over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

Good stuff gents. You guys are both absolutely 120% correct. For the record I do not endorse 3 caps so not my intent if thats how it sounded. I did 3 caps at the end of both cycles and I hated it. With 2 caps I could still sleep and focus at work. 3 was awful. I had the worst headache, sore throat, worse sleep and yes heavy breathing just trying to talk presentation style. I also felt like I woke up with a bad hangover at least 1 night both cycles on 3 caps. And drinking water like I was trying to keep up with hydration vs the other way around 1 to 2 caps depending on most people's tolerances should be plenty. I didn't notice any more lost fat using 3 vs 2. The clear danger in DNP is exactly what Dugbet mentions, the temptation, and its the devil. Don't do it. Its more economical at 1 to 2 as well. I may have to try a longer 3 week cycle at 1 cap and see how that goes after a 2 month layoff. I played a little longer with the 3 caps end of second cycleand 24 hours after ending I'm thinking damn its still hot. Cooking is no joke and between 2 and 3 caps a day I dropped still a pound a day and was just way too uncomfortable with 3. Stay safe and be respectful of this stuff no doubt it can make your life hell quick but if treated very respectfully can give safe results.

You can go up the dose more and more, but if your sleep and recovery sucks, if you don't have the energy to train, and if you continually cheat on the diet, the plan won't work.

Most of the people who hate DNP it is for this reason, they use too much and ruin their diet. And besides, they feel miserable all day.

Checking my logic here. The DNP makes it impossible to recover muscle glycogen correct? As such any and all POST workout carbs are pointless? I'm making up the diet for on DNP time and so far I'm leaving the preworkout meal with carbs just for a slight energy spike and a little piece of my intra and pwo shakes (scaled way down from when using insulin obviously) but I'm unsure what to do with the pwo meal at the moment. Usually it's 10 oz ground lean something and 2 cups (cooked) jasmine rice.

I would keep it as you are doing it, having some quick sugars during training may be advantageous for some energy spike, but after training I would have nothing but fruit as a source of carbs.

realized the above was slightly unclear, editing it.... or not, i guess edit option disappears at some point.

Checking my logic here. The DNP makes it impossible to recover muscle glycogen correct? As such any and all POST workout carbs are pointless? I'm making up the diet for on DNP time and so far I'm leaving the preworkout meal with carbs just for a slight energy spike and a little piece of my intra and POST-wo shakes (scaled way down from when using insulin obviously) but I'm unsure what to do with the POST-wo meal at the moment. Usually it's 10 oz ground lean something and 2 cups (cooked) jasmine rice.

You can only edit the post for 5 minutes.

I repeat the same thing that I said before, do not complicate this too much.

This really isn't that bad except this smell I've discovered. I'm hot all the time, but I'm pretty much always hot all the time.

Does your skin turn yellow? Am I the only one who supports comments about being Chinese or of Bart Simson family? LOL

Does your skin turn yellow? Am I the only one who supports comments about being Chinese or of Bart Simson family? LOL
Definitely not at this point lol.
I'm also questioning a bit of the bro science in here. I'm eating pretty moderate carbs and still losing a pound a day plus. Reading some of the above would suggest (perhaps erroneously) that it's less effective if you continue to eat any carbs. Oh and I can still get pumps too.

I'm also questioning a bit of the bro science in here. I'm eating pretty moderate carbs and still losing a pound a day plus. Reading some of the above would suggest (perhaps erroneously) that it's less effective if you continue to eat any carbs. Oh and I can still get pumps too.
I’m at the tail end of a small run right now, 200mg/day. Did moderate carbs this time whereas last time it was no more than 50 carbs a day. I would say the fat loss has been greater this time around. I did however throw in 3 spaced out days of 400mg/day, the only side effect that increased was the heat and it was a mild increase. Regarding the pumps, usually after about 4 days on 200mg i’m depleted but can still catch a pump for a short while, on 400mg for me it just doesn’t seem possible

🤷🏻‍♂️ Take it for what its worth, i’m still trying to nail down the best protocol for my mini cuts

My body fluids definitely have a yellow tint to them On dnp. All of them! Lighter colored sheets get an yellow/orangish color to them after 2 nights.

Forum posts on DNP are very often exaggerated. This is why I literally get guys coming to me thinking 1 cap per day is going to have them burning up unable to work/train whilst they lose all fullness and can't get a pump for weeks. I should add a small number of people are highly sensitive so 200-250mg is almost too much for them but for 90%+ of guys it's a nice dose and will give few side effects and great results. When I used 1 cap last time it did lower my energy levels significantly but I could still get a great pump and I was still training hard. I personally prefer to keep carbs low on DNP because I don't run it for long but I always keep in berries and greens and will throw in some rice/pineapple around training on higher days. Regardless of DNP usage everyone should be staying hydrated and adding in some electrolytes (even just pink salt would suffice) around training and they should always be able to get a decent pump.

Is the "gain so much water weight the scale doesn't move" phenomenon something that comes into play after you've been on it awhile? Up until ~8 or 9 days I was losing a pound a day and now since then (today is 13) basically nothing.

Is the "gain so much water weight the scale doesn't move" phenomenon something that comes into play after you've been on it awhile? Up until ~8 or 9 days I was losing a pound a day and now since then (today is 13) basically nothing.
Ive not experienced this, quite the opposite in fact, dropped so much weight i started to get concerned

Mostly water and glycogen

So I could see this being pretty addictive. Also it seems like a WAY better way to lose fat than a shit ton of stimulants that are bad for your heart and extreme deficits. I lost somewhere in the ~12 pound range in ~16 days of it. Just 250 mg with the last 2 days at 500mg. 250 is easily tolerable, 500 less so but I could easily stick it out for a week plus if needed.
I will definitely used it again, probably soon since I'm in prep.

I replied to this but my post has disappeared.

How many days have you been off now? Did you drop more weight after stopping? Are you still eating the same?

I replied to this but my post has disappeared.

How many days have you been off now? Did you drop more weight after stopping? Are you still eating the same?
Last day I took it was Thursday. So 4th day off. I haven't really dropped a whole lot extra thus far. Diet is almost the same, changed the fruit carbs back to oatmeal in my first meal is the only change for this go round. Oh also gonna add a few more carbs back in intra shake so I can use 5 ius of insulin pre again. We'll see what weight does this week and then adjust accordingly.

I hold a fuck ton of water on DNP. I look like I’m gaining a pound of fat per day, but then I drop dnp and add carbs and I literally pee for 2 days non stop and fill out….it is crazy the 48h transformation.

The only time I didn’t hold water, I was on 400-500mg masteron per week and low test.

This happened to me but I kept going till the end. About 5 days after ending, water dropped and an additional 5+ lbs came off. I think its different for everyone.

I'm suspicous that test level if directly indicative of how much water you're gonna hold on the DNP. First run I lost a pound a day the vast majority of it, and was on my cruise dose (100mg cyp every 4th day) and now my 2nd run I am on 1400 test a week (prop and cyp) and this is day 5 of the same dnp dose as before and I haven't lost a pound.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member