over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

Noticeably leaner in some areas despite water retention. Dnp is funny, you'll hold water differently in different parts of your body. My arms and legs are pretty dry. Still can't figure out how my muscles are still staying full, although a did bump test from 10mg a day to 15mg a day. I'm more vascular and get great pumps from working. I feel like the last batch I ran was much stronger than this, at least side effects wise, than what I'm taking now; I was depleted and felt my energy levels dropping by the third day. Scale weight still all over the place lol. Both the scale AND the mirror fuck with your head on DNP. No cravings yet, either. Diet has been on point.

Do you guys run your DNP on TRT?
Would it be advisable to add nandrolone or tren to combat muscle wasting?

Would it be advisable to add ... or tren to combat muscle wasting?
I'm curious too. Worried about the dehydration insane night sweats and hot days that would occur. Had a buddy say he wouldn't do it again but only because of headaches. I wonder how those two stack.

If anything, maybe run replacement level t3 as DNP can suppress it temporarily. Outside of that, DNP really isn't catabolic. I'm speaking for myself and most others I've talked to, they never saw much (if any) muscle loss on DNP. You'll be depleted and feel weak, though. You're already eating enough protein I'm assuming, trt doses should be just fine for hanging on to muscle.

TRT or slightly above plus replacement T3 if running over 3 weeks is enough.

I have run Tren and DNP together before and would not do it again. Consider it double suffering. More sweating, plus the "aggression" sides of Tren, and if your DNP dose is high enough, you won't be doing a ton of serious weight lifting either, so it's really just a waste of potent androgens that could be better used POST DNP when your body is in a great place to add new muscle. DNP will reset your insulin sensitivity and you should be able to make considerable gains on less carbs, they'll be lean.

Question for you guys

I’ve seen tons of threads with T3/Clen cycles and people pretty positive about fat loss results. Just to watch the catabolic effects T3 might have.

Any time people talk about a DNP/T3 cycle I see negative comments where people say you don’t need it. If T3 is effective why not add it to the DNP run? IMO the fat loss would greater.

TRT or slightly above plus replacement T3 if running over 3 weeks is enough.

I have run Tren and DNP together before and would not do it again. Consider it double suffering. More sweating, plus the "aggression" sides of Tren, and if your DNP dose is high enough, you won't be doing a ton of serious weight lifting either, so it's really just a waste of potent androgens that could be better used POST DNP when your body is in a great place to add new muscle. DNP will reset your insulin sensitivity and you should be able to make considerable gains on less carbs, they'll be lean.

One question about resetting insulin sensitivity and t3 suppression; how much of a deficit am I continuing to run post cycle, am Iowering calories a bit more, at least for a couple weeks?

Hard to know t3 suppression without blood work, obviously...I'm just not up to snuff on how much impact it really has.

I'm bumping up to 375mg for the last few days. Despite an anecdote from someone I know and trust, I've either grown extremely tolerant to sides or this product is underdosed. There's no way I should be this comfortable lol. Energy levels still very high, muscles still full and pumped? Some areas are visibly getting leaner and I'm holding water in other areas, but the mildness of sides has me very skeptical, at least relative to the amount of sides I had with a different product at 200mg a day.

But hey, it was free... Lol

One question about resetting insulin sensitivity and t3 suppression; how much of a deficit am I continuing to run post cycle, am Iowering calories a bit more, at least for a couple weeks?

Hard to know t3 suppression without blood work, obviously...I'm just not up to snuff on how much impact it really has.

i would recommend maintenance and continued exercise enough to keep you in at least a small deficit. nothing crazy. just dont get all excited youre off dnp finally and can go eat a pint of ice cream without feeling hot and miserable. weight rebound is a real thing.

Thanks, I appreciate that. How long does it normally take for metabolism to stabilize after a run? I've figured one to two weeks, to be conservative.

DNP on TRT is fine. However I would always recommend bumping up your trt slightly (approx 300mg). You won't get muscle wasting on DNP as long as you keep your protein high. There is totally no need to run tren etc with it. Save the strong androgens for after your dnp run when you rebound.

i would recommend maintenance and continued exercise enough to keep you in at least a small deficit. nothing crazy. just dont get all excited youre off dnp finally and can go eat a pint of ice cream without feeling hot and miserable. weight rebound is a real thing.

Oh I know, I successfully out ate dnp my first run. Quite an accomplishment!

My cottage cheese prebed meal has me waking up damp in the middle of the night now :D Outside of that, still very mild sides. There's DNP in there, but it's not nearly as potent as others I've ran.

Oh I know, I successfully out ate dnp my first run. Quite an accomplishment!

My cottage cheese prebed meal has me waking up damp in the middle of the night now :D Outside of that, still very mild sides. There's DNP in there, but it's not nearly as potent as others I've ran.

I'm on 500mg and I take mine about 8PM at night, go to bed around midnight. Honestly I'm hot as fuck during the night and sleep with 2 fans and no covers BUT I'm like 75% functional during the day which is a huge plus for having to get up and go to work. Cycles where I dosed in the AM my work productivity was complete shit.

DNP on TRT is fine. However I would always recommend bumping up your trt slightly (approx 300mg). You won't get muscle wasting on DNP as long as you keep your protein high. There is totally no need to run tren etc with it. Save the strong androgens for after your dnp run when you rebound.

Elvia,

I'm curious, how would you bump up your TRT to 300mg when on DNP?

Elvia,

I'm curious, how would you bump up your TRT to 300mg when on DNP?

I assume you mean why would I. Well it's totally not essential but I think even when someone is dieting hard (without dnp) I would always recommend bumping up their dose if their goal is to look as good as possible. The added dose will help with muscle retention and overall body composition in a calorie deficit. As posted this doesn't need to be a high dose and 200-400mg test would be plenty. I personally would go with 250-300mg and I think that is enough to look great and no one needs to be adding alsorts of things if they just want to stand out on a beach.

For a bodybuilder competing or wanting to mutate recommendations would be different. Although even for them I think the 300mg test is plenty and they could add in the other AAS at a different time (post DNP). For guys who never dose high I would just go back to your standard trt and stay there approx 12 weeks then maybe try 300mg again for an extra boost.

Now if you did actually mean how I would simply double my dose so instead of 75mg test twice weekly I would do 150mg twice weekly. I would just use 1ml long estered test per week. If I had test p then 40mg per day (from 20mg) so 280mg per week. Those are my usual cruise doses... 150mg (75x2) test e/c or 140mg (20x7) test p.

I assume you mean why would I. Well it's totally not essential but I think even when someone is dieting hard (without dnp) I would always recommend bumping up their dose if their goal is to look as good as possible. The added dose will help with muscle retention and overall body composition in a calorie deficit. As posted this doesn't need to be a high dose and 200-400mg test would be plenty. I personally would go with 250-300mg and I think that is enough to look great and no one needs to be adding alsorts of things if they just want to stand out on a beach.

For a bodybuilder competing or wanting to mutate recommendations would be different. Although even for them I think the 300mg test is plenty and they could add in the other AAS at a different time (post DNP). For guys who never dose high I would just go back to your standard trt and stay there approx 12 weeks then maybe try 300mg again for an extra boost.

Now if you did actually mean how I would simply double my dose so instead of 75mg test twice weekly I would do 150mg twice weekly. I would just use 1ml long estered test per week. If I had test p then 40mg per day (from 20mg) so 280mg per week. Those are my usual cruise doses... 150mg (75x2) test e/c or 140mg (20x7) test p.

Thanks Elvia. Correct, I meant why. Sorry. I now see what you are saying. It makes sense to potentially up TRT to keep the muscle tissue and improve body composition while on DNP.

If your TRT was 200mg a week, would you go to 400mg or simply up it to 300mg while running DNP?

Thanks Elvia. Correct, I meant why. Sorry. I now see what you are saying. It makes sense to potentially up TRT to keep the muscle tissue and improve body composition while on DNP.

If your TRT was 200mg a week, would you go to 400mg or simply up it to 300mg while running DNP?

It's entirely up to you. I don't think it makes that much difference. For me it's just about assisting things and as long as you have high test (compared to trt) you will be gtg. I would personally go with 300mg and I would dose it 1-2 weeks before starting dnp so your levels get a chance to build up. Although I would diet straightaway (nothing too drastic and just clean up everything) and remain on the same diet when you add the dnp in and run it at 250mg for approx 4 weeks. See how things go and adjust calories at approx 1-2 weeks if needed.

Everyone has different goals and some may need to lose a lot of weight so that changes things. For them they obviously need much more time and the first half of that should be with no fat burners and diet only imo. However most just need to drop a bit of weight and that can easily be done in approx 6 weeks with dnp for approx 4 weeks. Some need to use a bit more but I think a low dose for longer is better as long as your diet is on point. I also think guys diet on far few calories (counterproductive in the long run)and they should move down in stages.

Last day was yesterday and I stayed awake last night craving carbs lol. I'm actually at my starting weight but obviously holding water in some areas, I am definitely a little leaner underneath; abs are sharper, etc.

The binge urges following a dnp cycle are the worst part :cry:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510