over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

If its not hijacking the thread, I've been looking a lot but haven't found a good answer. How do u store DNP? I'm assuming cool dark place. I received in a zip lock bag and so I immediately put it inside another zip loc bag. Hoping the yellow wont melt thru if stored in a cool dry place. Wondering if should put on a yellow orangeish medicine container similar to what we get for prescriptions. Its capsule powder form

I have mine stored in a cool dark place, a garage or basement is a good place. Store it in a metal bag or glass jars apart of zip lock bags.

I was using our DNP at 1 cap per day and I experienced great results. At 1 cap per day the heat was fine (hot at times but nothing too bad) but I was really surprised by the impact on my energy and endurance levels. I really struggled in the gym at times but overall nothing overly bad and the results were very fast. I have been off it for about 2 weeks and have just restarted it today and will run it for 1 week to finish off this cut. I started at 2 caps today and will run 1 cap per day for another 6-7 days. I store them in a cool dark place and they are fine for long periods.

I was using our DNP at 1 cap per day and I experienced great results. At 1 cap per day the heat was fine (hot at times but nothing too bad) but I was really surprised by the impact on my energy and endurance levels. I really struggled in the gym at times but overall nothing overly bad and the results were very fast. I have been off it for about 2 weeks and have just restarted it today and will run it for 1 week to finish off this cut. I started at 2 caps today and will run 1 cap per day for another 6-7 days. I store them in a cool dark place and they are fine for long periods.
Elv - you ever run with GH? Thinking about giving it another go soon but currently running GH and T4, and was always under the impression that DNP "deactivates" the deiodenase enzyme process known for converting T4 to T3, so that would kind of hinder some of the GH's ability for fat loss. Could be wrong, curious what you know about it.

GH fat loss comes from liberating fatty acids into the bloodstream. Dnp oxidizes fat at an extraordinary rate

They go together like PB and jelly.

Elv - you ever run with GH? Thinking about giving it another go soon but currently running GH and T4, and was always under the impression that DNP "deactivates" the deiodenase enzyme process known for converting T4 to T3, so that would kind of hinder some of the GH's ability for fat loss. Could be wrong, curious what you know about it.
I wouldn't worry about that at all. They are both still doing their job and when combined should results in better results because of their different mechanisms of action. Moreover, I don't think people should be on DNP enough time for these sort of things to really come into the equation. Now HGH and thyroid are a bit different due the time most spend on HGH so if someone wants to supplement with t4 (and t3) they could if wanting to get completely peeled. I could probably benefit from that because HGH makes me extremely tired but I usually stay away from thyroid meds and I have never needed them medically.

Now the one issue that could arise from running both are simply side effects if you're everything like me. HGH and DNP are the two things that have the biggest impact on my energy levels. Again though the length of DNP usage is a prime reason I will run both together because it simply means having very little energy for 2-3 weeks which is not the end of the world. The dose is also a very important part of the equation and that's why I tend to stick to 1 cap of our DNP and 2.5IU HGH daily to combat potential side effects. I started HGH the other week but never run it everyday but even if I had I wouldn't worry about adding DNP to the equation.

A little update and as posted I took 2 caps of DNP yesterday to load it in and I was fine last night (a little heat and felt good) but today my energy levels are non existent. I had a decent sleep as well but even walking my dog is a struggle. I will carry on with 1 cap per day for approx 6 days with a very restricted (but high protein) diet and that will finish things off nicely. I am relaxing now and just waiting for any sort of physical/mental boost before I go to the gym :D

I wouldn't worry about that at all. They are both still doing their job and when combined should results in better results because of their different mechanisms of action. Moreover, I don't think people should be on DNP enough time for these sort of things to really come into the equation. Now HGH and thyroid are a bit different due the time most spend on HGH so if someone wants to supplement with t4 (and t3) they could if wanting to get completely peeled. I could probably benefit from that because HGH makes me extremely tired but I usually stay away from thyroid meds and I have never needed them medically.

Now the one issue that could arise from running both are simply side effects if you're everything like me. HGH and DNP are the two things that have the biggest impact on my energy levels. Again though the length of DNP usage is a prime reason I will run both together because it simply means having very little energy for 2-3 weeks which is not the end of the world. The dose is also a very important part of the equation and that's why I tend to stick to 1 cap of our DNP and 2.5IU HGH daily to combat potential side effects. I started HGH the other week but never run it everyday but even if I had I wouldn't worry about adding DNP to the equation.

A little update and as posted I took 2 caps of DNP yesterday to load it in and I was fine last night (a little heat and felt good) but today my energy levels are non existent. I had a decent sleep as well but even walking my dog is a struggle. I will carry on with 1 cap per day for approx 6 days with a very restricted (but high protein) diet and that will finish things off nicely. I am relaxing now and just waiting for any sort of physical/mental boost before I go to the gym :D
I can agree with you on the energy levels part. I've been running 5iu AM fasted, I upped to 10iu (5 fasted, 5 pre with 10iu slin) and by the time I'm done with my workout around 3PM I am worthless for the rest of the day. Adding DNP will make it a struggle to even get to the gym, but like you said, short term is key. I don't run more than 14 days anymore because of this. I figure if I need to run more than 14 days worth of DNP to get to where I want to be, I should've been dieting a lot harder in the first place.

I decided to throw it in for 7 days starting tonight. Getting married in 60 days soooo this will help get me ready for the honeymoon

I can agree with you on the energy levels part. I've been running 5iu AM fasted, I upped to 10iu (5 fasted, 5 pre with 10iu slin) and by the time I'm done with my workout around 3PM I am worthless for the rest of the day. Adding DNP will make it a struggle to even get to the gym, but like you said, short term is key. I don't run more than 14 days anymore because of this. I figure if I need to run more than 14 days worth of DNP to get to where I want to be, I should've been dieting a lot harder in the first place.
I always somehow forget how strong Geno's DNP is....3 days of 2 caps a day and I'm avoiding going up and down the stairs. Gotta drop it back to 1 or I'm going to be useless all week.

I always somehow forget how strong Geno's DNP is....3 days of 2 caps a day and I'm avoiding going up and down the stairs. Gotta drop it back to 1 or I'm going to be useless all week.

Lol, it always ends up kicking our ass.

Honestly, I think the 36 hour half life is not true.

During the next 12 weeks, I will:

Day 1 150 mg
Day 2 150 mg
Day 3 Rest
Day 4 150 mg
Day 5 150 mg
Day 6 Rest

Or:

Day 1 150 mg
Day 2 150 mg
Day 3 150 mg
Day 4 150 mg
Day 5 Rest
Day 6 Rest

Or:

Day 1 300 mg
Day 2 Rest
Day 3 Rest
Day 4 300 mg
Day 5 Rest
Day 6 Rest

At the same time I will increase the cardio and reduce calories.

Let's see how it works, the goal is to improve the quality of sleep and avoid loss of control with food.

Elvia,

Did you take the two caps at once or did you split them up into AM and PM?

Lol, it always ends up kicking our ass.

Honestly, I think the 36 hour half life is not true.

During the next 12 weeks, I will:

Day 1 150 mg
Day 2 150 mg
Day 3 Rest
Day 4 150 mg
Day 5 150 mg
Day 6 Rest

Or:

Day 1 150 mg
Day 2 150 mg
Day 3 150 mg
Day 4 150 mg
Day 5 Rest
Day 6 Rest

Or:

Day 1 300 mg
Day 2 Rest
Day 3 Rest
Day 4 300 mg
Day 5 Rest
Day 6 Rest

At the same time I will increase the cardio and reduce calories.

Let's see how it works, the goal is to improve the quality of sleep and avoid loss of control with food.
I always take 2 caps together when starting Geno's, and I am sweating my ass off within 4 hours. It hit's fast and hard. By day 3 I am barely getting around the house, have my AC set to 67 with 2 fans on me.

Elvia,

Did you take the two caps at once or did you split them up into AM and PM?

I took 1 AM and 1 PM. It has a long half life but it does hit in hard after dosing so separating the dose should help matters. As posted I was fine that day but no matter how you dose it in the day it will build up and I really struggled on the 2nd day. Then I done a few days at 1 cap and struggled but decided to do 2 caps another day and felt surprisingly good. However since then my energy has dropped even more so I had yesterday off. I think I may do 1 tonight and that's it for me. It's been great for me but combined with some HGH and the lack of energy can be a struggle at times. I am also dropping the HGH so I am looking forward to feeling normal again :D

I took 1 AM and 1 PM. It has a long half life but it does hit in hard after dosing so separating the dose should help matters. As posted I was fine that day but no matter how you dose it in the day it will build up and I really struggled on the 2nd day. Then I done a few days at 1 cap and struggled but decided to do 2 caps another day and felt surprisingly good. However since then my energy has dropped even more so I had yesterday off. I think I may do 1 tonight and that's it for me. It's been great for me but combined with some HGH and the lack of energy can be a struggle at times. I am also dropping the HGH so I am looking forward to feeling normal again :D
Elv, the way I'm running my 7 day is I'll take 1 AM, 1 PM, skip the next AM, take 1 cap PM, etc. I have to skip one every couple days because lord have mercy 2 caps a day is crazy heat for me. I swear too, I lose the most weight and have the most sides the first 10 days. Then somewhere between 10-14 days I lose the magic, just tired, not hot, look like shit (watery) - I think 7-10 days is perfect.

If its first cycle DNP, 250 mg every day powder for 14 or 21 days with no T3, how long after the 14 or 21 days does it take for thyroid to recover to notmal levels? 1 week? 2 weeks? Longer?

If its first cycle DNP, 250 mg every day powder for 14 or 21 days with no T3, how long after the 14 or 21 days does it take for thyroid to recover to notmal levels? 1 week? 2 weeks? Longer?
Forgive me please if its a dupe question. The bro science answer seems to be 1 week and wondering if anyone has done bloods to back it up. I've got a thyroid blood test annual check up in a month with the doc, nothing irregular, so wondering if did 2 or 3 weeks DNP low dose 250 mg ED it would be ok in time. I have to say after reading through 100 plus pages this thread is good but can't believe the countless people asking for a source who can't just read around on the website and other similar sites.

I have never worried about the thyroid, you just go in and out of the DNP cycle, because you need to know the exact time it is deactivated and reactivated?

I just finished 7 days. Waiting until after the weekend to look at final weight loss but it was definitely a solid run for only 7 days.

I have never had blood work done just after a cycle but I don't see any issues with thyroid function if just running for a short time. To make sure just stop it 2 weeks before your blood test. If you are that worried just run it after your blood test as it's just a few weeks time. Generally I don't worry at all about thyroid function on DNP and have never had an issue. I would always carry on with your diet post dnp usage to prevent any issues and for many water drops off post usage and metabolism will obviously decrease so I always recommend low carbs post usage.

During the week after usage many will see the final results and the worst thing they can do is binge post usage (very common). Anyone who has used dnp on low carbs for a decent cycle will know once you add them back in it's very hard to control yourself so that's why things need to be done gradually and have things planned out. I didn't low carb (post usage) for that long this time round as I am loading them back in to finish off my diet but I am happy with how everything is going. I am looking forward to giving my body a break from everything (trt only) and keeping my diet clean with some added cardio so I stay in good condition and then I will come back better than ever.

I'm on page 82 at the moment and there seems to be a lot of confusion. I see people saying they're consuming some carbs for energy preworkout etc. Doesn't DNP LITERALLY keep your body from using/absorbing carbohydrates? If that's the case are you getting any energy whatsoever? Also wouldn't that mean that regardless of the amount of "calories" you're consuming in carbohydrate form it's really zero because the body is prohibited from using the carb calories?

Slight assumption, but to be clear, can you not fuck up your real, normal metabolism whilst on this? In other words, you could basically drop your cals as low as you want and not get negative effects after the run of DNP metabolism wise?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws