over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DLB quads

She needs a new hair style. Peace.

I'm friends with her trainer and he is adamant about her being natty. If she's lying, then she's talked her own trainer into believing .

He is keeping her confidence, just as he's paid to do. If taken seriously that relationship is no different than with a doctor, lawyer, or any professional that is privy to sensitive information that could harm a person professionally, or otherwise.

He is keeping her confidence, just as he's paid to do. If taken seriously that relationship is no different than with a doctor, lawyer, or any professional that is privy to sensitive information that could harm a person professionally, or otherwise.

I think she very well could be natty, and I think there are other guys that would agree. She is a tiny girl with amazing genetics.

I think a chick like this is as far as i could go....She still LOOKS like a woman.

fbd980f65a444ab12dfcd43577492d48.jpg

DLB looks like a 13 year old boy who is shredded with square ass quads

**broken link removed**

Some post in this thread are completly disrespectufull. Unbeliveble.

DLB is presenting an extreme physique and is making money and pushing the boundaries of what was thought possible, she is young and has a gift and I wish her the best. On some of the other comments of personal opinion, with the right hair and makeup artist you can make almost anyone look great. If you live in certain cities or have visited or live in some countries their are some beautiful examples of what I am getting at. I enjoy seeing the freaky look and could care less if they are saying what ever, you have to do certain things if you want to have a sponsor to pay you to endorse their product.:headbang:

Haha I mean what the fuck does matter what her legs look like. Some of y'all gossip and talk shit worse than most females I know. She's not doing it for you just like we aren't doing what we do for her. Nobody has perfect genetics you just take what you got and make the best out of it. Seems like she's doing pretty good to me.

Ripped the words from my mouth lol.

Amen to the rest.

Fuckton of unnecessary disrespectfull coments in this thread. People here look like a bunch of fucking children bitching and bickering. Looks to me that the fact that DLB puts in more work in a week than a lot of bros here do in a year is hurting some egos.

Last edited:
Ripped the words from my mouth lol.

Amen to the rest.

Fuckton of unnecessary disrespectfull coments in this thread. People here look like a bunch of fucking children bitching and bickering. Looks to me that the fact that DLB puts in more work in a week than a lot of bros here do in a year is hurting some egos.
If she wants to be a public figure people are going to comment on her.Here is my bitching and bickering as you would say. She is not NATURAL and who cares if she is or not, but don't go running around screaming every chance you have claiming to be natural. She is not pretty, can not stand her stupid hairdo and horse face and those quads are disgusting and please stop making those stupid duck faces

She is not pretty, can not stand her stupid hairdo and horse face and those quads are disgusting and please stop making those stupid duck faces

See, all you need to do is include the occasional "like uhmm, you know" here and there in your sentence and you'd sound exactly like a highschool chick bitching about another chick she doesn't like, which is kinda what you're already doing.

The fuck this is ? Bodybuilding.com ?

See, all you need to do is include the occasional "like uhmm, you know" here and there in your sentence and you'd sound exactly like a highschool chick bitching about another chick she doesn't like, which is kinda what you're already doing.

The fuck this is ? Bodybuilding.com ?
If I was judging by your avi I would think I was on BBC.

If I was judging by your avi I would think I was on BBC.

My avi from 2 years ago ? Here's a current one at 250lbs bud ;)

And where's yours ? Forgot it at Getbig or from whatever kid forum you are from ?

But by all means cary on bitching and moaning about a woman's hair and duck face. Particularly, I find it hilarious you complain about her hair of all things. But let's not forget her "disgusting" quads. Curious choice of words there as well.

Attachments

• DSC001293.jpg
    DSC001293.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 678
  • IMG_0836.JPG
    IMG_0836.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 629
Last edited:
By far the weirdest quads I have ever seen in my life

519759.jpg

This picture!

To be honest it looks like two things

1. she once had lip and certain fat cells are growing while others aren't even there anymore.

2. Silicone implant migration... Especially that tear drop, looks more like a drool dribble. No disrespect but there is something in those legs that migrated.

her physique is good but no way does she deserve the placings that she gets gifted in competition.

My avi from 2 years ago ? Here's a current one at 250lbs bud ;)

And where's yours ? Forgot it at Getbig or from whatever kid forum you are from ?

But by all means cary on bitching and moaning about a woman's hair and duck face. Particularly, I find it hilarious you complain about her hair of all things. But let's not forget her "disgusting" quads. Curious choice of words there as well.
Sorry Rob did not mean to point out your girls flaws.

so this is the standard for women's physique huh?

good luck duplicating that! haha

Well just a few more days and we will all see her on the Olympia stage and see if there's a difference in her quads. I think out of all the comments here the one that makes sense is about lipo and/or implants. Weird how one can be in shape on stage but have literally zero quad sepration even by the knees/tear drop. Either she carries 100% of her water weight in her quads as hamstrings (no one posted a back shot) striated and cut or the obvious, shits in her quads and it aint muscle tissue :lightbulb: Lookin like some off season quads at best.

Well just a few more days and we will all see her on the Olympia stage and see if there's a difference in her quads. I think out of all the comments here the one that makes sense is about lipo and/or implants. Weird how one can be in shape on stage but have literally zero quad sepration even by the knees/tear drop. Either she carries 100% of her water weight in her quads as hamstrings (no one posted a back shot) striated and cut or the obvious, shits in her quads and it aint muscle tissue :lightbulb: Lookin like some off season quads at best.
**broken link removed**

That's laura foster she just turned pro at the North american. This pic is from the USA. I prefer this look 100 times over the tomboy/weird quad look that DLB has.

**broken link removed**

That's laura foster she just turned pro at the North american. This pic is from the USA. I prefer this look 100 times over the tomboy/weird quad look that DLB has.

Couldn't agree more. This beautiful woman has actual muscle in her legs, don't know wtf is in DLB's legs?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws