over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

Hello guys, i had a question with DNP.. in a hair transplant is there any risk of the grafts being damaged in the postoperative period? The doctor told me to do 0 gym in 3-4 weeks.. and during that time i had thought about walking alone and using dnp only at 250-300mg. But I want to be sure.
Does anyone have information on that? Thanks.

Planning a first use of DNP, has anyone ever run 200mg for say 7-10 days? I'd be interested to hear how it was for you and what the results were like. Thanks.

Hello guys, i had a question with DNP.. in a hair transplant is there any risk of the grafts being damaged in the postoperative period? The doctor told me to do 0 gym in 3-4 weeks.. and during that time i had thought about walking alone and using dnp only at 250-300mg. But I want to be sure.
Does anyone have information on that? Thanks.

I can't see it being an issue. Excessive sweating could be an issue but at 250mg per day that shouldn't be a major problem for most but it is getting warmer where you live. Although I would personally wait due to a number of factors. If you can't train properly just keep healthy and eat good and go on walks and feel comfortable as your scalp recovers. Worry about training and dnp later on. It's a lot of money spent and whilst I don't see an issue I also think you might as well wait and put 100% into things when you can. If there is any doubt (they tell you not to train for a reason) just follow their instructions and don't add something that could make you sweat excessively.

Planning a first use of DNP, has anyone ever run 200mg for say 7-10 days? I'd be interested to hear how it was for you and what the results were like. Thanks.

As I mentioned to you loads of people run it for that time period but I personally recommend longer for the majority of people. By longer I just mean 2-3 weeks. If someone just needs to do a mini cut then 7-10 days is perfect but I see guys all the time using it for dieting and they use too much for too shorter time. If someone has loads of fat to lose then diet first then add it in. Some guys just want to get rid of a few % body fat (15% to 12% for example) but for me if you are going to use it (and diet in general) do so until you are below 10% and ideally closer to 7-8%.

If it's your 1st time using DNP then sure test the waters and add it in and see how you are but I would still recommend 2-3 weeks at 200-250mg. It's not a miracle worker (well it can be) and most people need more time dieting to get the results they aim for. Obviously there is no set answer for everyone because they all start off at different stats (bodyfat in particular) and everyone has different goals. Although the most common thing I see is guys adding dnp in thinking they can just diet for 1 week and that will be enough but results take time and even with an effective fat burner in the mix most people need longer to get great results.

I have run the 250 mg caps(usa version) at 30 days straight with no issue.. one cap a day all you need..product always work, cheap and effective

@Elvia1023 have you ever used DNP with Metformin or Semaglutide? If so, how were the results?
I was thinking that DNP alone is enough strong to make us high insulin sensitive in just a week.

@Elvia1023 have you ever used DNP with Metformin or Semaglutide? If so, how were the results?
I was thinking that DNP alone is enough strong to make us high insulin sensitive in just a week.

I would never use semaglutide. The only reason I would ever use that is if I couldn't stick to a diet and constantly binged and needed to control my appetite. Whilst metformin compliments a cutting phase I don't look at it like that. I would never think can I use metformin with x or y and if I decide to bulk or cut do I take it out. I pretty much use metformin most of the year and I look at it as a health supplement. For many their FBG actually goes up when they add DNP in but once they lose bodyfat their insulin sensitivity will always be improved.

DNP and metformin vs DNP alone pretty much give the same results unless the appetite suppressive effects from metformin were strong and it caused someone to eat less but for most they are modest. Metformin wouldn't make me eat less (so the differences would be minimal) because if I were using DNP I would be sticking to a set diet plan regardless what drugs I added in. I do notice some changes from metformin over time and it will only help but the changes are subtle. I just added it back in and I will probably use it for daily for the rest of the year.

Any of the GLP-1 agonists would help with larger diet deficit cuts & food/carb cravings during a DNP cycle.
But then you get into the "are carbs needed during a DNP cycle" debate

Interesting GLP-1 info:
More specifically, GLP-1 reduces levels of blood glucose only when concentrations of blood glucose are elevated above fasting levels, as is the case after a meal. As the postprandial blood glucose levels fall in response to GLP-1, the blood glucose-lowering action of GLP-1 is self-terminating

I would never use semaglutide. The only reason I would ever use that is if I couldn't stick to a diet and constantly binged and needed to control my appetite. Whilst metformin compliments a cutting phase I don't look at it like that. I would never think can I use metformin with x or y and if I decide to bulk or cut do I take it out. I pretty much use metformin most of the year and I look at it as a health supplement. For many their FBG actually goes up when they add DNP in but once they lose bodyfat their insulin sensitivity will always be improved.

DNP and metformin vs DNP alone pretty much give the same results unless the appetite suppressive effects from metformin were strong and it caused someone to eat less but for most they are modest. Metformin wouldn't make me eat less (so the differences would be minimal) because if I were using DNP I would be sticking to a set diet plan regardless what drugs I added in. I do notice some changes from metformin over time and it will only help but the changes are subtle. I just added it back in and I will probably use it for daily for the rest of the year.
Usually dieting is never a problem and the few times I had issues i took 2g metformin which completely killed my appetite.
I was thinking at semaglutide+ dnp because of the Hunger stim effect of dnp, but i really have no experience with Semaglutide.

I think i will add in 500-1g metformin + GW daily for health purpose. Leave dnp out of the equation.

Fun anecdote, I remember that once i had a fungus on my skin, after two weeks of 200mg dnp eod it disappeared completely without using any drug....

Usually dieting is never a problem and the few times I had issues i took 2g metformin which completely killed my appetite.
I was thinking at semaglutide+ dnp because of the Hunger stim effect of dnp, but i really have no experience with Semaglutide.

I think i will add in 500-1g metformin + GW daily for health purpose. Leave dnp out of the equation.

Fun anecdote, I remember that once i had a fungus on my skin, after two weeks of 200mg dnp eod it disappeared completely without using any drug....

2g metformin is a lot so sure that would have a much greater effect. So it would be smart to use metformin like that if someone struggled with their appetite and wanted to suppress it. Although if it's standard metformin I would move up the dose gradually because the initial side effects would be bad at 2g for most people. I use 500-1000mg per day depending if I use standard or extended release. A decent herbal appetite suppressant is Hoodia gordonii so that could also be used with good effect.

A recent message is the reason for this post. I just want to highlight whilst ensuring you're taking in electrolytes when using DNP is smart it's also vital not to over supplement potassium. On DNP potassium could get very high. Quite a lot of "diet foods" also contain high amounts of potassium. So whilst I recommend electrolyte powder during training I wouldn't recommend consuming high amounts throughout the day. Even just ensuring you eat some bananas, avocados, spinach, broccoli, kale, cashews etc whilst pink salting certain meals with plenty of water in between is more than enough.

When do you guys find DNP kicks in? Doing my first ever run of DNP and I am taking 200mg each day at the moment. I am on Day 4 at the moment and wondered when the heat is likely to kick in? I'm a tad warmer than normal, but nothing uncomfortable. I'm not going to up the dose, just curious as to when others have started feeling it?

I'm keeping protein high, fats low-ish and carbs focussed around training (and not having that many).

Thanks!

I think DNP saturates blood levels at day 4 or 5?

If you extremely low carb, 200mg DNp shouldn’t give massive heat. 500mg…..you’ll wet your undies watching TV

When do you guys find DNP kicks in? Doing my first ever run of DNP and I am taking 200mg each day at the moment. I am on Day 4 at the moment and wondered when the heat is likely to kick in? I'm a tad warmer than normal, but nothing uncomfortable. I'm not going to up the dose, just curious as to when others have started feeling it?

I'm keeping protein high, fats low-ish and carbs focussed around training (and not having that many).

Thanks!

It builds up a lot over the 1st week and that's why I tell people to run it for at least 1 week before deciding to up the dose. You are feeling what most people do on 200mg. You get some people who are super sensitive to DNP and burn up from 100-200mg and they really struggle but that is fairly rare. Most people won't be burning up from 200mg... well possibly after a large meal. I get some people wanting 50mg caps because x person on a forum said that's all you need but there is a reason most are dosed around 200mg. For me personally on 200mg I am warmer but not uncomfortable so the same as you. Now on 400mg that is very different but some guys even handle that dose fairly well whilst others are burning up badly.

Your diet will dictate a lot as well and on low carbs the sides are usually controlled much easier. It's actually crazy how much your diet can change things so anyone who is inconsistent with their diet will notice the same in how they react to dnp day to day (or cycle to cycle). I would recommend carrying on for a few days then you could possibly try 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 caps so it works out at 300mg per day and that dose is very effective. I always recommend low doses of DNP for everyone but some people might need a little extra for optimal results (whilst side effects remain manageable) and it sounds like you are one of those people.

It all depends upon your response and to me for dnp to be truly effective you need to "feel it" so going through your day warmer but never boiling hot and struggling to breathe and sadly that's how far many go and they shouldn't because it's simply not needed and can be dangerous.

Send List Please

Is there a difference in bodies response to crystal vs non-crystal DNP? Once I figured I was safe from cataracts the way I ran DNP was with PSMF. I'd go something 600-400-200-200-200 and be done most of the time, losing usually over 3lbs of fat in that time frame. I am confirming if there is a danger of doing the same protocol I used to do with crystal.

@Elvia1023 can you help out with the idea? It’s essentially a front load question

There is a lot of confusion with this subject (understandable because the forums make it out like they are completely different chemicals) but there shouldn't be because both forms of DNP are essentially the same thing. Crystal DNP is just bound to sodium so it's less DNP per mg. It's usually 75% sodium so for every 100mg you are getting 75mg DNP. That can change how your body processes it but the difference is minimal. What causes the difference from product to product (if any) is simply purity.

So if everything is dosed at 100% when taking 600mg crystal DNP you are taking approx 450mg DNP base and with powder you are taking the full amount so 600mg. So for that reason alone you need to be cautious when changing. Moreover, you are taking 1 brand/product and then a new one so the differences in purity could be huge. You could have been using approx 200mg in the past because it was underdosed and the new stuff you have is 600mg. It's impossible to know without testing and even with the same brand there could be slight variances batch to batch.

On top of all the above I think frontloading DNP is stupid and no one should do it. For the sake of a few days just start at 1 to access your tolerance and move up in dose to see how you respond. It's going to build up fast in a few days so there is no need to frontload. Now a 2 cap frontload ok but not 3 caps when it's a new brand/product. Allergies are especially common when going from none to a high dose of DNP because it's a shock to the body.

I think most things are always best used with the dose gradually increasing and for DNP it could prevent a serious issues by doing it that way. Too many people are obsessed with using DNP for a very short and exact number of days. I see guys saying I will be using it for 7 days so I want it to kick in fast and I personally think that way of thinking is wrong. Just start with 1 and gradually move up to 2 caps and see how you are after 5 days with 2 caps because chances are that will be plenty for you.

I see guys saying I will be using it for 7 days so I want it to kick in fast and I personally think that way of thinking is wrong. Just start with 1 and gradually move up to 2 caps and see how you are after 5 days with 2 caps because chances are that will be plenty for you.
Yeah totally, i think my first run ended up being twice as long as I expected so I know exactly what you mean. I have a time crunch on mine because I’m getting gyno surgery and wanted to drop a few lbs before it, but also a few days of buffer to make sure it clears my system.

The different brand thing and purity is a big one to be sure, who knows what the last stuff was actually dosed at, I’ll play it safe and maybe do two caps but maybe just a single cap for my first run and play it safe. Leave the experimenting for later.

Also you’re fairly knowledgeable do you think short runs of DNP are worth it as mini-cut tools? I plan to be bulking for a very long time and I think DNP along with low carb would be great intermittently to reset the body and insulin sensitivity.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear