over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dmz

Mike1983

Newbies
I was thinking of getting a few bottles and giving it a try. Please give me your input on DMZ.

I've ran 2.0 twice with awesome results and 3.0 once with decent results. I was told I may have been overtraining when I was taking the 3.0 which is why I didn't see the same success with it. These products do contain legitimate steroids so all the same precautions need to be taken. Liver support and pct. I didn't take any ai and had no problems with gyno. Out of the 20 I put on I kept about 10lbs of the weight. I will add that when I did take these my diet wasn't the best due to lack of knowledge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dmz stand for dimethazine. Super dmz was a blend of superdrol and dmz.

2.0 is methylstenbolone and Dmz and they added alpha 1 (prohormone to m1t but active on his own) to 3.0

They are all strong as fuck imo.
Never used or will use any of them I care too much for my liver and cholesterol etc... to each their own.

I've ran 2.0 twice with awesome results and 3.0 once with decent results. I was told I may have been overtraining when I was taking the 3.0 which is why I didn't see the same success with it. These products do contain legitimate steroids so all the same precautions need to be taken. Liver support and pct. I didn't take any ai and had no problems with gyno. Out of the 20 I put on I kept about 10lbs of the weight. I will add that when I did take these my diet wasn't the best due to lack of knowledge.

DMZ 3.0 is the exact same forumation as 2.0, but with one additional steroid added to it, hence the name 3.0.

DMZ 2.0 contains: 10 mg Dimethazine, and 10 mg Methystenbolone

DMZ 3.0 contains: 10 mg Dimethazine, 10 mg Methylstenbolone, and 10 mg Alpha-1.

Dmz stand for dimethazine. Super dmz was a blend of superdrol and dmz.

2.0 is methylstenbolone and Dmz and they added alpha 1 (prohormone to m1t but active on his own) to 3.0

Never used or will use any of them I care too much for my liver and cholesterol etc... to each their own.

We must've both been typing this at the same time.

My blood work was all within range after about a month off. I can't speak for blood work after the 3.0. It's hard in NY to get labs. I personally won't run them or any ph again. But like boudha said to each their own. If you don't want to run aas then I guess this is the next best thing.

DMZ 3.0 is the exact same forumation as 2.0, but with one additional steroid added to it, hence the name 3.0.

DMZ 2.0 contains: 10 mg Dimethazine, and 10 mg Methystenbolone

DMZ 3.0 contains: 10 mg Dimethazine, 10 mg Methylstenbolone, and 10 mg Alpha-1.

I know what's in them. It took me a month to decide on what PH I was going to take. I was just sharing my experience with the OP. I spent a lot of time reading through every review and study done before taking.

i wanted to throw some DMZ in on my TRT and looking for some added fullness and hardness. Iv done some research but I had to ask the pros.

**broken link removed**

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I ran the super dmz 2.0 and loved it. Ive been wanting to try the dmz 3.0 version. When funds are better and I get the chance I will def either make a log or keep everyone informed on how it is and progress made while on it. The 3.0 def sounds promising

Dimethazine standalone is a great product- always was one of my favs, good pumps and all around good results.

I love DMZ solo. Never tried the products mixed with Methlysten I have heard good things about them.

I know what's in them. It took me a month to decide on what PH I was going to take. I was just sharing my experience with the OP. I spent a lot of time reading through every review and study done before taking.

No offense, but if you knew what they were, why did you say "if you don't want to run AAS then I guess this is the next best thing?"

ALL of the compounds in this product are AAS--NOT ph's---and ALL of them are stronger muscle builders, per mg (as proven by legitimate medical research), than any traditional prescription steroid, including Dianabol and Anadrol.

There is a difference between actual muscle fiber and intramuscular water retention...and in every study ever done which compared these drugs against each other, the drugs in DMZ (any version) ALWAYS came out on top in terms of myotropic potency.

Multiple tests have been coducted going all the way back to the 60's, when drugs like Anadrol and Anavar were first being released. So, these are not "new" drugs by any means, but were around and known about as long as our traditional steroids. They just weren't produced as prescriptipon drugs...and the reason for this had NOTHING to do with toxicity or effectiveness, but simply because they did not exhiibit characteristic deemed ideal for the treatment of specific medical conditions. However, we are BBrs/strength athletes, so different rules apply.

Note: Dimethazine actually was a prescription drug in two different countries (Italy & Mexico), but has since been discontinued for lack of need (newer medical treatments have replaced AAS for most things).

Last edited:
Prohormones are steroids, they are strong and alot of them are toxic but will put pounds on you fast

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I got good results with DMZ to kick start a test cycle. My liver values were elevated but after one month off and still on test they were back in range. I did not take any liv52 or Tudca or anything like that either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prohormones are steroids, they are strong and alot of them are toxic but will put pounds on you fast

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

no.

its just that some steroids are sold as prohormones.
What's everyones opinion about this versus Anadrol@100mgs/ed?

superdrol is pretty comparable to anadrol
id say 10mg sdrol equals about 30-40mg anadrol or so
mg for mg its much stronger but the effects are similar (at least if youre lean).

people say anadrol gets you moonfaced but in fact theyre just fat
i was shredded on anadrol with no moon face at all
people also say sdrol pumps water into the muscle, however ive had a nice round sumo wrestler face on sdrol before when i overbulked so yeah all this broscience is just - broscience.

sdrol and anadrol are very similar. use whatever youre more comfortable with.
i get bad insomnia on anadrol and none on sdrol so i prefer sdrol

Last edited:
No offense, but if you knew what they were, why did you say "if you don't want to run AAS then I guess this is the next best thing?"

ALL of the compounds in this product are AAS--NOT ph's---and ALL of them are stronger muscle builders, per mg (as proven by legitimate medical research), than any traditional prescription steroid, including Dianabol and Anadrol.

There is a difference between actual muscle fiber and intramuscular water retention...and in every study ever done which compared these drugs against each other, the drugs in DMZ (any version) ALWAYS came out on top in terms of myotropic potency.

Multiple tests have been coducted going all the way back to the 60's, when drugs like Anadrol and Anavar were first being released. So, these are not "new" drugs by any means, but were around and known about as long as our traditional steroids. They just weren't produced as prescriptipon drugs...and the reason for this had NOTHING to do with toxicity or effectiveness, but simply because they did not exhiibit characteristic deemed ideal for the treatment of specific medical conditions. However, we are BBrs/strength athletes, so different rules apply.

Note: Dimethazine actually was a prescription drug in two different countries (Italy & Mexico), but has since been discontinued for lack of need (newer medical treatments have replaced AAS for most things).

Non taking. Let me clarify. If you don't want to run illegal substances then this is the next best thing. And again I know what's in them and have read the human trials done with dimethazine. Hell, there posted on your website.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear