over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DMSO curiosity

I used 40% DMSO and 60% Phlojel and the stinking and stinging was mild compared to before. my skin isn't as dried out as it was with pure DMSO and that is a good thing. I like the way the phlojel feels. I think when I am done, I will use the rest of it up just to soften my skin on the dry spots.
verdict is that now that I have the phlojel, I am not as reluctant to stick with the program.
now...I read that on one forum (I think it was AM) that putting the stuff on your nutsack (because the skin is so thin) is better....but wouldn't that mean I would have to sit around naked for a while with my legs spread the whole time to let it dry?
I haven't the time nor the liberty to do that.

Nutsack??? I don't know...

I put a lot on- inside of forearms and biceps, shoulders, back of knees, top of feet. I didn't really have to let it dry, but that might be due to the 40% DMSO.

Mix some fun stuff in there now and start applying twice a day (or more if you shower, swim, etc).

Best of luck!

As for seperating the hormone from oil the only way I know of is by freezing it until it falls out of suspension then running it through a coffe filter ,then rinsing with cold water .Im thinking about doing this with some test e(100cc 400mg) that I over cooked the oil and it turned brown(carcinigens?).A year ago I would have just tossed and bought more powder but things are dif now.Anyway , let us know how your expeiriment goes.

freezing did nothing but make it cloudy

I am hypothetically wondering if adding water slowly to the oil will work in crystalizing the hormone back from the oil and solvent.
Have no idea.
I may try this

Test E in Ethyl oleate would do nothing if taken orally, correct?
A guy I work with just said a minute ago to mix it in my shake.....I would think that EO would turn my stomach.

I have used DMSO as a joint aid for years. Out of curiosity I added my 10mg androgel(100mgs with a 10% absorbtion) to my shoulders after applying dmso and it worked. My test result came back at 2200. Androgel is dosed high, but as only expected a 10% absobtion, I believe I must have absorbed way more to get a TT level that high.

I have used DMSO as a joint aid for years. Out of curiosity I added my 10mg androgel(100mgs with a 10% absorbtion) to my shoulders after applying dmso and it worked. My test result came back at 2200. Androgel is dosed high, but as only expected a 10% absobtion, I believe I must have absorbed way more to get a TT level that high.

another simular trick i read about, is applying the phlojel or dmso on top of the same application site 12 hours later. this will push through any of the previous stuff that did not get absorbed.

for phlojel info, you can google search a guy who goes by "triceptor" and transdermals.

he should have some posts with info about molecular weight and ability to go through skin. i think prop is about as big an ester as you can efficiently get through.

i still think it would be a better idea for alan to dilute the test with oil or EO and just shoot it at 200mg/ml

The shoulders and upper back are the best places to apply transdermals.

another simular trick i read about, is applying the phlojel or dmso on top of the same application site 12 hours later. this will push through any of the previous stuff that did not get absorbed.

for phlojel info, you can google search a guy who goes by "triceptor" and transdermals.

he should have some posts with info about molecular weight and ability to go through skin. i think prop is about as big an ester as you can efficiently get through.

i still think it would be a better idea for alan to dilute the test with oil or EO and just shoot it at 200mg/ml

haven't tried diluting it, but have tried shooting less. thing is, I am totally fuckin' sick of needles. I hate the way I feel just before shooting myself. I once shot a vein (Yes, I aspirated) and thought I was gonna die. NEVER want to feel that again. Especially since I have asthma.

Go wiht IP sublinguals. He makes test, EQ, and Nandralone in sublingual form. You must take them spread out throughout the day but they work very well.

Go wiht IP sublinguals. He makes test, EQ, and Nandralone in sublingual form. You must take them spread out throughout the day but they work very well.

site no longer active and I no longer have his e-mail

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity