over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

Yeah totally, i think my first run ended up being twice as long as I expected so I know exactly what you mean. I have a time crunch on mine because I’m getting gyno surgery and wanted to drop a few lbs before it, but also a few days of buffer to make sure it clears my system.

The different brand thing and purity is a big one to be sure, who knows what the last stuff was actually dosed at, I’ll play it safe and maybe do two caps but maybe just a single cap for my first run and play it safe. Leave the experimenting for later.

Also you’re fairly knowledgeable do you think short runs of DNP are worth it as mini-cut tools? I plan to be bulking for a very long time and I think DNP along with low carb would be great intermittently to reset the body and insulin sensitivity.

Yes I think DNP is an amazing tool for mini cuts. DNP is fantastic at 2 times for me and the first is when trying to lose fat but more specifically at the last stage of a diet. The second time is during a mini cut within a long offseason. I see a lot of guys eat too much and add DNP in planned and frequent cycles which I don't agree with but for your purpose I think it's ideal. Anyone trying to gain lot's of muscle over a long period are going to gain optimally by adding a little fluff and over time adding in a quick reset can do wonders for long term results (and even health). In that event maybe half carbs and add in 1 cap for 7-14 days and that should be plenty but do whatever you think is best and what is needed at the time.

Hello guys, i had a question with DNP.. in a hair transplant is there any risk of the grafts being damaged in the postoperative period? The doctor told me to do 0 gym in 3-4 weeks.. and during that time i had thought about walking alone and using dnp only at 250-300mg. But I want to be sure.
Does anyone have information on that? Thanks.
Hey bro , taking time off from gym is better post surgery. You can resume gym after 3 weeks approx depending on recovery.

Jim

Im correctly 8% bf.
I want to take 200mg for 2 weeks but i scared that at this bf i will lose muscle although im on test tren and hgh.
I dont want to lose weight i want to lose fat.
Is the dnp worth at low bf?

Im correctly 8% bf.
I want to take 200mg for 2 weeks but i scared that at this bf i will lose muscle although im on test tren and hgh.
Yes it’s worth it. You won’t lose muscle if you keep protein on the higher end, at least i never do

just be prepared to LOOK like you’ve lost muscle while on dnp, flat as a pancake

Im correctly 8% bf.

dnp is not particularly catanolic

Im correctly 8% bf.

DNP won't target muscle like that. Now sure the leaner you get the higher probability of muscle loss but not at those stats if you keep protein high and are using those compounds and training effectively. You may flatten out more and you may add some water retention so you will look worse on it but with the right diet and everything in place it could be perfect for your goals. In order to get to where you want to be you are going to have to embrace the flatness and push through.

DNP won't target muscle like that. Now sure the leaner you get the higher probability of muscle loss but not at those stats if you keep protein high and are using those compounds and training effectively. You may flatten out more and you may add some water retention so you will look worse on it but with the right diet and everything in place it could be perfect for your goals. In order to get to where you want to be you are going to have to embrace the flatness and push through.
I assume a few days after i drop the dnp the hardness will come back right?

I assume a few days after i drop the dnp the hardness will come back right?

I would carry on dieting for another week after dropping DNP then start reintroducing carbs and the fullness will come back straightaway. After dropping DNP it will still be in your system for about 1 week so it will take time for your body to get back to 100% hardness/fullness. Always give yourself ATLEAST 2 weeks if you plan to load carbs afterwards.

What’s everyone’s vitamin stack while running a decent DNP cycle?

In the past I used more but now I will pretty much keep to my usual supplement plan. I may add in an extra serving of greens powder, fish oil and possibly some extra vitamin c but that's mainly because I am restricting calories more. There is no need to add thyroid medication unless it's already in your plan. I use glutamine most of the year and it's a great supplement especially for gut health.

The basics should be enough and the main focus should be on hydration and protein intake. I do feel taking some anti-oxidants especially due to eye/general health could be useful especially during longer cycles but quality over quantity and there is no need to add in loads of extra supplements just because you are using DNP for a few weeks.

In the past I used more but now I will pretty much keep to my usual supplement plan. I may add in an extra serving of greens powder, fish oil and possibly some extra vitamin c but that's mainly because I am restricting calories more. There is no need to add thyroid medication unless it's already in your plan. I use glutamine most of the year and it's a great supplement especially for gut health.

The basics should be enough and the main focus should be on hydration and protein intake. I do feel taking some anti-oxidants especially due to eye/general health could be useful especially during longer cycles but quality over quantity and there is no need to add in loads of extra supplements just because you are using DNP for a few weeks.
Vit E for eye health. I want to do a mini maybe ten day eod , so five days, of dnp @ 250 mgs , coming up , next couple weeks, but I go otuside every mornign in 100 degrees here, then work, in and out of heat, but not too bad at work, unless air isnt working, and kind of hesitate to run this, as how hot it is. a few weeks ago did 2.5 weeks and 66 degree air in room, was still soaking pillow and sheets, sewta drenching back of neck , running down, making sleep more difficult.

As far as stuff that applies only to when it's running
Taurine 3g daily
Calcium Pyruvate 1500mg daily
Powerade Zero 20 oz. 2-3 daily
Water water water
(Gaspari Anavite routine regimen)

i think minimum of a 300%+ of a normal vitamin intake, plus high L-glutammine intake and ALA and some T-4.
Wouldn't the T4 be useless since DNP inhibits T4 to T3 conversion.
Better to take "low dose" T3.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner