over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dmso

3BILLS

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anyone still use dmso cream ? If so just straight by its self or what do you like to mix with it? I plan on using some on my torn bicep to help recovery

I use it for my golfers elbow. Seems to really help. I don't add anything to it.

What we used to use with tren pellets. Take the pellets and grind them up in a morter/pestle and then dissolve in the DMSO. You could probably even use painkillers like aspirin in there if you want.

What we used to use with tren pellets. Take the pellets and grind them up in a morter/pestle and then dissolve in the DMSO. You could probably even use painkillers like aspirin in there if you want.

Yup , I've heard those stories. Also using l carnitine mixed. I'm looking for something for recovery more then for pain. Haven't had to much pain post op

Yup , I've heard those stories. Also using l carnitine mixed. I'm looking for something for recovery more then for pain. Haven't had to much pain post op

I suppose you could try adding some chondroitin with glucosamine, couldn't hurt.

The anti inflammatory effect of DMSO really only works on joints. Oral NSAIDS should work just fine to keep your inflammation down but they wont help your recovery time much.

If you use it too strong if can cause skin burns

I second that. I use a DMSO liquid on my elbows but kinda randomly because it does burn my skin if used for more than a few days straight. It does seem to alliviate the pain

Oh my bro...the smell of that shit :banghead::banghead: .. do you remember the butthole smell of that stuff? I cant believe we used to rub that crap on us lol:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Phlojel Ultra is supposed to be a good alternative. Also Dmso should only be used up to 70% concentration. It needs some water to help absorption.

If you use it too strong if can cause skin burns

I'll keep that in mind. The stuff I have is mixed with aloe gel already. So far haven't had any problems but I'm also not gobbing the stuff on either lol

Ahh the good ol days. Half the gym smelled like garlic so you knew some guys were on Fina.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I read that using dmso for painfull injection pain can help as well.. anyone tried that?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

I use it. Used it during my bout of tendinitis and I am using again for my shoulder rehab...it works, it's dirt cheap and it's readily available. I LOVE DMSO!!!!

The anti inflammatory effect of DMSO really only works on joints. Oral NSAIDS should work just fine to keep your inflammation down but they wont help your recovery time much.

I'm going to argue this one.... DMSO is an incredible anti-inflammatory for ANY type of inflammation because of the way it works. DMSO changes the osmotic gradient of the tissue it's applied to, acting as an intracellular diuretic. Less fluid = less swelling.

I have found it to be effective on first degree burns, damaged tendons, and excess fluid accumulation around the knee. Makes a damn good transdermal carrier too.

Any truth to it for helping pip? Possibly it working by helping powder that has crystallized in the muscle? I read about it some where awhile ago..

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

This thread reminded me I had some DMSO in a roll on. 99% pure and 90% by concentration it says. Been using the it last couple days on a 3 week sore knee twice a day and definitely seeing improvement.

Oh my bro...the smell of that shit :banghead::banghead: .. do you remember the butthole smell of that stuff? I cant believe we used to rub that crap on us lol:banghead::banghead::banghead:

LOL, yeah it did smell pretty bad. I just delt with it because the gains I was making were so good. That stuff was powerful.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws