over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dman's Monster Log

dnab87

Banned
Yo! Going to keep be logging Monster's Products

Sust, Tren E, Mast E, Halo, Winnie, Anavar.

500mg sust, 300mg tren e, 300mg mast, 30mg halo. Ill switch to var/winnie after 3 weeks of halo once i drop the DNP.

So far zero pip on injects. Halo is 10/10. 30mg pre workout on DNP and strength is still through the roof. Endurance is definitely down as nutrition is very low as I'm dropping fat quickly.

Ill have updated pics next post as i do updates on Saturday mornings.

Chest/Side Delts/Tricep pump work

Flat DB
3 warm up sets
120x8/130x5/140x5x2/120x11

Smith Incline

185x15, 225x10, 265x6x2 drop set immediately 225x fail, 135xfail

High Flys (Superset) High to Low flys- palms facing the ground (pronated)

20x15, 25x12, 25x12, 25x9ish?
25x20, 30x15, 30x12, 25x20

HS Decline Press (SS)Strict Side Laterals
2px15,2.5px10,2.5px8x2 (SS)
25x20, 30x15x3

Dips - 4 sets body weight failure

Great fucking session. Off to a great start. Shit should be good. Ill toss in updates of my fiancee's prep through out. She's a lil freak competing in figure.

Awesome brother. Really looking forward to this log. Off to a great start. The halo is intense, isn't it?

Thanks for logging for us, we appreciate it. I'll be following all the way. Let me know if you need anything my man.

Very nice man. I'll be following along

Ok, straight to the point. The halo is fucking legit. Im running dnp right now and touching weights i have no business looking at. Not exaggerating when i say i have to hold myself back and hit drop sets or giant sets to stop going up in weight.

Back day Row/Thickness emphasis

Hammer Grip Pull ups

BWx10,+20lbsx6x6, BWx9
Chest support T Bar rows - 2px10/3px10/3.5px10/4px8/4.5px8 drop set 2pXfail
HS Supinated Row Unilateral - 2px15/3px12x4px8x3
MAG bar CG Supinated - 140x12/160x10/175x8(too heavy got sloppy) drop back to 140 failure
CG HS Row - stackXfailurex3
Wide Grip Pull downs //SS// Rope pull overs - basically failure sets pump work before rack deads. Great muscle mind/pump. Basically blasting my back and finishing it off.
Rack Deads - 225x15/315x10/405x6/495x6/545x6

Not much to say besides everything is 10/10. I shouldn't feel this good on 120-140g carbs a day. 0 fat. Gear is potent and legit. Looking forward to blood work.

Ill definitely be grabbing more halo for competition season.

Ill get some pics up.

Ok, straight to the point. The halo is fucking legit. Im running dnp right now and touching weights i have no business looking at. Not exaggerating when i say i have to hold myself back and hit drop sets or giant sets to stop going up in weight.

Back day Row/Thickness emphasis

Hammer Grip Pull ups

BWx10,+20lbsx6x6, BWx9
Chest support T Bar rows - 2px10/3px10/3.5px10/4px8/4.5px8 drop set 2pXfail
HS Supinated Row Unilateral - 2px15/3px12x4px8x3
MAG bar CG Supinated - 140x12/160x10/175x8(too heavy got sloppy) drop back to 140 failure
CG HS Row - stackXfailurex3
Wide Grip Pull downs //SS// Rope pull overs - basically failure sets pump work before rack deads. Great muscle mind/pump. Basically blasting my back and finishing it off.
Rack Deads - 225x15/315x10/405x6/495x6/545x6

Not much to say besides everything is 10/10. I shouldn't feel this good on 120-140g carbs a day. 0 fat. Gear is potent and legit. Looking forward to blood work.

Ill definitely be grabbing more halo for competition season.

Ill get some pics up.

The halo is no joke. Makes me feel like superman no matter how hard I'm cutting or restricting carbs and or fats.

Great back session you put together. I may have to try that combination of excersizes you have there.

Following along. I hear really good things about Monster Halo. It's one of few things I've never tried

Shoulders/Traps

Pec Dec Rear Delt flys - 110x20/130x15x145x12x2/160x8 drop set work my way down.
DB Press - 2-3x warm up // 90x8/100x8x2/110x5
1 arm side laterals - 20s all the way up to 50s. Keep em clean and work my way back down once I'm using too much body english.
Cable upright rows - 135x15/155x12/170x10x2

Hoist shoulder press - love this machine its a natural grip
//SS//
Face pulls - 110x15/125x15/135x15x2
Unilateral front DB raise - 30x15/45x15/50x12

BB Shrugs - 135-365. My traps are over developed i honestly stopped training them. Bringing them back in now.

Everything is money. Feeling good. Getting some ART done at the chiro tomorrow.

I will post photos Saturday for sure. Give you guys an idea of my starting point.

Gotta thank Monster. Shits legit, smooth. Zero pip. Orals on point. Trust me if i had any complaints id let y'all know.

Great update dnab. Glad to hear you are enjoying the gear. Looking forward to the starting pictures.

few updates. having trouble uploading more getting some errors. will figure it out.

Attachments

• IMG_8446.jpg
    IMG_8446.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_8439.jpg
    IMG_8439.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Ill follow...

Nice calfs Sir 👍

I noticed the calves too. Fricking shredded. Nice shape and size. Looking good dnab. Thanks for posting the pics.

How are you feeling bro? How are the injections? Any noticable changes attributed to the gear?

Hey guys, everything is rolling right along. Thank god for Halo. Jumped back on DNP to suck down to 198. Ill decide this saturday if I'm going to push into the show 100%. I really want to but i don't wanna sacrifice more muscle.

Believe it or not the workouts have been just fucking stupid even on 750mgs of dnp. Getting through class is the hardest part of the day right now. Pretty much alternating 1 monster and 1 liter of water. Terrible i know. Another reason why i gotta figure out if I'm gonna push into this.

Zero complaints, only positives.

Current diet is 325g protein, 50g carbs pre, 0 fats.

Hey guys, everything is rolling right along. Thank god for Halo. Jumped back on DNP to suck down to 198. Ill decide this saturday if I'm going to push into the show 100%. I really want to but i don't wanna sacrifice more muscle.

Believe it or not the workouts have been just fucking stupid even on 750mgs of dnp. Getting through class is the hardest part of the day right now. Pretty much alternating 1 monster and 1 liter of water. Terrible i know. Another reason why i gotta figure out if I'm gonna push into this.

Zero complaints, only positives.

Current diet is 325g protein, 50g carbs pre, 0 fats.
Great update. Thank you. That halo is good stuff isnt it? Little slice really liked it while running dnp also. Seems to keep the muscle loss down while melting the fat. Glad to hear positive things.

Hey guys, everything running smoothly. Workouts are brutal just to get through at this point. I've recorded a few clips from this week ill have my fiancé edit so i can post them.

Monster came through clutch again hooking me up with more halo. :headband:

Feeling pretty good about how i look. I definitely over dieted (read over DNP'd/cardio) lost a lot of size in my legs, they'll be diced thats for sure.

Shoulders on the menu tonight followed by a date with the sexy stair climber. After prep ill be a lot more detailed and more info. Hard to update on boring stuff towards the end of prep when nothing is really enjoyable at this point.

Thanks for the update bro. I love the halo also.

How are the pins bro? Nice and smooth? Any pip or discomfort to speak of?

Workouts have still been unbelievable.

Honestly for this low of caloric intake i shouldn't be doing what I'm doing.

Finished off back with 405x5 rack deads. Pretty sure i was going hypo after that set. Cardio post workout was not enjoyable. 9 days out.

Pins are butter. Zero pip. Halo is king. Pretty much everyone of my powerlifting friends will be grabbing multiple bags after they've seen what I'm still doing.

My face = sunken death at this point Trying not to shave to hide it for a few more days.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131