over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

I'd agree with that, I've taken DIP multiple times before but from other sources and Genotec's seemed very underdosed.I used 800mg and felt like 400mg.

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

I am glad you mentioned that since you have taken others as well. I bet the 400mg I am taking now is more like 300mg

That's weird, I heard he was one of the better DNP sources. Who do you guys prefer?

I used his because another poster said his was better than Dinitro's. I wouldn't really know how his DNP is compared to others because this is my first run with it so I've never used any other DNP's. It is in pill form though which is good.

I too would love to hear other opinions of whose is the best

Last edited:
I emailed genotec for advice, and here was his response

"200mg is not much of a dose bro, you cannot expect to drop tons of fat in a week on 200mg unless you diet properly and do your cardio.
the dnp i sell is a proper 2,4 dinitrophenol at 200mg per cap, but 200mg of dnp will only rise metabolic rate buy no more than 20% per day which for average 200lb male for instance wouldnt be much more than 300-500kcal per day.
when i diet i use 200mg dnp a day for 2-3 week, low carb diet, keep doing my cario at 50-60min a day and add some clen to it, this way i usualy drop 15-18lb in 3 weeks mostly bf, after that i increase the dose to 400mg and keep doing the same shitt and i drop another 15lb in 2-3 weeks.
for me thats like 3 months of dieting for show cut down to 6 weeks.
g"

I feel much better now. Great detailed response on his part. Thought some of you guys would benefit from this quote

Last edited:
I used 200 mg a dose and I dropped weight like crazy while dieting. It probably doubled my fat loss versus diet alone. I have never had to take over 200mg aday, BUT I also new the dosing on mine was correct.

I have cycled DNP a few times as well as my gf. I have only ever used 1 source for it so I cannot say if it is underdosed or not, however, I have tried a low and medium ranges doses for up to 3 weeks at a time and once a high dose for 5 days (1g) while taking care to monitor my temperature several times per day and to build up to this amount as I was using the powdered form. At the high dose, the side effects were much more profound and not worth the resulting fat loss. For me, I noticed my rate of weight loss vs. amount of DNP I take diminishes at 600 mg per day, so I would not go over this number again. At 200mg per day there is still a noticable increase in fat loss with much more tolerable side effects. Anything in between 200-600 still works quite well for me and I would not advise anyone to use higher amounts.

As far as my girlfriend, she has also done several cycles and at 200-250mg she has dramatic weightloss, but the even at those doses the side effects are more profound for her which I'm sure is due to her being smaller and only weighing about 140 lbs. (off-season weight).

I use Dinitro. His caps are crystal and service is excellent. Quality is excellent. The first time I used it, I only used 200 mgs/day and got great results with minimal sides. I'm currently on right now and started at 400mgs/day for 4 days then bumped it to 600 mg/day. The sides are much more profound but not unbearable except for the sheets being soaked each night. I sweat throughout the day. I upped the dose because I'm running a shorter cycle this time to get ready for a cruise.
I feel the dosing is accurate given the sides that correspond with each dose and the amount of fat loss achieved each time. Dinitro might be a little more expensive but you cant argue with the product. Its worth it.

I know its old but I found this thread, and figured it's some of the most accurate DNP info to date!
Unfortunately, it's not very accurate at all. Take, for example, just the first paragraph of the first post, where there's something false on almost every line:

1) DNP was not used in the early 20th century to "ignite dynamite." First, DNP has never been used as an ignitor. It has a high activation energy of its own. Rather, during WWI, DNP was used in synergistic mixtures with trinitrophenol (TNP) and TNT. The French are the most well known for using DNP for this purpose. They commonly used mixtures of 40% DNP and 60% TNP. Second, these explosives, including DNP, had nothing to do with dynamite. They were TNT/TNP based.
2) DNP was not used to cast a yellow dye on wood and other handcrafts. DNP has been used in the production of dyes. It's also been used as a wood preservative. It hasn't been used as a wood dye for making handcrafts look cute.
3) It was not based on "demographical statistics" that French munitions workers lost weight and had side effects from DNP. This was readily observed right in the factories, where protection plans were put into place. I don't think anyone has ever done "demographical statistics" on DNP users.
4) The research at Stanford was not in the 1920's. It began in the 1930's with Cutting and Tainter.
5) DNP was on the market for only 4 or 5 years, not two decades.
6) Sales didn't stop because it was banned by the FDA. The FDA started putting pressure on manufacturers who then voluntarily withdrew it.
7) There was not "a report" of cataract formation, there were well over 100, including a few in males.
8) The reports of cataracts were very TRUE. It is a side effect that appears to have occured in approximately 1/100 to 1/1000 of users. This was the main reason the drug was discontinued.
9) DNP is no longer used as a pesticide.

And then the article is full of myths like crystal DNP is stronger than powder, or that DNP produces a great deal of oxidative stress, etc. The author is clearly no "DNP Guru." In his starting paragraph alone, he completely discredits himself.

Be careful what you believe...

I use Dinitro. His caps are crystal and service is excellent. Quality is excellent. The first time I used it, I only used 200 mgs/day and got great results with minimal sides. I'm currently on right now and started at 400mgs/day for 4 days then bumped it to 600 mg/day. The sides are much more profound but not unbearable except for the sheets being soaked each night. I sweat throughout the day. I upped the dose because I'm running a shorter cycle this time to get ready for a cruise.
I feel the dosing is accurate given the sides that correspond with each dose and the amount of fat loss achieved each time. Dinitro might be a little more expensive but you cant argue with the product. Its worth it.
Dinitro has a reputation for having an inconsistently dosed product. One batch will be great and the next will be half-strength. Customers of his were complaining about this on ABB. He said it was because he had "a bad tamping plate," which doesn't make any sense to me. He thought it would help the situation to explain his capping procedure, but all he did was shoot himself in the foot. He basically explained that he ballparks the amount of DNP going in each batch of caps, as it would fluctuate depending on the density of his powder and how hard he presses. He doesn't have a fixed amount of DNP mixture going into each batch of caps. That explains the inconsistency. IMO, D has also lied about the content of his caps, saying they have more quecetin than could even fit in them, or that the sodium content of his caps is "negligible." I think D is a good guy with great customer service, and I've actually recommended him for years, but lately I just don't trust his product. I'd go with P if you want something accurately dosed.

Last edited:
I emailed genotec for advice, and here was his response

"200mg is not much of a dose bro, you cannot expect to drop tons of fat in a week on 200mg unless you diet properly and do your cardio.
the dnp i sell is a proper 2,4 dinitrophenol at 200mg per cap, but 200mg of dnp will only rise metabolic rate buy no more than 20% per day which for average 200lb male for instance wouldnt be much more than 300-500kcal per day.
when i diet i use 200mg dnp a day for 2-3 week, low carb diet, keep doing my cario at 50-60min a day and add some clen to it, this way i usualy drop 15-18lb in 3 weeks mostly bf, after that i increase the dose to 400mg and keep doing the same shitt and i drop another 15lb in 2-3 weeks.
for me thats like 3 months of dieting for show cut down to 6 weeks.
g"

I feel much better now. Great detailed response on his part. Thought some of you guys would benefit from this quote
Genotec's numbers are off. According to the original clinical research on DNP (Cutting and Tainter's work), every 100mg of DNP per day will increase metabolic rate an average of 15% (or 11% for crystal). 200mg/day would increase it 30%. The average 200 lb male would have a metabolic rate around 3000 Cal/day (200 * 15 Cal/lb). With a 30% boost from the DNP, we're talking about an additional 900 Cal/day, not 300-500 Cal/day. If you were to cut intake from 3000 to 2400/day (600 below maintenance), you'd have weight loss of 3 pounds per week. That's not far from half a pound per day. Not bad at all for 200mg and little dieting.

Also, keep in mind that weight loss is frequently masked by gains in water weight while on cycle. It's not until several days after going off the DNP that you'll lose the extra water weight and be able to see the true weight loss on the scale. Accordingly, watching the scale while you run a cycle of DNP is pointless. My advice is to put the scale away. Don't let it influence or mislead you.

Glad you showed up here! Much of what was said in the article went against what I had learned and read. Thanks for clearing some stuff up.

Was never interested in DNP before coming across this info.

Summer cut... here I come!

IP China

What ever happened to thier DVD. They were great and now I cannot find a sponser that has it.

Was never interested in DNP before coming across this info.

Summer cut... here I come!

I'm actually glad that so many people are clueless about DNP and think it's so dangerous. Means a select few of us get to benefit from it while maintaining perfect health ;)

I'm actually glad that so many people are clueless about DNP and think it's so dangerous. Means a select few of us get to benefit from it while maintaining perfect health ;)

Darn right brother! Im pretty excited to start this now.

And if it means others gotta sit there looking all pudgy while I get my 6 pack back... by all means, Im there. lol

who has dnp? i used to order it back in 98 but cant remember where i got it from, so who has it?

It affects your strength in high dosages, If I keep it at 200mgs I can still train pretty hard.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear