over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DMSO curiosity

alan1973

Kilo Klub Member
Just wondering, is DMSO just used by mixing it with a hormone powder and that is it?
can you take something like test E or EQ already suspended in oil and mix with DMSO?
or should you first rub the oil in and then rub in the dmso after it.
I have read a few threads on this, but the answers seem very cryptic.
BTW, I don't need criticism on this post, just give me facts guys.
If you have nothing positive or nothing that will contribute to this thread, stay out of it.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, just been real busy with the holidays.

DMSO is a solvent that will transport anything that is mixed with it through the skin, including impurities. I used it years ago with tren pellets. It wasn't very good. Injecting was much more effective. + if you don't know, DMSO will make you smell bad and your breath stink. I would think that if the testE or EQ is already suspended in oil, that the oil would inhibit the transport through the skin

Last edited:
DMSO is a solvent that will transport anything that is mixed with it through the skin, including impurities. I used it years ago with tren pellets. It wasn't very good. Injecting was much more effective. + if you don't know, DMSO will make you smell bad and your breath stink. I would think that if the testE or EQ is already suspended in oil, that the oil would inhibit the transport through the skin

so now is my second question.....is there some way to separate the oil from the hormone?
I know, a weird question, but I would not ask if I could find out on my own, and google is not doing much for me right now

I tried dmso years ago with tren pellets as well. It does stink but also can burn and makes your skin red and irritated. People only did this because the pellets were not in oil. Most people figure out how to make inj tren shortly afterwards. Your stuff is in oil? I swear a shot once a week is less painful and annoying than rubbing an industrial solvent on your stomach and chest twice a day. Just get some darts and forget the dmso. You will after a week of using the dmso anyway.

Just wondering, is DMSO just used by mixing it with a hormone powder and that is it?
can you take something like test E or EQ already suspended in oil and mix with DMSO?
or should you first rub the oil in and then rub in the dmso after it.
I have read a few threads on this, but the answers seem very cryptic.
BTW, I don't need criticism on this post, just give me facts guys.
If you have nothing positive or nothing that will contribute to this thread, stay out of it.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, just been real busy with the holidays.

I used DMSO back in the early 90's with tren pellets.I had good results but breath was horrible ,like garlic from hell.Using it is my last resort ,I even ordered one of those transdermal cream kits a couple of years ago from canada.Had about the same results but without the breath.Also used some of the topical stuff you see at supplement stores used for prohormones but not as good in my opinon .As for the DMSO ,I cant be sure but I believe I rember reading that compounds with a molecular weight of 800 or greater would not work with DMSO and most steriods are below 500(merck index).You can rub say a cc of test e on your body and then rub in the DMSO on top and it will work ,but dont get out in the sun.I did that in cancun and almost got sun poisoning.As for seperating the hormone from oil the only way I know of is by freezing it until it falls out of suspension then running it through a coffe filter ,then rinsing with cold water .Im thinking about doing this with some test e(100cc 400mg) that I over cooked the oil and it turned brown(carcinigens?).A year ago I would have just tossed and bought more powder but things are dif now.Anyway , let us know how your expeiriment goes.

I am hypothetically wondering if adding water slowly to the oil will work in crystalizing the hormone back from the oil and solvent.
Have no idea.

this is great, I am getting some god feedback here.

I took 2cc of DMSO and 1 CC (400mg test e). i put them in a glass and stirred with a metal fork till the consistency was even, then I rubbed it on my thighs, but it was so much that I covered both thighs and still tried rubbing off the rest on my forearms.
yeah, it stinks and 12 hours later my daughters asked me to brush my teeth.
2 hours after application and it felt like it was burning a tad, but no redness.
BTW the DMSO is 99.9% pure and the solution out of the container is 90% DMSO.
12 hours after and the only drawback it that I really want to take a shower.
I have heard that you can absorb anywhere from 20%-80% with DMSO. This gear worked well as an injectable, but the whole time on I was sick, so I want to try another way (have lots left). the shots were way more harder to endure than any skin irritation, and some benedryl can help with any I may get.

as far a freezing it, I may try that with one of the vials I have, only thing is, that in oil, I can measure it a lot easier. 4mg of test (1 vial worth) is is not really a lot, volume wise.

DMSO is really only suitable for no ester (base) hormones and some short ester ones (acetate, propionate) to a lesser degree. Using it with a long ester hormone, especially one already suspended in oil would lead to VERY low absorption.

Also, I would not recommend DMSO alone as a sole carrier for a transdermal. A blend of isopropyl alcohol, isopropy myristate, oleic acid, and DMSO (only 5-10%) works well enough for 25-35% absorption, without any of the DMSO stink.

I tried dmso years ago with tren pellets as well. It does stink but also can burn and makes your skin red and irritated. People only did this because the pellets were not in oil. Most people figure out how to make inj tren shortly afterwards. Your stuff is in oil? I swear a shot once a week is less painful and annoying than rubbing an industrial solvent on your stomach and chest twice a day. Just get some darts and forget the dmso. You will after a week of using the dmso anyway.

BUMP!! Same here except I just ate the damn pellets.. :D

ate them? Did the binders and stuff make you sick? You would have to eat a crap load of them (comparatively to making inj) to get it to do anything i presume?

You say your Test E has 400mg/ml That must have a lot of Benzyl alcohol in it. Are you just tired of a sore ass? If so you can add oil and make it less painful.

ANGEL

I was hoping I could avoid the test flu by taking transdermally. after 2 weeks, I guess not.
the flu was the other reason why I no longer wanted to take the shots.

Last edited:
my sensitivity to the DMSO gets worse with each application. I need to find something else.

my sensitivity to the DMSO gets worse with each application. I need to find something else.

Just tried DMSO today for the first time for joint pain - IT WORKED. Makes the area applied to very itchy while it's on, and the dryness and redness stays for about a day.

Last edited:
Phlojel

You can try Phlojel Ultra from J.A.R. - it is used by compounders to make transdermal creams and has a pretty high absortion % - maybe slightly less than DMSO. Goople phlojel and you will find the stuff.

Also, if you want test-no ester and can't find the powder, you can try a Synovex conversion which takes the pellets and gets rid of the estradiol and leaves you with pure test powder to mix in the phlojel or DMSO.

You can try Phlojel Ultra from J.A.R. - it is used by compounders to make transdermal creams and has a pretty high absortion % - maybe slightly less than DMSO. Goople phlojel and you will find the stuff.

Also, if you want test-no ester and can't find the powder, you can try a Synovex conversion which takes the pellets and gets rid of the estradiol and leaves you with pure test powder to mix in the phlojel or DMSO.

I have some phlogel on the way.

got my phlojel today. I heard mixing with DMSO helps the absorption rate with less pain and smell.

DMSO in Phlojel

I think I made a couple of batches with 5% DMSO- don't need too much. Also, there are different qualities of DMSO- some are better than others at not making your breath stink, your skin irritated, etc.

Also, be careful if you get exposed to a lot of sun while using Phlojel as it makes your skin extremely sensitive to sunlight and you will burn incredibly fast. Just driving around in car with top down was enough to get friends calling me "lobster" because my arms were so red...

Good luck with your experiments!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner