO AVAIL THIS NEXT VAP AND LPP SHOULD SHOW IF IT HAS ANY EFFECT ON ME OR NOT...

probable metabolic syndrome No No
hdl-2 (most protective) 10 >10 mg/dL
hdl-3 (less protective) 37 >30 mg/dL
vldl-3 (small remnant) 12 <10 mg/dL
ldl1 pattern a 33.3 mg/dL
ldl2 pattern a 46.1 mg/dL
ldl3 pattern b 86.7 mg/dL
ldl4 pattern b 6.0 mg/dL
ldl density pattern A A

remnant lipo. (idl+vldl3) 32 <30 mg/dL
idl cholesterol 20 <20 mg/dL
lp(a) cholesterol 3.0 <10 mg/dL
ldl-r (real)-c 172 <100 mg/dL
apob100-calc 136 <109 mg/dL
non hdl chol. (ldl+vldl) 215 <160 mg/dL
triglycerides 96 <150 mg/dL
cholesterol, total 262 <200 mg/dL
vldl cholesterol 20 <30 mg/dL
hdl cholesterol 47 >=40 mg/dL
ldl cholesterol 195 <130 mg/dL

OH AND CRAP I MADE IT TO KILO CLUB MEMBER!! YAY ME!!!

So how are you feeling? Are you still using T?

ummm just a general statement, but im pretty sure my total t levels wouldnt be tanked if i were on any t, just sayin...feel ok sometimes and like crap other times...

I would suspect orthostatic hypotension from your description. Possibly from being dehydrated--> hypovolemia.

Possible electrolyte imbalance?

And the word you was looking for is d-dimer, it's a non specific blood test looking at a possible thrombotic event.

I agree, because some things disorient me and some things out of whack and I tend to over think it. When I do not feel right in many ways my wife reminds me that I may be dehydrated and most of the time she right.

I started drinking Gatorade and more water to help me stay dehydrated and to help with my electrolites.

Thanks guys! I started pounding water all day everyday and my crit went down to 51!!! I want to add in a few things for hydration and add in some cardio IF i dont have a hernia which i just might have....

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

I give blood whenever I can and I always pass out. I am just used to it. I always tell them I will pass out and they have the ice bucket and towel ready for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws