over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

Hey fellas, first off, Happy 4th.

Second, I was wondering if anyone takes their DNP at night and if there is any reason not to? I intentionally didn't take my morning dose today (waited until noon) and I noticed I wasn't as beat during a wkt as the past few days. Might've been placebo but it definitely felt easier. So, this would only be to make wkts a bit easier since I usually wkt in the evenings.

Also, what do you guys use for cramping on DNP? Muscle cramps have been horrendous the past 2 days.

Take it whenever you want, if you're going to feel like shit, you'll feel like shit regardless of your protocol and times, IMO.

Taurine, magnesium and some minerals, I never have cramps.

Take it whenever you want, if you're going to feel like shit, you'll feel like shit regardless of your protocol and times, IMO.

Taurine, magnesium and some minerals, I never have cramps.

Thank you man. It might’ve been placebo but it felt real enough I’ll try it. It doesn’t make a lot of sense given the half life but what do I know lol.

Already taking 4g taurine so I’ll try increasing my Mg.

Yes, many people, including some who comment on this thread, prefer some protocols over others. Personally, I take it in 2 or 3 times a day, it can be at 7 AM / 7PM, or at 7 AM / 3PM / 10 PM.

I think there are no differences, but maybe, the worst idea for me would be to take everything before going to sleep.

I have never had cramps, so I have not investigated much about that, take your vitamins, minerals, taurine, drink water ... you should be fine.

I'm done with high dose DNP. If I run it again I'll do 250mg for months, with t3, phentermine, adderall, whatever I can get to help with cravings. The high dosing sides and constant hunger is just a living nightmare to deal with.

I was thinking of running mk677 low dose with 250mg dnp. I’d think the dnp would offset the insulin sensitivity hit of mk.

But I think bloating and hunger would be terrible on that combo lol

I was thinking of running mk677 low dose with 250mg dnp. I’d think the dnp would offset the insulin sensitivity hit of mk.

But I think bloating and hunger would be terrible on that combo lol

That would be the worst combination of water bloat and hunger I can think of LOL. You'd have to be pounding Phentermine, ECA, Adderall, whatever you could to keep your appetite in check.

I'm thinking for the next cycle - 250mg DNP, Phentermine, 50mcg T3 - for 30-45 days.

Anyone used Phentermine with DNP, curious to see results / sides. I've never used Phentermine, didn't know if it would be an issue running alongside low dose DNP.

Anyone used Phentermine with DNP, curious to see results / sides. I've never used Phentermine, didn't know if it would be an issue running alongside low dose DNP.

I have run adderall with DNP for 4-6 weeks.

Killed my appetite and was still focused and full of energy while at the gym.

https://eu9.proxysite.com/process.p...27cmUmEs5sKVJ/5FS/X4i2EA2ZFGa8y/hmvRE5VI=&b=1

Despite its bad reputation, DNP does have some virtues. By altering the activity of mitochondria—the powerhouses that provide cells with energy—it forces the body to burn fat. It provides other metabolic benefits as well. For example, people with NAFLD or diabetes typically have insulin resistance, meaning that their cells don’t respond normally to the hormone that controls blood sugar levels. However, when Shulman and colleagues fed DNP to rats, they found that the drug boosted the animals’ insulin sensitivity.

The researchers decided to design a safer version of DNP that would retain its benefits. First they tried to limit the effects of the drug by creating a version that is active mainly in the liver. In a study published in 2013, the researchers demonstrated that this version of the drug was about one-tenth as toxic as standard DNP. Moreover, the targeted drug reduced fat buildup in the livers of rats that had NAFLD and improved the animals’ insulin sensitivity.

But the researchers thought they could do even better. In their new study, they packed the original form of DNP into a pill that slowly dissolves and releases the drug over 12 to 24 hours. This strategy reduces the amount of the drug in the bloodstream.

This means that it would be better to take DNP in several divided doses for health purposes?

Been a while so I wanted to give an updated on my latest DNP endeavors.

I started a low dose (200mg) cycle 13 days ago. This time I decided to go for the "slow and steady wins the race" approach vs my normal high dose blitz that makes every day feel like a week.

In addition to the DNP I've also added (for the first time) Phentermine @ 30mg daily and T3 @ 25mcg daily. And WOW...what a difference.

I'm currently down 8lbs in 13 days (yes some of it is lost gylocgen) but this is actually almost on par with where I'm usually at around my normal 600mg dose. Maybe 1-2lbs more lost in that time, but the difference here is I'm living my life as normal.

Today I switched over from my 200mg DNP caps to 250mg (both powder, same source). I'm planning on finishing out the month of August to see where I stand. I can't imagine I would even be able to lose much more weight than that - should be in the single digit BF% by that point and I'm not trying to do anything too crazy.

Point being - this combination is powerful and I feel much better. The Phentermine has given me a ton of energy and has suppressed the carb cravings I usually get with DNP. I usually have cheat meals every 3rd day or so when I'm taking a high dose of DNP simply because I can't help myself - I have a sweet tooth and shit happens when you feel like you're starving and craving the worst crap 24/7. I haven't caved a single time for any kind of cheat meal in 13 days on this run.

The T3 has ensured that no possibility of thyroid level drops happen - I know some people claim it's not a real thing, some do, some have done bloods that say it doesn't - I decided to not take any chances. 25mcg isn't going to hurt - I plan on running the Phent and T3 a couple of weeks past the DNP and then dropping off and continuing the diet for another couple weeks past that to ensure I have no weight rebound.

I'm working out as normal but also have added in 30-40 minutes of fasted cardio every morning. Normally I would struggle to do this on DNP, especially at the ass crack of dawn - I wake up and take my Phent/T3 doses and go to the gym an hour later. My energy levels are through the roof, and the focus is almost on par with Adderall so I could easily continue past 30-40 minutes if I had the time.

And lastly, and most importantly to me - with this combation I'm living my life completely as normal. In my past runs, I've spent the 14-21 days locked indoors in front of a fan or AC unit being miserable, avoiding friends and family as to not look like a sweaty psycho or put myself in a position to overheat, overeat, or anything else. In this case the only time I'm really dripping sweat is during my workouts. Otherwise, pretty normal.

I'm eating around 1600-1800 cals a day, under 100g carbs per day, under 30g fat per day, the rest protein. Plenty of veggies for FIBER, and I've added fiber gummies this time as well to supplement. I've found this is extremely important and maybe even underrated as it helps to keep you full where you might normally start considering those cheat meals to satisfy your DNP cravings.

I definitely won't run blitz cycles again. This trumps all, and I will be able to continue it easily until I get to the bf% I am happy with rather than stopping abruptly because I "cant take it anymore".

Been a while so I wanted to give an updated on my latest DNP endeavors.

I started a low dose (200mg) cycle 13 days ago. This time I decided to go for the "slow and steady wins the race" approach vs my normal high dose blitz that makes every day feel like a week.

In addition to the DNP I've also added (for the first time) Phentermine @ 30mg daily and T3 @ 25mcg daily. And WOW...what a difference.

I'm currently down 8lbs in 13 days (yes some of it is lost gylocgen) but this is actually almost on par with where I'm usually at around my normal 600mg dose. Maybe 1-2lbs more lost in that time, but the difference here is I'm living my life as normal.

Today I switched over from my 200mg DNP caps to 250mg (both powder, same source). I'm planning on finishing out the month of August to see where I stand. I can't imagine I would even be able to lose much more weight than that - should be in the single digit BF% by that point and I'm not trying to do anything too crazy.

Point being - this combination is powerful and I feel much better. The Phentermine has given me a ton of energy and has suppressed the carb cravings I usually get with DNP. I usually have cheat meals every 3rd day or so when I'm taking a high dose of DNP simply because I can't help myself - I have a sweet tooth and shit happens when you feel like you're starving and craving the worst crap 24/7. I haven't caved a single time for any kind of cheat meal in 13 days on this run.

The T3 has ensured that no possibility of thyroid level drops happen - I know some people claim it's not a real thing, some do, some have done bloods that say it doesn't - I decided to not take any chances. 25mcg isn't going to hurt - I plan on running the Phent and T3 a couple of weeks past the DNP and then dropping off and continuing the diet for another couple weeks past that to ensure I have no weight rebound.

I'm working out as normal but also have added in 30-40 minutes of fasted cardio every morning. Normally I would struggle to do this on DNP, especially at the ass crack of dawn - I wake up and take my Phent/T3 doses and go to the gym an hour later. My energy levels are through the roof, and the focus is almost on par with Adderall so I could easily continue past 30-40 minutes if I had the time.

And lastly, and most importantly to me - with this combation I'm living my life completely as normal. In my past runs, I've spent the 14-21 days locked indoors in front of a fan or AC unit being miserable, avoiding friends and family as to not look like a sweaty psycho or put myself in a position to overheat, overeat, or anything else. In this case the only time I'm really dripping sweat is during my workouts. Otherwise, pretty normal.

I'm eating around 1600-1800 cals a day, under 100g carbs per day, under 30g fat per day, the rest protein. Plenty of veggies for FIBER, and I've added fiber gummies this time as well to supplement. I've found this is extremely important and maybe even underrated as it helps to keep you full where you might normally start considering those cheat meals to satisfy your DNP cravings.

I definitely won't run blitz cycles again. This trumps all, and I will be able to continue it easily until I get to the bf% I am happy with rather than stopping abruptly because I "cant take it anymore".

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Do you feel any sides at all from the Phentermine? Based on how it makes you feel, would Phentermine be a good pre-workout option? Can this be combined with some nootropics, coffee etc...without getting too hyped?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Do you feel any sides at all from the Phentermine? Based on how it makes you feel, would Phentermine be a good pre-workout option? Can this be combined with some nootropics, coffee etc...without getting too hyped?

I definitely get the shakes a little in the morning on an empty stomach. Dry mouth is the other side I've noticed. Because of it's half life, not sure how I would consider it a pre-workout. I would say vs Adderall I like it because it's not strong enough that it keeps me up at night. Been sleeping just fine. The energy is great though, no doubt. I'll probably continue taking it until I can't afford to.

I definitely get the shakes a little in the morning on an empty stomach. Dry mouth is the other side I've noticed. Because of it's half life, not sure how I would consider it a pre-workout. I would say vs Adderall I like it because it's not strong enough that it keeps me up at night. Been sleeping just fine. The energy is great though, no doubt. I'll probably continue taking it until I can't afford to.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like low dose could work well for energy aside from killing the hunger feeling when on lower calories and/or DNP.

Do you notice any palpitations when on it? I need to read up more on it, but I typically stay away from anything that has a direct effect on the cardiovascular system. Hopefully, low dose phentermine does not.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like low dose could work well for energy aside from killing the hunger feeling when on lower calories and/or DNP.

Do you notice any palpitations when on it? I need to read up more on it, but I typically stay away from anything that has a direct effect on the cardiovascular system. Hopefully, low dose phentermine does not.

I do notice raised heartbeat for a short duration after taking my dose. It seems to fade because I haven't really noticed it for the rest of the day/night. I had a prescription in the past for Adderall and I used to have serious trouble sleeping at night, I also recall times where Adderall + preworkout would have me in a state of distress at the gym from my heart beating so fast. I do not feel like Phentermine is as strong in that regard.

I'm 21 days into my 250 cycle, down 12 lbs currently. I will say, I have lost weight faster (I've lost 12lbs in 14 days on higher doses) but low dose+stims longer term is definitely a better way to run DNP if you enjoy living your normal life.

I'm now at a point where I want to drop some additional weight over the next week or two so I can move off the DNP, continuing the Phentermine and T3 and adding some compounds back in to take advantage of the anabolic rebound and start putting some lean mass on to begin my winter lean bulk.

I've decided that 1-2 days per week I will double my dose (500mg instead of 250mg) and split the dose 12 hours apart. I used to take my entire dose at once, but doing it this way leads to less sides all in the same window. I took my first double dose last night, and will do so again tonight. This will bring the DNP levels back up dramatically and I should be able to lose 1LB a day for the next couple of days and go back to 250mg and keep pushing.

Also, between the Phentermine and lower dosage, the cravings are much much less noticeable. At the 3 week mark it seems Phentermine seems to lose some of it's appetite suppressing edge, it's still fantastic from an overall energy standpoint, but I've started getting some slight hunger pangs and wanting to eat more than I have in the past 20 days. Still holding out strong, haven't made any mistakes yet - which is much more than I can say on what would happen with my 600mg-800mg DNP runs in the past.

I have a boat with 300 grams to dry in the sun. My surprise was to find a live ant of small size after opening the boat after 2 days closed. I thought, "wow, you must be in a contest shape", lol. I wonder what the hell would be looking for to end up in the boat, since the hormones usually only look for food, like bread, honey, etc ...

I guess insects have a very, very different metabolism to mammals.

Last edited:
I'm 21 days into my 250 cycle, down 12 lbs currently. I will say, I have lost weight faster (I've lost 12lbs in 14 days on higher doses) but low dose+stims longer term is definitely a better way to run DNP if you enjoy living your normal life.

I'm now at a point where I want to drop some additional weight over the next week or two so I can move off the DNP, continuing the Phentermine and T3 and adding some compounds back in to take advantage of the anabolic rebound and start putting some lean mass on to begin my winter lean bulk.

I've decided that 1-2 days per week I will double my dose (500mg instead of 250mg) and split the dose 12 hours apart. I used to take my entire dose at once, but doing it this way leads to less sides all in the same window. I took my first double dose last night, and will do so again tonight. This will bring the DNP levels back up dramatically and I should be able to lose 1LB a day for the next couple of days and go back to 250mg and keep pushing.

Also, between the Phentermine and lower dosage, the cravings are much much less noticeable. At the 3 week mark it seems Phentermine seems to lose some of it's appetite suppressing edge, it's still fantastic from an overall energy standpoint, but I've started getting some slight hunger pangs and wanting to eat more than I have in the past 20 days. Still holding out strong, haven't made any mistakes yet - which is much more than I can say on what would happen with my 600mg-800mg DNP runs in the past.

Sounds good. When you stop will you reintroduce carbs back very slowly? I think that would be the best way you just have to watch out for any cravings. On low cals I find if you give in that one time to an unplanned cheat that cheat usually becomes 4 cheat meals in 2 hours :eek::D Most of my carbs come from rice cakes and fruit these days and well the odd bowl of cereal too. If I had some dnp on me I would run it at 1 cap per day for about 2 weeks. Tempted to order some :)

Sounds good. When you stop will you reintroduce carbs back very slowly? I think that would be the best way you just have to watch out for any cravings. On low cals I find if you give in that one time to an unplanned cheat that cheat usually becomes 4 cheat meals in 2 hours :eek::D Most of my carbs come from rice cakes and fruit these days and well the odd bowl of cereal too. If I had some dnp on me I would run it at 1 cap per day for about 2 weeks. Tempted to order some :)

My plan is to run the Phentermine past the DNP by a couple of weeks to assist in continuing to avoid those potential cravings and then by that point I should be able to go back to a more normal balanced diet.

2 days of massive doses should be bearable, until the fourth you don't feel like crap.

started my dnp cycle 2 days ago,I took 200mg before bed,today is my third day,going to bump it to 400mg,just took one this morning and another one tonight,already feeling the heat now in the afternoon..

going to run this dose for another 12-13 days because a week after will have some guest posing organized by our bodybuilding association lol

see if I remember to take picture tomorrow as starting point.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws