over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dk t400 the new one worth getting?

lsu1488

Newbies
Is it worth getting? To me the price seems decent even if it is under dosed. has anyone tried it recently?

Sounds like it would feel reeeeeaaaaaalllll good going in, lol.

from what i hear it does not hurt, but no body did follow up's to say if its worth it.

t400 if its well made it should be ok, i have made it at 400 and it does not hurt at all! [home brew in mexico]

Oh, nice then!

A 400mg test can be painless if made properly. As far as the DKT400, me personally would not touch it, there are plenty of other sponsors on here that carry a 400mg version test or even higher that i would feel more comfortable using.

A 400mg test can be painless if made properly. As far as the DKT400, me personally would not touch it, there are plenty of other sponsors on here that carry a 400mg version test or even higher that i would feel more comfortable using.
geardepot's T.E. 400mg/ml is very good. in the past high mg/ml DVD's hurt my eyes to watch, geardepots is easy on the eyes. don't know what other sponsors carry higher Mg/ml dvd's so just giving my opinion on the one i do know as i have two good bro's watching their T.E. DVD right now.

I have used DK T400 many times...No pain and very smooth.....

Most T400 doesn't hurt like it use to. Before DK used way to much BA and that caused a lot of pain.

I have a friend who used it for a 14 week cycle and made great gains. Utterly painless; so smooth you wonder how they did it.

Evidently some of the DK T400 produced years ago was very rough, and many companies have produced it. The version I have now is mislabeled (bottle says 30ml when it is a 10ml bottle), but other than that it is very professional looking with a hologram.

I got it from one of the trusted sponsors on this board, so it must be good to go.

What I do not understand is why even consider something so concentrated unless youre taking over 2 grams per week? If youre on 1g total aas per week thats still only 8ml per week if its 250mg/wk. The volume you have to inject is not high and would only require 3 injections total for the week.

Why risk all that pain just so you have less volume to inject? It makes no sense to me. Unless youre on 3g plus per week I would not even consider it, or maybe if youre doing short esters with it that are really low concentration that require more volume.

What I do not understand is why even consider something so concentrated unless youre taking over 2 grams per week? If youre on 1g total aas per week thats still only 8ml per week if its 250mg/wk. The volume you have to inject is not high and would only require 3 injections total for the week.

Why risk all that pain just so you have less volume to inject? It makes no sense to me. Unless youre on 3g plus per week I would not even consider it, or maybe if youre doing short esters with it that are really low concentration that require more volume.

I think one secret to its painlessness is that fact that is has tested underdosed - pretty significantly.

I think one secret to its painlessness is that fact that is has tested underdosed - pretty significantly.

actually a 20% bb will allow for painless solution. i personally prefer the 400/cc cause if i take 800 a week that means i could either take 1cc twice a week or 2cc once, i don't like to high a volume of oil! by the way if you use 20% bb you only need 2% ba and it will be smooth and painless! if any body cares to know i brew tren a at 200mgs/cc and it's always tolerable. [when i go to mexico of course]

i should add that yes i also agree with mr. cosmic there is a lot of sht out there.

actually a 20% bb will allow for painless solution. i personally prefer the 400/cc cause if i take 800 a week that means i could either take 1cc twice a week or 2cc once, i don't like to high a volume of oil! by the way if you use 20% bb you only need 2% ba and it will be smooth and painless! if any body cares to know i brew tren a at 200mgs/cc and it's always tolerable. [when i go to mexico of course]

The problem with BB is that if you get it too high it can by itself cause bad inflamation and pain. Ive had that happen before. I think some folks are more sensitive than others. I forget what % BB it was that caused me problems.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131