over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

I'm 21 days into my 250 cycle, down 12 lbs currently. I will say, I have lost weight faster (I've lost 12lbs in 14 days on higher doses) but low dose+stims longer term is definitely a better way to run DNP if you enjoy living your normal life.

I'm now at a point where I want to drop some additional weight over the next week or two so I can move off the DNP, continuing the Phentermine and T3 and adding some compounds back in to take advantage of the anabolic rebound and start putting some lean mass on to begin my winter lean bulk.

I've decided that 1-2 days per week I will double my dose (500mg instead of 250mg) and split the dose 12 hours apart. I used to take my entire dose at once, but doing it this way leads to less sides all in the same window. I took my first double dose last night, and will do so again tonight. This will bring the DNP levels back up dramatically and I should be able to lose 1LB a day for the next couple of days and go back to 250mg and keep pushing.

Also, between the Phentermine and lower dosage, the cravings are much much less noticeable. At the 3 week mark it seems Phentermine seems to lose some of it's appetite suppressing edge, it's still fantastic from an overall energy standpoint, but I've started getting some slight hunger pangs and wanting to eat more than I have in the past 20 days. Still holding out strong, haven't made any mistakes yet - which is much more than I can say on what would happen with my 600mg-800mg DNP runs in the past.

What kinda of caloric deficit are you in?

What kinda of caloric deficit are you in?

500 below maintenance or so. Nothing crazy. I've been doing 30-35 minutes of steady state cardio 7 days a week and a very easy 5 day split routine. 17lbs total fat loss in 31 days and I'm calling it quits here in the next 48 hours or so to jump back on cycle and start priming my body to (hopefully) make some brand new gains.

The biggest thing to note with this DNP run was that the addition of Phentermine greatly suppressed my appetite to the point that cheats were non existent and my energy levels were constantly high. If I had more time I could've easily done an hour plus of cardio a day without thinking twice. Great compound, and will be a staple of future runs. ECA or clen don't compare, IMO. I've also gone as far as nicotine gum in the past to help with cravings, nothing else has worked. I've AVOIDED them in some cases, but I was miserable thinking about how hungry I was all the time - which is just as bad as cheating and feeling like a different kind of garbage from the DNP heat.

Last edited:
500 below maintenance or so. Nothing crazy. I've been doing 30-35 minutes of steady state cardio 7 days a week and a very easy 5 day split routine. 17lbs total fat loss in 31 days and I'm calling it quits here in the next 48 hours or so to jump back on cycle and start priming my body to (hopefully) make some brand new gains.

The biggest thing to note with this DNP run was that the addition of Phentermine greatly suppressed my appetite to the point that cheats were non existent and my energy levels were constantly high. If I had more time I could've easily done an hour plus of cardio a day without thinking twice. Great compound, and will be a staple of future runs. ECA or clen don't compare, IMO. I've also gone as far as nicotine gum in the past to help with cravings, nothing else has worked. I've AVOIDED them in some cases, but I was miserable thinking about how hungry I was all the time - which is just as bad as cheating and feeling like a different kind of garbage from the DNP heat.

Epoxy,

Do you think anything lower than 30mg of Phentermine would work for this purpose? Or would you say, 30mg is the minimum?

Epoxy,

Do you think anything lower than 30mg of Phentermine would work for this purpose? Or would you say, 30mg is the minimum?

30 is the minimum I would say, unless perhaps you have absolutely zero tolerance for any kind of stimulant. It's like a 'lite' version of Adderall. But put it this way - in the past at 500mg+ of DNP, I could barely get to the gym, nonethless do any kind of longer cardio session. I pushed my DNP up to 500mg for the last week and all of my cardio stayed the same, plenty of energy, lots of sweating.

30 is the minimum I would say, unless perhaps you have absolutely zero tolerance for any kind of stimulant. It's like a 'lite' version of Adderall. But put it this way - in the past at 500mg+ of DNP, I could barely get to the gym, nonetheless do any kind of longer cardio session. I pushed my DNP up to 500mg for the last week and all of my cardio stayed the same, plenty of energy, lots of sweating.

What time of day do you use it (once per day dose correct)? And what's the latest you would use it to not interfere with sleep?

What time of day do you use it (once per day dose correct)? And what's the latest you would use it to not interfere with sleep?

if just 250mg, one dose upon waking. at the end i was running 500mg and took 1 in the AM and the other 12 hours later (8AM/8PM) usually go to bed around 11PM. as long as there are no carbs within the last couple of hours before bed it shouldn't be that bad. wake up with a sweaty pillow and i sleep on top of the covers but as long as the fan is on and the inside temp is 70 i'm fine.

if just 250mg, one dose upon waking. at the end i was running 500mg and took 1 in the AM and the other 12 hours later (8AM/8PM) usually go to bed around 11PM. as long as there are no carbs within the last couple of hours before bed it shouldn't be that bad. wake up with a sweaty pillow and i sleep on top of the covers but as long as the fan is on and the inside temp is 70 i'm fine.

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant the phentermine lol. Yeah, my thoughts on DNP are the same as yours (split dosing).

If I split DNP dose, I like to take the last dose just when I go to bed. I feel it is better than taking it 2 or 3 hours before bedtime.

More effective than ephedrine?

I have tried adderral but I hate the way it makes me feel. It’s like 16 hours of anxious

Yes, definitely Ephedrine loses it's effect quicker and is supposed to be cycled anyway. If you are on a longer run Phentermine will give you a longer lasting appetite suppressing effect (assuming lower doses of DNP) - once you hit HIGH doses of DNP...there's really nothing in this world beyond SHEER WILLPOWER that will stop you from binge eating.

For some reason, I get my heat at night on my second day, before, I had to wait 4 or 5 days with 300 mg. What could be the reason? Its winter here now. The only thing different is that I am not on a cutting diet now, so my caloric intake is pretty higher.

More carbs = more heat

Oh yes, I know that, but I'm not a carb man.

The learning with this is that it is not a good idea to use DNP for your off season, if you want to do a mini cut you must do the corresponding diet and cardio.

Dnp is a sketchy drug. Something id never try. Why not just stick with good ol cardio and hardwork

Hi guys, on sunday i finished my first 20day DNP cycle, currently there are 13lb less, I hope in a few days to lose 3-4lb more of water.
For the moment 3 days ago i finished and still feel tired, but not same before
Days, 1-9 at 300mg and 10-20 at 450mg
The last days at 450 were dificult.
I was eating 2500 kcal (1000kcal under maintenance) 6 days a week and 1 day of high calories refeed + cheat meal.
Sups:
TestP300-Mast300 a Week -Win50mg ED
T3 25mg/T4 100mg
ECA 50mg x2 ED
Metformin, NAC, Vit C, Electrolytes, MultiV, Omega3, Magnesium, Potasium, Taurine.

I will return in a few weeks but only at 300mg per day

You should not have experimented with those doses and time in a first time, but the results are incredible.

I don't know if I'm happy to see that my DNP works better in others than myself, lol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws